2010 Toyota Highlander

Based on 365 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

Hey it's a Toyota

By on Monday, October 15, 2012

Pros: "Power, Mileage, Comfort"

Cons: "Third row seat tight, and Price."

"Bought this vehicle new in 2011. at 40,000 miles I had to put new tires, and a new vehicle battery on it. No problems with it whatsoever. mileage varies dependent mainly on headwind ect. but overall I get 25 mph. I live in a small town so about the time it gets warmed up I am there. Alot of power in this vehicle. No problems with snow ect. But deep snow I have heard that the vehicle has a hard time getting going because of the no slip tire system. I mean the tires will not spin. Deep snow like 12" but I had no problem. Pricey vehicle but we accepted that for the comfort and room plus towing capability. and of course3 4X4. The third row seat is really tight in the back but good for kids."

Great Family Car

By on Wednesday, March 14, 2012

"We love this CAR! I commute 100 miles a day, 50 each direction, so we needed a decent MPG- I get about 25 MPG. There is also enough room in the back seat for the car seat, with the back seat slid all the way to the rear, and my 6 '4" husband in the front seat, slid all the way back, and my oddly tall 3 year old isn't smashed! Would buy it again! Just wish the limited model didn't have the sun roof- it takes away about 3" head room for the tall husband..."

2nd highlander. Love it

By on Thursday, March 12, 2015

Pros: "Comfy, roomy, 4 cup holders."

"Looking to trade in for newer model. Love it. 2nd highlander. Bought 1 st one new. 2nd one used and going now for 3rd used!"

Solid SUV

By on Tuesday, March 10, 2015

"Great people mover (although the third row is not great for an adult for any ride over 30 mins but is doable), powerful acceleration, good handling, pretty good in snow, super reliable and interior is made of high quality material that lasts. The vehicle is a nice split between a full size SUV and a mid-sized cross-over. Cons gas mileage stinks, Less than 15 mpg is common for around town and don't expect much over (in any) 20 on the highway. The cars Bluetooth is complicated to work and set up and the hands-free voice dialing is a joke. All in all, well worth it if your looking for a vehicle like this, Toyota reliability and resale value trump the few cons on this vehicle."

Great car

By on Wednesday, October 02, 2013

"I bought my 2012 Highlander Base last year. Really enjoyed driving it. My wife love the snow button, which gives you better handle on snowy road. The three row sitter is great future to have. Most of the time we have the third row folded down so we have much bigger cargo space. No complains at all after having it for a year and 11K miles."

Best car I Ever Owned

By on Friday, July 05, 2013

I own this car

Pros: "Plenty of horsepower, smooth ride, great quality"

"I was a lifetime Chevy SUV owner until I started having problems with each succeeding model. I traded in my last Chevy I'll ever own, a 2011 Chevrolet Traverse and with the urging of my friends bought a brand new 2013 Toyota Highlander. Best choice I ever made. I have driven over 21000 trouble free miles. The ride is very comfortable with plenty of horsepower to go over the mountains on the way to Vegas. I am now going to be a lifetime Toyota owner."

Powerful for its size

By on Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Pros: "Torque, reliability, sharp turning"

Cons: "Smaller space for equipment"

"I have had this SUV for over a year and love it! There is a nice Umfphh...to it when you want to get up and go, when entering the freeway or trying to get out from the path of a speeding semi. The interior is spacious. I transport music equipment on a weekly basis. Thats where I have the trouble. The car is just not wide enough like a minivan. THe third row seating is a bonus,can transport a total of 8 passengers, 6 very comfortably. Gas mileage is decent, considering its a SUV and not a sedan. My wife loves the height of the vehicle while she drives it. When this SUV falls apart, I will get the same all over again!"

Love this car

By on Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pros: "Fully loaded, dependable, environmentally friendly"

Cons: "Pricey, but worth it"

"This car allows me to comfortably seat myself, my husband, and our four kids along with one other person. There is lots of room even between the second and third row seats. The back up camera is a luxury to have. I got all the bells and whistles along with the hybrid Limited edition. I love this car. Unfortunately with a divorce pending and the fact that the family will be cut back to two sets of three (we each had two kids from previous marriages, and non together), I am looking to downsize."

Comfortable and efficient

By on Sunday, January 15, 2012

"Due to back problems I need a car with a fairly high floorboard ... greeting in, and especially out of a lower car I'd not only painful but can bring on long term problems. The opportunity to get a fuel efficient car that suits my needs is very welcome. I've had this car for a little over two years now and still feel like I have a new car. Although I am not an aggressive driver I do know the car has excellent pickup, both from stop and at highway speeds. In the winter the car is not as agile as other AWD cars, and certainly not as good as a true 4wd, but it gets me going. If you lack the ability to begin slowly you're not going to like this car in the snow, but most will find the car to be more than adequate. The optional navigation system does a good job, but is way too expensive to keep up to date. All in all I really enjoy this car and recommend it highly."

Excellent multi purpose vehicle

By on Sunday, December 04, 2011

Pros: "solid build, no squeaks or rattles yet, TOYOTA"

Cons: "OEM tires"

"Love this vehicle. Reliability has been excellent so far. Only complaint is the OEM tires, they aren't very good. This vehicle does everything I need done all while getting good mpg's."