2007 Toyota Highlander

Based on 851 Ratings for the 2001 - 2007 models.

Be careful

By on Thursday, August 23, 2007

"I bought this car less than a year ago and now the rear differential is gone...it is under warranty but a sign of things to come...at the dealer we asked if it is safe to drive the car and we recieved an "i dont know" All i can do is wait and see..."

Great vehicle

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2007

"The most reliable we have owned. Minimal repairs and service. This was involved in auto accident and because of the safety and construction I am here to tell everyone how great and safe this auto is. Great in snow, ice packed roads, and on the highway. Roomy to travel with two Old English Sheepdogs. Good ride for an SUV, rides and handles much like a car. Overall great and would purchase another one when ready to buy a new car."

Best Vehicle I've had so far

By on Thursday, May 03, 2007

"I love my highlander. I bought it new at the end of 2004. It handles great, rides smooth. I love how it sits up high. The gas mileage is average for an SUV. I haven't had any problems out of it. I have just been changing the oil regularly and balancing and rotating the tires. I love how the light comes on to remind me it's time to change the oil. A light also comes on when any of my tires are low on air. I also love that I only have to change the oil every 5000 miles. I love the Toyota brands. We have 3 toyotas in the family."

Best vehicle ever

By on Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Pros: "Maintenance free"

"I purchased this SUV new. In the 10 years I have owned it, other than routine maintenence and tires, it has never ever had anything go wrong with it. I have never owned a vehicle as reliable and trouble free as this Toyota."

Outstanding Vehicle

By on Saturday, August 17, 2013

Pros: "Reliability, paint, solid tight feel still (100k)"

Cons: "Steel wheels"

"I just 100,000 miles on this vehicle. I've done gas and oil and Toyota maintenance at 50,000 miles. I had to have rear brake work twice. Otherwise - no issue. I love this car. Whether hauling tools and supplies, or my kayak on the roof rack or dressing up for a wedding - this vehicle is excellent. What's really amazing is the silver paint. I didn't have a garage for the first 6 years. It sat out all year long - Wisconsin winters. Never had an issue starting. I have the 4cylinder, 2WD model."