2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser

9.4

Based on 504 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

9.8/10

Still in Love

By on Wednesday, October 27, 2010

"I've had my FJ Cruiser for 3.5 years and I am still totally in love. I get a thrill every time I drive it, and it is still beautiful. Never had any problems, runs like a charm. Excellent performance off road and in the snow."

Quality, Quality, Quality

By on Thursday, March 20, 2008

"I have had this vechile for 15 months and have not even had a loose screw on it. It has held up to cold North Dakota winters without any problems and has performed great in off road."

Some Suggestions

By on Thursday, November 8, 2007

"Interior noise needs to be reduced especially when excellerating...too noisy. Would like to see a small V-8 with 275hp to 300hp. V-6 is zippy, but it's still a 6 banger. Do not use Dunlop tires. They are rated very low in CR and I agree. Within 100 miles, 3 of the 4 tires had to be replaced. Took 3 trips to the dealership to correct...wasted 7 hrs. of my time."

Excellent daily driver & weekend trails explorer

By on Friday, January 3, 2014

Pros: "Fun to Drive, Ample power/torque and cargo space."

Cons: "Not a family car as it is not a true 4-door"

Easy to drive in winter conditions

"Bought this vehicle for my wife as a daily driver for her and most weekends we can be found in the southern California mountains off-roading. Previously owned a Jeep Liberty/Renegade which was an "acceptable" 4wd vehicle - The FJ weighs about 1,400 lbs more and handles much better on snow/ice getting to our cabin. This vehicle is simply fun to drive and quite functional. Ample room for our two dogs, plenty of power/torque when needed. Resale value speaks volumes about this truck."

Easy to drive in winter conditions

2008 FJ Cruiser

By on Wednesday, September 30, 2009

"I purchase the FJ for a reason; I didn't want a road-only SUV, I have a Lexus for that. I live in Chicago and on the worse days and weekends in winter I travel north to Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan for minus 20 degree nights and snow storms that challange anything out there. Outside the minor visibility issues (I'm used to not seeing behind me when I pull a snowmobile tailer) the FJ does everything well. The artificial intellegent transmission knows when your trailing and it doesn't constantantly downshift like other SUV's (including my lexus). Although not touted as tow vehicle this thing tows up to 5,000 lbs. The 2500 sled trailer is hardly noticed. If you want leather, gagets (it's got a few) heated and cooled seats there are a lot of choices. The FJ loaded out is not the 24K entry model, mine lists for 34K with the options. The interior is bare bones, but the drivtrain and body on frame are as good as Totota /Lexus makes. Off road the only thing that can touch it is a Jeep Rubicon (sorry Range Rover)"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota FJ Cruiser near Honolulu. See local deals