2010 Toyota Highlander

Based on 330 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

By on Wednesday, May 07, 2008

More than Expected!

By on Thursday, May 01, 2008

"I've had my 08 Limited Highlander for about a month now, and still have absolutely no complaints! (well, actually, one it's black, but with the deal I got it being a limited, I had to take it). I drove the domestic wanna-be of the Highlander first before I drove this, and it was nice, but then I got in the Highlander and never looked anywhere else. I do a lot of research before purchasing a vehicle and this was on my list. My mom has an 06 Hybrid Ltd Highlander, and she loves hers. This one is a bit bigger, thankfully, than hers, as I have three children still in carseats. I traded my van (which people think I'm crazy) for this and I couldn't be happier. The back seat is fine and have no problems with the kids getting in and out. They have plenty of space and so do average size adults. As always, Toyota goes above the rest in their seating..always comfortable. This Highlander drives like a dream...smooth as silk. I am averaging about 22-24 mpg, and I drive both city and highway. I don't get into it, although it does when I want it to, and I think that's good for the amount of HP it has. I cannot think of one bad thing with this vehicle. I paid a hefty price for it, but having owned both foreign and domestic vehicles, it is well worth the price. I would highly recommend this to anyone, both large familes and not--this is a luxury vehicle without the high price tag!"

I am in love with this vehicle

By on Monday, April 28, 2008

"We have recently purchased our Highlander and my biggest problem is figuring out how to get my wife let me drive it. The ride is absolutely the smoothest I've ever experienced in an SUV. The handling and braking is superior. I am also very impressed with the acceleration. I also am very impressed with the roominess. I am 6'2" and can comfortably stretch out in the back seat. It is also very gas friendly for an SUV. We are loving our purchase and I would definitley recommend it to friends."

25% Better Gas Mileage on 1st Day

By on Monday, April 14, 2008

"I drove the vehicle 150 miles and had 25% better gas mileage on the first day of ownership. Only wish Toyota could have put in memory position for 2 separate drivers. Other than that, I am very impressed with the braking ability and acceleration. The car is very quiet and comfortable to drive."

Poor MPG

By on Wednesday, April 09, 2008

"Car performs well; however, I bought it because I expected mileage somewhat close to the book estimate of 27/25. I have 2800 miles and the best is only 22mpg and this is basic city driving with almost no hills. If you're looking for good mpg, don't spend your money. I am arguing with the manufacturer for false and misleading advertising claims. I don't know where it will take me; however, I am bitterly disappointed."

See if you qualify for