2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $26,825 - $27,504.

10/6.8

9.4

Based on 447 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

9.7/10

It's a fun car

By on Wednesday, August 08, 2007

"When I first saw the FJs on the road I just had to have one. I thought they were the coolest thing out there. I still love the way they look, but after owning mine for 8 months I have sold it. It handled great, looked great, but the roominess in the back seat was pitiful! I have a 6 year old and a 4 year old and even their little short legs were cramped in the back seat. The effort it took to get people in and out of the back seat is the only reason I sold my FJ. I will miss some great features on my FJ, like the ease of cleaning the interior. I'll also miss the looks you get from people who are breaking their necks just to get a peek at one. The blind spots were an easy fix when you adjust the mirrors correctly, but when I drove my new SUV I realized just how bad the vision is in the FJ. I feel like there is a whole new world to see from the windows of my new SUV. Anyway, I think the FJ is great for a single person, or a couple with no children."

Most Fun you can have on 4 wheels

By on Thursday, August 02, 2007

"Its everything an offroad vehicle should be whith a huge supply of after market addons availible H2 H3 And Jeep Watch out Fj is the new king"

All show and no go

By on Wednesday, August 01, 2007

"Purchased the vehicle approx 8 months ago. Quality is good. I have the manual and the gearchanges are too long. The engine also has the tendency to rev up when changing gears - have never experienced the same tendency in any other car, and it is very annoying. Vehicle is definitely NOT powerful... compared to a Tundra (4.7 or 5.7 liter engines) it is meek. I want to sell this vehicle ASAP."

Great fun car

By on Monday, July 30, 2007

"We love our FJ, it's a great car....the only compliant is that there are no handles to grab on to when you climb in the back seat!"

Best Bang for the Buck!

By on Thursday, July 26, 2007

"I ordered my FJ in June 06 and had by July 06 - so now I have a year. I love the overall style in and out, the get up and go, lots of room inside - didn't mind paying full sticker. Toyota is worth it. I did however make a wise decision to order the 2 wheel drive - and since I don't do much off-roading, it meets my every need. I'm in construction, and in and out of my car all day, with dirt, etc. getting out of mud and I don't have an issue. My gas mileage is better than expected, even with the higher octane. The blind spots are not there for me, with adjustments of mirros and getting used to, it has been easy. The windshield has three rock chips from the angle! My only real complaint is I can't get the FJ to go straight down the road...it pulls hard right...Toyota says nothing wrong, had the tires balanced three times now...I put a lot of miles on my autos. I've had a Jeep 4 wheel drive, several SVU's and never had so many issues keeping an auto on the road! So maybe I'll keep the FJ, maybe I won't. But I feel like it's one in a million and should be a keeper! A collector!"