2010 Toyota Highlander

Based on 344 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

It's an okay vehicle

By on Saturday, January 03, 2009

"I have been getting 12-15 city MPG and since that's almost all I drive it has been disappointing. I have had my 2008 for a year and I only have 5000 miles on it. The 4wd has not been impressive nor has the anti lock brakes. Personally I wish I would have stayed with my gut and went with the Rav 4. However with that being said it is a nice vehicle, I just dont think I would buy another one."

Good car for the price

By on Saturday, January 03, 2009

"I bought a 2008 LTD and have 10,000 miles on it. This is my 2nd Highlander. The only thing I didn't like about the 2008 is the outside looks. I think the 2007 and older models looked better. But I think the ride is smooth. I love how I can fly across railroad tracks and not slow down and there is no bump! It is roomy and comfy. Gas Mileage is unreal! On long trips, at least 32 - 36 mpg, around town 20 at least. And it isn't a hybrid either. The only thing with Toyota's and my husband has the tundra, is when you try to roll down the window, it makes such a loud (rumbling) noise, you can't dare ride with windows cracked or down. Not sure what the problem is with Toyato and that ability. My Ford Explorer never had those issues. Another thing I do not like is the back window is much smaller so it is hard to see out the back. I do not trust the back up camera, so I like to turn and look back and with the huge seats and tiny back window, well you can't see much. So I would suggest a much bigger window back there. Also the blue tooth is terrible. I don't even use it anymore. There is a terrible delay in talking. People can't hear me, they say it sounds like I"m in a hole. Even if I stop the car and sit in a parking lot, I can't have a converstation, because of the delay (like talking on walkie-talkies) and they are not able to hear me well enough. So I say Fix the bluetooth to a better system, bigger back window and the arrow dynamtic or whatever it is - that will allow me to drive with the windows down and not have a ear drum deafing THUMPING sound in the car."

By on Monday, December 15, 2008