2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser

9.4

Based on 483 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

9.8/10

A Jeep with Toyota Reliability

By on Thursday, January 07, 2010

"I purchased this truck for one reason, to go off road. I've taken this vehicle on every "difficult" rated trail in Arizona, so in other words, it's unstoppable (I have lifted it 3" and put on 33" tires). I love this thing! The rear 4 link suspension, locker, and "A-TRAC" are awesome. The only real draw back I can think of is MPG (but every real off road vehicle lacks this) and the fact that Premium fuel is needed. Blind spots can be overcome with a $1 stick on wide view mirror (were people really complaining about this??) So I guess the best way to describe this vehicle and its capabilities is in the title. It's basically a Jeep (which are known being great off road) but with Toyota's excellent reputation for quality, reliability and value."

Awesome Vehicle

By on Wednesday, October 22, 2008

"From the styling, to the quality, to the awesome off-road prowess, this truck certainly is the evolutuion of the original species, the fj40 which has a legendary worldwide reputuation. I just wish the hard / soft top option that was a great feature of the fj40 predecessor. No other manufacturer comes close to the whole package you get with this Toyota. Highly recommend"

Quality, Quality, Quality

By on Thursday, March 20, 2008

"I have had this vechile for 15 months and have not even had a loose screw on it. It has held up to cold North Dakota winters without any problems and has performed great in off road."

I love my FJ. new paint 2013, dependable, reliable

By on Saturday, May 31, 2014

Pros: "great look, perfect Maui auto, fun to drive"

Cons: "it's not free, I love it, will be hard to replace"

"I love my 2007 FJ Cruiser. It has great visibility, better than any car I've owned! I get 20 mpg, rarely use 4 wheel drive. The miles are highway and town use. Last year, I got a new paint job for cosmetic reasons only and it looks brand new. Great storage and hauling capacity. It comfortably seats at least 5 people. It has roof racks, running boards, skid plates, and tow package. I planned on keeping it forever, but I must sell it now."

My wife has wanted one since 2007. I ignored her..

By on Thursday, October 31, 2013

Pros: "resale value, collectability, made in Japan"

Cons: "rough ride, fuel consumption... ah who cares?!!"

"We are in a spot where we can afford a specialty car. I was eying a Vette. I finally opened my ears and listened to her about the FJ. Glad I did! Got a great deal on a Cavalry blue 2013. I just checked KBB for resale value, and I could sell it for my purchase price, which is unheard of. Even trade value is only $1,000 less than what I just bought it for. Oh, and I see why. This FJ is sharp and tight, a real classic waiting to happen. Better get yours while you can."

Would buy again

By on Friday, February 15, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, reliable, not to common on the road"

Cons: "mileage"

"Having owned many vehicles, this is the best vehicle I have ever owned. Love it, style and capability."

very reliable,fun to drive,very tough off road

By on Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Pros: "can be used as an every day driver or off roading"

Cons: "poor gas mileage"

"I have owned my FJ (2007) since new, original 30k miles 1 owner,I have have over 20 different vehicles in my life and NONE compare to my FJ, it handles like a car,yet very rugid when I need it to be, I pull my boat,camper and off road vehicle and barely notice they are behind me,I HIGHLY recommend at least test driving one before you buy something else when in the market for a vehicle, very very nice vehicles!!"

Very good vehicle for anyone living in the country

By on Thursday, December 20, 2012

Pros: "Compitent, fun to drive , dependable"

Cons: "Blind spots in back half of vehicle"

"I will never be able to wear this vehicle out. I do not have to worry about my wife being out in bad weather in this vehicle."

Great Vehicle

By on Sunday, September 23, 2012

Pros: "Excellent handling in bad weather, Head turner"

Cons: "Gas Mileage, Rough ride"

"Very reliable excellent in bad weather, great on snow and ice the vehicle stability control and AWD is amazing. Never have to worry about breakdowns change the oil and drive it. The ride is a little rough not great on long trips comfort wise. The 6 speed transmission is great lots of power for towing. Not great gas mileage is the only negative with v6 vvti."

Great Utility Vehicle

By on Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pros: "versatile, fun, more standard safety features"

Cons: "larger blind spots in rear"

"Originally I wanted a jeep wrangler. I liked the versatility and the ability to take the top off. Additionally I liked the "go anywhere" idea of it. However my gf didn't like them due to safety issues. I personaly love them and still do. Enter the FJ Cruiser. The one I have has the OEM roof rack and the available towing package. It has a slightly longer wheel base than the wrangler which adds to ride comfort but reduces the turning radius a little. I really enjoy the FJ becuase it has a few more creature comforts standard. Power windows, mirrors and door locks are nice features. The 4.0 liter engine has ample power even though it's significanly heavier than the wrangler. MPG's are pretty good given it's size and weight. I avg about 17 with city driving. One saftey feature that I enjoy is the front and rear side airbags. I'm sure there's more I've left out, but overall this a great utiltiy vehicle. It's a great comprimise between rugged versatility and family hauler."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota FJ Cruiser near Honolulu. See local deals