2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $26,804 - $27,736.

10/6.8

9.4

Based on 478 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

9.8/10

Best when paired with an Airstream

By on Sunday, September 22, 2013

Pros: "reliability, great towing capacity, fun off-roadin"

Cons: "small gas tank- limited to 200 miles on a tank"

On the road to burning man!

"It's great for camping and off-roading. The retro styling is a great compliment to my 19 foot Airstream. It pulls the 5000lbs rig over the Tioga Pass and Cajon pass with power to spare. No problems since I got it back in 2008. I can see why the resell value is so high, who would want to sell it! Added a after market Alpine with Nav, Bluetooth, iPod and Pandora full integration. I even added a front hitch to carry my Honda Trail 110 while camping. This truck lives up to and exceeds the legendary FJ40! It's destined to be a another collector item."

On the road to burning man!

The only wife you'll need

By on Wednesday, June 30, 2010

"She's a tremendous investment that catches attention stock and dominates with a few add-ons. Smooth ride both on and off road, you'll enjoy nosing up to a Jeep and confidently look them right in the eye if only to say "Yea, I can do the same stuff AND I'll do it in more comfort and luxury". I've owned a variety of cars and trucks including 3 Jeeps and my FJ is hands down the best automotive investment I've made. If you're looking for a vehicle you're excited to grab the keys to then take a knee because I now pronounce you man and FJ Cruiser."

Perfection

By on Sunday, January 10, 2010

"The FJ Cruiser is Toyota's best creation ever for offroad enthusiast's (such as myself). The vehicle is made to be upgraded with aftermarket parts. An FJ, such as one with the TRD package, can take you to most offroad locations. One loaded with aftermarket parts can take you nearly wherever you want to go. I'm a huge man - 6'4" 300 lbs, and I easily fit in this vehicle, along with my wife and 2 kids. The vehicle has a lot of room, is a joy to drive, gets decent gas mileage for its' class, and always get's looks. Plus when you own an FJ, you become part of a family. Other FJ owners always wave or smile when they see another FJ. That's part of the FJ experience."

BEST SUV EVER

By on Thursday, June 04, 2009

"Am 57 yrs old, had many cars and trucks over the years. There's nothing that has been this much fun. They talk about the blind spots, the mirrors are so good you can see everything until there right along side of you. Just takes a little getting used to. FANTASTIC SUV!!! on and off road."

Best of the best

By on Monday, January 21, 2008

"I have owned my Fj for 1 to 2 yrs, 18,000 miles. I have had zero problems. I live on top of a mountain in North East Tennessee and I absolutely love to drive up and down the mountain trails. The power and control is great. It is so much fun to drive! I have two small boys, 2 and 5 yrs old. Getting in and out of the back seat takes some getting used to, but its not that bad. The blind spot on the rear passenger side, the gas millage (16.5 city & 21 hwy), and the getting in and out of the back seats are the only down sides to the vehicle. If you are serious about buying a FJ you must do your homework and decide what you really need in a vehicle, because if you test drive this vehicle you will, most likely, fall in love. I am 6'3 and I have more head room and leg room than any vehicle that I've ever driven. Driver comfort is great, the factory sound system is above average, and the confidence on the road I have is priceless. I highly recommend this vehicle to anyone that is not afraid to have fun while driving."