2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $26,938 - $27,619.

10/6.8

9.4

Based on 447 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

9.7/10
Previous | 1 ... 43 44 45 | Next

Great Vehicle

By on Wednesday, August 29, 2007

"I have had this vehicle for about a year and it is great. It got me out of my driveway in the snow, when others had to stay home. She has nice hauling capacity on the roof, in the back with seats down, and with towing. The upholstery is a big plus with pets. The interior is EASY to clean. The backup warning device is also a great feature. It is a tremendous help. The only real problem with the vehicle is visibility. It has terrible blind spots. And if you are short like I am even the side mirrors can obstruct vision when pulling out onto the roadway."

SUV in the truest sense

By on Wednesday, August 22, 2007

"This is a no frills, functionally practical SUV, with exceptional off-road capabilities. I've had it in snow and mud and it performed flawlessly. I've also towed with it and the performance was the same. If you're looking for a vehicle that will "get you there", no matter where "there" is, the FJ is the ticket. Note: Tow pkg., roof rack, rear dif lock and a-trac are essential to this equation."

By on Tuesday, August 21, 2007

LOVE IT!!!!!

By on Saturday, August 11, 2007

"yes, small things as in any vehicle, but not enough to bother me! traded 03 LOADED yukon for this and would not go back. blind spots no prob. luv interior! would like heated mirrors as i live in maine! gas mileage did catch me off guard. my yukon v8 had same mpg! seats could be a bit more supportive and what is with that 'option' of vanity mirror? lol. california sunvisors would be appropriate and appreciated. so far tho luv the thing and so do my teens (who have really long legs and have no prob sitting in back and my husband who luvs it tooo) makes a noise when shifting into gear and reverse. any one else have that?"

best suv available

By on Wednesday, August 08, 2007

"vehicle comes well equiped. price for value exeeds all other models."

It's a fun car

By on Wednesday, August 08, 2007

"When I first saw the FJs on the road I just had to have one. I thought they were the coolest thing out there. I still love the way they look, but after owning mine for 8 months I have sold it. It handled great, looked great, but the roominess in the back seat was pitiful! I have a 6 year old and a 4 year old and even their little short legs were cramped in the back seat. The effort it took to get people in and out of the back seat is the only reason I sold my FJ. I will miss some great features on my FJ, like the ease of cleaning the interior. I'll also miss the looks you get from people who are breaking their necks just to get a peek at one. The blind spots were an easy fix when you adjust the mirrors correctly, but when I drove my new SUV I realized just how bad the vision is in the FJ. I feel like there is a whole new world to see from the windows of my new SUV. Anyway, I think the FJ is great for a single person, or a couple with no children."

Most Fun you can have on 4 wheels

By on Thursday, August 02, 2007

"Its everything an offroad vehicle should be whith a huge supply of after market addons availible H2 H3 And Jeep Watch out Fj is the new king"

All show and no go

By on Wednesday, August 01, 2007

"Purchased the vehicle approx 8 months ago. Quality is good. I have the manual and the gearchanges are too long. The engine also has the tendency to rev up when changing gears - have never experienced the same tendency in any other car, and it is very annoying. Vehicle is definitely NOT powerful... compared to a Tundra (4.7 or 5.7 liter engines) it is meek. I want to sell this vehicle ASAP."

Great fun car

By on Monday, July 30, 2007

"We love our FJ, it's a great car....the only compliant is that there are no handles to grab on to when you climb in the back seat!"

Best Bang for the Buck!

By on Thursday, July 26, 2007

"I ordered my FJ in June 06 and had by July 06 - so now I have a year. I love the overall style in and out, the get up and go, lots of room inside - didn't mind paying full sticker. Toyota is worth it. I did however make a wise decision to order the 2 wheel drive - and since I don't do much off-roading, it meets my every need. I'm in construction, and in and out of my car all day, with dirt, etc. getting out of mud and I don't have an issue. My gas mileage is better than expected, even with the higher octane. The blind spots are not there for me, with adjustments of mirros and getting used to, it has been easy. The windshield has three rock chips from the angle! My only real complaint is I can't get the FJ to go straight down the road...it pulls hard right...Toyota says nothing wrong, had the tires balanced three times now...I put a lot of miles on my autos. I've had a Jeep 4 wheel drive, several SVU's and never had so many issues keeping an auto on the road! So maybe I'll keep the FJ, maybe I won't. But I feel like it's one in a million and should be a keeper! A collector!"

Previous | 1 ... 43 44 45 | Next