2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser

9.4

Based on 430 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

9.8/10
Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

4x4 Desired-Go FJ Cruiser

By on Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, great for off roading!"

Cons: "Rear wiper, blind spots, gas mileage"

"I bought the Yoda in '07 and thought I would tire of it in a year-I'm now trading in for a new one! If you want a 4x4, this is the vehicle. The closest comparison is a Jeep but there is so much more here than an out of the box Jeep Wrangler. Its more dependable, comfortable, and economical. As noted, its also a better 4x4 than a base Wrangler since it comes with standard rear locking diff. among other things. Its not perfect, there are blind spots, the rear wiper is pretty pathetic, and gas mileage is, well, horrible, but again-its a 4x4! Not the vehicle for everyone, but a great one-fun to drive and own!"

Perfect for Oregon, on or off road

By on Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Pros: "Fabulous off-road out of the box."

Cons: "None. There's nothing I don't like about it."

"This is my second FJ Cruiser. You have to own one to appreciate just how well designed, reliable and enjoyable they are to own and drive. Seriously, nothing compares to the FJ Cruiser. I was lucky enough to get the Trails Team Edition my second time around. I will never sell this car. Mine is fully stock and I intend to keep it that way. You won't believe how well it performs off-road, in snow, ice and mud. The comfort is exceptional. The highway driving characteristics rival most passenger cars. Hard to believe that a vehicle as comfortable as this can clock up a steep, rocky or slippery road with such authority."

One of the toyota truck ever build,son of Lcruiser

By on Sunday, January 12, 2014

"Had it since 2008 had 0 problem,only maintenance,best resale value"

Excellent daily driver & weekend trails explorer

By on Friday, January 03, 2014

Pros: "Fun to Drive, Ample power/torque and cargo space."

Cons: "Not a family car as it is not a true 4-door"

Easy to drive in winter conditions

"Bought this vehicle for my wife as a daily driver for her and most weekends we can be found in the southern California mountains off-roading. Previously owned a Jeep Liberty/Renegade which was an "acceptable" 4wd vehicle - The FJ weighs about 1,400 lbs more and handles much better on snow/ice getting to our cabin. This vehicle is simply fun to drive and quite functional. Ample room for our two dogs, plenty of power/torque when needed. Resale value speaks volumes about this truck."

Easy to drive in winter conditions

Great off road, good on road

By on Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Pros: "Off road capabilities, fun to drive, style, value"

Cons: "Fuel consumption, visibility"

"Ok so it has blind spots, but what exotic car doesn't? My last car was a Porsche and visibility was far worse and it was just as thirsty at the pump. Bottom line, if you want a serious off road vehicle that still feels civilized driving around town with all the bells and whistles inside that we have grown accustomed to in newer cars (ie. Bluetooth, Satnav, back up cam, satellite radio, ect.), then look no further. At $28000-38000 it's good value to considering the other vehicles with similar capabilities (Jeep, Hummer, some 4x4 trucks) and like the Toyota Tacoma 4x4 and Jeep Wrangler will hold it's value. I will say this in closing, if you want a car to commute to and from work and carry your "2.5" kids to school but never take it off road, you might be dissatisfied. FJ's are purpose built for off road the fact that they are good on the road is a bonus. Get it off the beaten path and you won't be disappointed."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota FJ Cruiser near Honolulu. See local deals