2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser

9.4

Based on 504 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

9.8/10

Highly recommend !

By on Monday, June 18, 2012

Pros: "gas mileage, off road performance, ride"

Cons: "takes getting used to line of view in mirrors,"

"Traded in my Jeep Wrangler Sports which I did like but, does not compare to the ride, " gas mileage ", solid performing FJ Cruiser. I love this rig..... Only draw back is line of sight in mirrors. Installed small dome mirrors that corrected that minor issue. Handles great off road and in the snow. I use my vehicles almost daily off road. Unlike the Barbie Doll Jeeps I see cruising up and down main street. Great gas mileage averaging 19 - 21 mpg. UNlike my 11-14 mpg Jeep.... FJ Cruiser, Wished I had purchased sooner !"

Great for short trips!

By on Monday, April 2, 2012

Pros: "Great Price, Unique, Great for messy Kids"

Cons: "Just Ok Fuel Mileage, Slugish Braking"

"For an SUV with a full frame you can't expect the mileage to be that good but it makes up for that with it's amazing off road capabilities! I'm averaging 21 highway and 17 around town so it's great for short trips but I wouldn't take it on any road trips if fuel is a factor. Four people can fit in comfortably including 2 car seats in the back 4 surfboards on top and luggage in the back. When you don't have the kids surfboards or whatever else fit perfectly in the back with the seats folded down flat. I live on the beach so off road capability was a big factor and I haven't gooten this thing stuck once. It runs smooth has been mechanically sound and is easy to clean out. Kids have spilt stuff in it and it cleans right up due to the water proof interior. Honestly the only complaint I have about it is the braking. To stop from even 50 you have to mash the brakes and do to the forward body roll you feel like you're going to eat the dash! Other than that I love it!"

Great vehicle, on road off road

By on Thursday, March 22, 2012

"Highly recommend it for all weather conditions. It's got more guts than I do."

Really like my FJ, good for shopping or camping!!

By on Monday, February 20, 2012

"The FJ is roomy, fits three carseats in back w/ no problem. Plenty of cargo space in back, and seats fold down for even more cargo space. Love how the doors open out making it easy to get in back and doors are easy to close."

awesome vehicle

By on Friday, December 30, 2011

Pros: "Old school 4x4 system is bullit proof"

Cons: "Um, Well , People are always looking at you."

Big Bear 2011

"65000 Miles and NO rattles at all. Decent fuel mileage. Can climb a mountain like a Billy Goat when camping, go home, wash and pull up to the office and field compliments. I do my own maintenance and everything is easy and straight forward. I have owned 18 cars in my lifetime and this is my favorite. I cannot imagine parting with it. Oh yeah, I bought it used as a certified Toyota, put 43,000 miles in 22 months and it is worth more than I paid for it."

Big Bear 2011

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota FJ Cruiser near Honolulu. See local deals