2010 Toyota Highlander

Based on 344 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

Good Bang for your Buck

By on Tuesday, March 17, 2009

"I have had my Highlander for almost 2 months. I previously drove a Lexus RX300 - this vehicle rides, drives and handles every bit as good as my Lexus for a fraction of the price. The only complaint that I have of my Highlander is the headrest, it feels to me like it is pushing forward on the back of my head. I have found that there is no adjustment for the headrest and it drives me crazy - other than that, I absolutely love my Highlander."

Not worth the money!

By on Monday, March 09, 2009

"We looked at many different cars and finally settled on the '08 Highlander. It is the base model with some extras. However, the things I felt that should be basic on a car that cost this much were really lacking! We have had to take it in to be "serviced" three times, once a week after buying it for the brakes. It looks good and feels godd but is a waste of money."

By on Thursday, March 05, 2009

"Best value for your mpg buck. The amount of space this vehicle has is absolutely amazing. I still dont know how they are getting 27mpg in the city when I have tried for the last 2 gas tanks and can only get to 25.5mpg. Other than that it a great vehicle."

EXCELLENT MULTIPURPOSE VEHICLE

By on Friday, February 27, 2009

"I have owned Chevy Tahoes, Trailblazers, and a Toyota Sequioa in the past. This vehicle provides good cargo carrying capacity, as well as towing capability. I wouldn't recommend towing a heavy trailer or a large boat but it is very effective with small to medium load trailers. Excellent comfort with plenty of head and leg room in front and second rows. Smooth, quiet motor with excellent transmission provides for nice handling characteristics. Only complaints would be disappointing gas mileage and exceedingly poor tire performance in snow and tread wear. I replaced badly-worn Toyo tires at 22,000 miles. I now have Michelin Latitude Tour HPs. Drove in 6inch snow yesterday, tires were awesome."

Not bad, Smooth ride!

By on Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"Cost a lot than rest, but better than the rest."