2010 Toyota Highlander

Based on 370 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

Solid SUV

By on Tuesday, March 10, 2015

"Great people mover (although the third row is not great for an adult for any ride over 30 mins but is doable), powerful acceleration, good handling, pretty good in snow, super reliable and interior is made of high quality material that lasts. The vehicle is a nice split between a full size SUV and a mid-sized cross-over. Cons gas mileage stinks, Less than 15 mpg is common for around town and don't expect much over (in any) 20 on the highway. The cars Bluetooth is complicated to work and set up and the hands-free voice dialing is a joke. All in all, well worth it if your looking for a vehicle like this, Toyota reliability and resale value trump the few cons on this vehicle."

Great car

By on Wednesday, October 02, 2013

"I bought my 2012 Highlander Base last year. Really enjoyed driving it. My wife love the snow button, which gives you better handle on snowy road. The three row sitter is great future to have. Most of the time we have the third row folded down so we have much bigger cargo space. No complains at all after having it for a year and 11K miles."

Best car I Ever Owned

By on Friday, July 05, 2013

I own this car

Pros: "Plenty of horsepower, smooth ride, great quality"

"I was a lifetime Chevy SUV owner until I started having problems with each succeeding model. I traded in my last Chevy I'll ever own, a 2011 Chevrolet Traverse and with the urging of my friends bought a brand new 2013 Toyota Highlander. Best choice I ever made. I have driven over 21000 trouble free miles. The ride is very comfortable with plenty of horsepower to go over the mountains on the way to Vegas. I am now going to be a lifetime Toyota owner."

Powerful for its size

By on Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Pros: "Torque, reliability, sharp turning"

Cons: "Smaller space for equipment"

"I have had this SUV for over a year and love it! There is a nice Umfphh...to it when you want to get up and go, when entering the freeway or trying to get out from the path of a speeding semi. The interior is spacious. I transport music equipment on a weekly basis. Thats where I have the trouble. The car is just not wide enough like a minivan. THe third row seating is a bonus,can transport a total of 8 passengers, 6 very comfortably. Gas mileage is decent, considering its a SUV and not a sedan. My wife loves the height of the vehicle while she drives it. When this SUV falls apart, I will get the same all over again!"

Love this car

By on Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pros: "Fully loaded, dependable, environmentally friendly"

Cons: "Pricey, but worth it"

"This car allows me to comfortably seat myself, my husband, and our four kids along with one other person. There is lots of room even between the second and third row seats. The back up camera is a luxury to have. I got all the bells and whistles along with the hybrid Limited edition. I love this car. Unfortunately with a divorce pending and the fact that the family will be cut back to two sets of three (we each had two kids from previous marriages, and non together), I am looking to downsize."

Comfortable and efficient

By on Sunday, January 15, 2012

"Due to back problems I need a car with a fairly high floorboard ... greeting in, and especially out of a lower car I'd not only painful but can bring on long term problems. The opportunity to get a fuel efficient car that suits my needs is very welcome. I've had this car for a little over two years now and still feel like I have a new car. Although I am not an aggressive driver I do know the car has excellent pickup, both from stop and at highway speeds. In the winter the car is not as agile as other AWD cars, and certainly not as good as a true 4wd, but it gets me going. If you lack the ability to begin slowly you're not going to like this car in the snow, but most will find the car to be more than adequate. The optional navigation system does a good job, but is way too expensive to keep up to date. All in all I really enjoy this car and recommend it highly."

Excellent multi purpose vehicle

By on Sunday, December 04, 2011

Pros: "solid build, no squeaks or rattles yet, TOYOTA"

Cons: "OEM tires"

"Love this vehicle. Reliability has been excellent so far. Only complaint is the OEM tires, they aren't very good. This vehicle does everything I need done all while getting good mpg's."

Awesome SUV

By on Thursday, December 17, 2009

"I have had my Highlander now for 8 months, great highway milege, getting about 28mpg on highway. Ride alittle stiff with the struts but overall ok. I bought the Sport so I could get all the goodies the base model did not offer and the only thing I disliked alot about the Sport & limited is the confounded 19" brigestone H/L tires, NO good on the snow and only 2 tiremakers make them, I went out and bought 4 stock base rims off of Ebay and 4 New Michelins M/S LTX tires and now she rides like a dream and gets great traction. I have Michelins on my jeep and have 45000 miles on them and only 1/2 worn."

Great buy

By on Saturday, August 30, 2008

"I recently got the 2008 Highlander, and I love it. My husband is 6'3, and seats comfortably driving, in the front, or riding the backseat. The legroom in the back is amazing. We were quite surprised. We have two children, and they and their friends fit perfectly. Though, I am still not quite comfortable putting a child in the front seat, I do like the the passenger airbag is weight-activated, so I could put one of my kids up front if necessary. I also think the cargo area is perfect. It fits everything we need from our sports equipment to all of our groceries with ease. I would highly recommended this car for any type of person, any type of lifestyle."

2008 Highlander

By on Wednesday, October 10, 2007

"Traded in 07 Rav4 and love the additional room. The vehicle rides great and has plenty of power. The AWD also gives a great sense of control in the rain (no snow to test in yet). The 3rd row seat also provides enough room to make it useful for children or average size adults. The only thing overlooked in the design was the 3rd row seat. This should have been a 50/50 split like the Rav4 to provide more passenger/cargo configurations. Be sure to look at the room behind 3rd seat if you are planning on using it."