2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser

9.4

Based on 476 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

9.8/10

fun to drive

By on Sunday, December 23, 2007

"major flaw: back seat rider can't get out w/o person in front unbuckling their seatbelt. I had to have power steering unit replaced within 6 months. I guess I got the lemon there. There could be more features for the price.I had more features on my Ford Escape, but it didn't look as good. It gets around wonderfully in the midwest snow and ice storms. I could use more room for 'stuff' in the front and I would make the back seats recline at least a little."

By on Saturday, December 22, 2007

"Very nice little SUV. Still getting use to the smaller size after driving a F250 but love the turning radias and ability to move around in traffic. Gas mileage is not great but an improvement from the truck. Power is not bad but would have purchased a V-8 if they had one available. Haven't had a chance to get it up into the mountains yet but have heard they can run circles around other 4 wheelers. Overall very happy with my purchase. Expect to be driving it for a long time to come!"

By on Thursday, December 20, 2007

"Overall I love this vehicle. It's easy on the eyes and a very comfortable ride. Gas mileage isn't bad for an SUV at all. The comments about the blind spot are right on though. And for a 4 x 4, I was surprised at how unstable I felt driving in the snow. I parked my FJ for a couple of days, during which we received about a foot of snow. After multiple tries and lots of shoveling, the only way I could move it (even in 4WD with rear diff locked) was towing it out with my neighbor's Tundra. I was disappointed for sure. Once I got it out, I felt the FJ didn't offer the stability I'm used to i.e. getting sucked into 6" snow drifts, wondering if I was gonna make it through. With the exception of deep snow, I would recommend this SUV for any driver."

great vehicle with a couple of design flaws

By on Sunday, December 16, 2007

"This vehicle is fun to drive, very stable, handles nicely and picks up speed very well. I don't like the way the water runs down the side of the car when you use the windshield wipers-- there's nowhere for it to go like on other cars. The gas tank is also small for the size of the vehicle. There's not much leg room for passengers in the back. It does have an abundance of cargo room, tons of head room...perfect for really tall people. The back up sensor warning doesn't react until you are right on top of whatever you are going to hit. Has great visibility out the front window, but poor out the back windows. All in all, I do enjoy it."

FJ

By on Friday, December 14, 2007

"Dependable vehicle, nice ride, some options should be part of the standard package, but overall my FJ is excellent!! The more I drive it, the more I like it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota FJ Cruiser near Honolulu. See local deals