2007 Toyota Highlander

Based on 854 Ratings for the 2001 - 2007 models.

Best vehicle ever

By on Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Pros: "Maintenance free"

"I purchased this SUV new. In the 10 years I have owned it, other than routine maintenence and tires, it has never ever had anything go wrong with it. I have never owned a vehicle as reliable and trouble free as this Toyota."

Outstanding Vehicle

By on Saturday, August 17, 2013

Pros: "Reliability, paint, solid tight feel still (100k)"

Cons: "Steel wheels"

"I just 100,000 miles on this vehicle. I've done gas and oil and Toyota maintenance at 50,000 miles. I had to have rear brake work twice. Otherwise - no issue. I love this car. Whether hauling tools and supplies, or my kayak on the roof rack or dressing up for a wedding - this vehicle is excellent. What's really amazing is the silver paint. I didn't have a garage for the first 6 years. It sat out all year long - Wisconsin winters. Never had an issue starting. I have the 4cylinder, 2WD model."

Great SUV

By on Sunday, January 6, 2013

Pros: "very reliable, safe, rides well"

"I have owned this vehicle since 2008 and bought it with 40K miles on it. I have not had one unexpected repair - just routine upkeep required. I have the 4WD model which is very secure in bad weather with all weather tires. It rides very nicely and still feels almost like new."

great liable car to transport my labrador in

By on Friday, September 7, 2012

Pros: "like the backdoor heighth for groceries and dog."

"Highlander is dependable and meets all my needs. Groceries and dog at a good level;no bending over to get to groceries and dog uses an added ramp to enter and exit. Only negative is the black carrier pieces (attached to the top - it is necessary to have the front windows cracked a little when back side windows are open or a thumping (wind) sound exists."

Sorry but my Dodge and GMC minivans were better...

By on Sunday, March 9, 2008

"My guess is that the better gas mileage comes from lightweight body that easily picks up dents and scratches in the local parking lots. Not sure I'm getting good service at the local Toyota dealer... The "Oil Sludging" problem I had last summer is back again. I think Toyota was hoping that I would get past the 100K mark before the head drain holes plugged-up again Weather has been rough, but The Toyota Computer doesn't like the winter this year. I have had lights for ABS and AIRBAGS intermittantly appearing all winter... Mostly they go away when the vehicle warms up for a while. This is the most repairs on any vehicle I have ever owned for only 56K miles. (Bought it used with 34k miles on it). At least the VSC / anti-skid is not obnoxious when it's broken...(most of the winter) It used to warn me I was skidding and slipping by "beep-beeping" at me long after I corrected for it. Why would anyone want to know that the cruise-control is turned ON, even when you're not using it? After 30 years I bought another Toyota. How can it be that they still don't know how to make a good radio?"