• 2014 Compact SUVs

2010 Toyota Highlander

Based on 322 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Exceptional safety & ride

By on Tuesday, July 29, 2008

"I now have 2600 miles on this vehicle. Excellent quiet ride; interior comfort and safety features. 27 mpg in the city; i have average 25 mpg breaking in the engine. Traded a LT Tahoe (my 4th) with hesitation but now admire the comfort and ride. The cargo capacity slightly smaller than the Tahoe but the mpg is 45% higher...3rd row seating is comfortable; collision protection 360* was a key decision closer..w/o a doubt an excellent vehicle with bells & whistles galore. I don't worry with the wife and grandsons inside this cabin with all the protection this vehicle offers. Toyota has the Hybrid technology market; GM and Ford are light years behind. Highly recommend to anyone trading down from an SUV who wants reliability;style;cargo;4wd;nav;safety; and comfort...unbeatable.."

No Regrets

By on Sunday, July 27, 2008

"I love my Highlander, I researched all SUVs of this size, and I went for this one. Very spaceous, very smooth ride. I usually do 80mph and it feels way slower. I love the rearview camera. I wish my stereo would display the song titles, and I also wish it was a bit higher off the road."

By on Wednesday, May 07, 2008

More than Expected!

By on Thursday, May 01, 2008

"I've had my 08 Limited Highlander for about a month now, and still have absolutely no complaints! (well, actually, one it's black, but with the deal I got it being a limited, I had to take it). I drove the domestic wanna-be of the Highlander first before I drove this, and it was nice, but then I got in the Highlander and never looked anywhere else. I do a lot of research before purchasing a vehicle and this was on my list. My mom has an 06 Hybrid Ltd Highlander, and she loves hers. This one is a bit bigger, thankfully, than hers, as I have three children still in carseats. I traded my van (which people think I'm crazy) for this and I couldn't be happier. The back seat is fine and have no problems with the kids getting in and out. They have plenty of space and so do average size adults. As always, Toyota goes above the rest in their seating..always comfortable. This Highlander drives like a dream...smooth as silk. I am averaging about 22-24 mpg, and I drive both city and highway. I don't get into it, although it does when I want it to, and I think that's good for the amount of HP it has. I cannot think of one bad thing with this vehicle. I paid a hefty price for it, but having owned both foreign and domestic vehicles, it is well worth the price. I would highly recommend this to anyone, both large familes and not--this is a luxury vehicle without the high price tag!"

I am in love with this vehicle

By on Monday, April 28, 2008

"We have recently purchased our Highlander and my biggest problem is figuring out how to get my wife let me drive it. The ride is absolutely the smoothest I've ever experienced in an SUV. The handling and braking is superior. I am also very impressed with the acceleration. I also am very impressed with the roominess. I am 6'2" and can comfortably stretch out in the back seat. It is also very gas friendly for an SUV. We are loving our purchase and I would definitley recommend it to friends."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25