2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $26,435 - $27,350.

10/6.8

9.4

Based on 483 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

9.8/10

Great off road and on

By on Friday, June 20, 2008

"This is a great performing little rock crawler. I have taken this FJ everywhere without getting stuck, which is more than I can say for the other 4wd trucks and suvs I've owned including: 81 FJ40, 99 Dodge 2500 4x diesel, 02 Cherokee 4x, 87 VW Vanagon Syncro, 85 Toyota truck 4x... Very reliable too!"

By on Thursday, June 19, 2008

Great Style and Tough

By on Tuesday, June 17, 2008

"Excellant design and styling. More comfortable then you would expect. Needs a rear camera due to the limited rear cage view. Can't seem to find a good car top carrier, but Thule or Yakima might catch up."

great upgrade for me

By on Wednesday, June 04, 2008

"I am a DJ who has to move a lot of equipment around all week. This car has the room. I traded in a Toyota Matrix when I went through lifetime breaks in 3 months with the amount of equipment I lug around. To be a big SUV, the blind spots are not bad. I expected worse. Granted, it's not like seeing out of a Miata and there are going to be a couple blind spots, but for the size of the car, very minimal. Even with equipment loaded down the back, I can still see out of the rear view mirror, which is a first for me. I do agree with everyone else about the gas (but then again, its a given buying a SUV) and the odd one...not being able to see traffic lights. You are so high with such a funky windshield, you have to crane your neck if you are first at a light."

Awesome vehicle

By on Wednesday, May 28, 2008

"This offroader is great. The car is a lot quieter and smoother than you would think the car drives. While many say that the back seat is small, I beg to differ. I loaded up the car with 5 adults, not including myself. It's very comfortable. The only complain I have is the gas mileage - I fill up once a week. The only thing I recommend is getting it with running boards, or some sort of step support, which I don't have. While I don't have problems getting in/out, my (shorter) passengers have said they need something."