2009 Toyota Highlander

Based on 348 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

Very pleased

By on Saturday, May 02, 2009

"We were looking for a vehicle to replace our 2000 Mazda MPV. We wanted something about the same size but with better mileage and better power...an unlikely combination. After doing reasearch on the internet and test driving 7 different vehicles we decided on the Toyota Highlander Sport. It's comfortable, quiet, and rides extremely well. If you are looking for a mid-size SUV you need to test drive the Highlander...I don't think you'll be disappointed."

Great all around vehicle

By on Saturday, April 11, 2009

"This is my first Toyota; it looks great, is smooth, quiet, and fast when it needs to be; there are times when it can't decide on a gear, but I have seen this in every automatic car I've ever driven; my family loves the comfortable seats, stereo system, air conditioning for passenger/rear, and the third seat has come in handy; an all around solid, sleak, and safe car, that I would highly recommend; if you do a lot of stop and go like me, my city mileage is only around 16-17 mpg."

Worst Car Ever

By on Friday, April 10, 2009

"Nothing but electrical problems. Radio broke, power windows broke many times, dummy lights always coming on (check engine etc) fuse box melted!!! and much more."

Lurchmobile

By on Wednesday, March 25, 2009

"This car cannot make up its mind which gear to go into. It hits passing gear so often I think I'm getting whiplash. I haven't driven a car this bad since my '74 K-car. Also, it handles like your towing a boat. Don't listen to Consumer Reports or other so-called experts - this car is a dog!"

Good Bang for your Buck

By on Tuesday, March 17, 2009

"I have had my Highlander for almost 2 months. I previously drove a Lexus RX300 - this vehicle rides, drives and handles every bit as good as my Lexus for a fraction of the price. The only complaint that I have of my Highlander is the headrest, it feels to me like it is pushing forward on the back of my head. I have found that there is no adjustment for the headrest and it drives me crazy - other than that, I absolutely love my Highlander."