2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser

9.4

Based on 448 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

9.7/10

Awsome

By on Wednesday, September 26, 2007

"Graet vehicle for fun in the sun. Always meets the challange for offroad use."

Nice Head Turner

By on Tuesday, September 25, 2007

"I noticed the FJ in the Autoshow and I fell in love with it. I had to get one. Most Toyota Dealers had ordered high end fully loaded FJ's and I didn't want to the pay $36K for one. I finally was able to find one for less than $30K. It was and still is a head turning car for me. I got so much thumbs up from strangers on the road. People stopped next to me at stop lights would ask me what is this car! On the positive side, I like the ride, the design, the overal feel of the car. The parking sensor is a bumper saver in tight parking situations and a must-have. Traction control and VSC system is also a very good thing which keeps this SUV from losing control. On the Negative side: High Octane Fuel requirement (toyota should be able to design an engine that has good MPG and power and runs on regular fuel), poor rear window visibility, bad windshield (it catches lots of bugs and rocks. It chipped on me in the first month of ownership and I was quoted $800 to replace at dealer), Dash material is disappointing in a $30K SUV and for this price range, I was expecting more features like temperature display, compus and map lights be standard. My Xterra SE has so much more comfort/convenience features. This FJ gave me 22.5 MPG on my last trip which is not that bad from a 4.0L engine. The storage capacity is much tighter compared to my Xterra. I needed to have more things tied up to the roof rack. Back seats are not very comfy for longer trips. But overall, this is a fun SUV to drive and own. I hope Toyota addresses the few complaints I have."

Trendy & Pratical

By on Tuesday, September 25, 2007

"Our family has owned our FJ for a little over a year now. We love it. It is so much fun. We got the 6 speed and have had no problems with sluggishness or performance. We are a family of four so it is the perfect size for us and all our stuff. We live in Missouri, so we experience all sorts of weather... Last winter we got a snow of about 12 or so inches... we were out in it all day and didn't get stuck one time. We even stopped to help several American-made tough trucks that weren't moving. :-) Going muddin' is a blast! As far as comfort and convenience, this is not a luxury car, but was not meant to be. It is built rugged for a reason. I am only 4'11" and my husband is 5'9" and we neither one have any problems with the "visibility" issue that others have stated. In any vehicle you have to be alert and pay attention. I will agree with another reviewer though, the windshield is definitely a "bug magnet". I think the main problem is because it is completely vertical rather than sloped. But this is a minor inconvenience. We have received so my compliments and comments from everyone. It is definitely an attention getter. And it is a Toyota so we know it will last forever. My son is 9 and he says he gets the FJ when he turns 16... I would bet money on him being right... that is if we are ready to give it up by then! I definitely recommend the FJ if you are into adventure and fun.... and aren't looking for luxury."

Cool Cruiser

By on Monday, September 24, 2007

"Great vehicle for cruising around town or the farm. Stylish, fun and functional!"

GO FOR IT

By on Friday, September 21, 2007

"Live on Puerto Rico, this is by far the best car for it. Not sure I would want to drive a 1000 mile trip in it but it beats the likes of jeep and other fun vehicles hands down. So much so I am buying the same again in mainland USA. Best fun I have had with a car....."

By on Saturday, September 15, 2007

Tough Vehicle

By on Tuesday, September 11, 2007

"Too much wind noise."

Fantastic FJ

By on Saturday, September 08, 2007

"I have owned the FJ for about 6 months and LOVE LOVE LOVE it! It's my first "non-american" auto....but with the Toyota rep. I figured I couldn't go wrong. The look of the FJ is what hooked me right away...then once I got inside and drove it....HAD to have it. Replaced a fully loaded Ford Expedition and couldn't be happier! Both are four wheel drive and the mileage on the FJ is FAB compared to what I was getting! It's a fun vehicle to drive and you do get lots of attention on and off road with it. As for the blindspots-not a prob if you adjust your mirrors (I'm 5'3" and don't have a prob). I do however have two complaints relating to "comfort", I spend most of my day driving for work and the windshield frustrates the heck out of me!! It is with out a doubt the WORST bug catcher I've ever seen. And the wipers don't clean the bug mess very well. I also think the center counsole could have been designed better...I love the fact that I have the jack for my ipod..but there's not really a good place to "set" it, I also think only having one power outlet in the console is a little "too retro" for 2007! Other than those few complaints, my raves for the FJ could go on and on! This is a keeper for sure!"

awesome

By on Wednesday, September 05, 2007

"loved it from the minute i drove off the lot. took it this last may on a 3,500 mile trip pulling a 3,800lb. camper the wife two kids, two dogs, and a cat. handled fantastic, would tell anyone what a reliable car (suv) it is. the seats really didn't bother me or my wife, she does have aproblem with the blind spots. we added small 2"mirrors on each side mirror seemed to be the fix, easy to clean just hose it out. we live at 9'600 feet in colorado handled everything mother nature through at it"

By on Sunday, September 02, 2007

"Comfortable ride for 5 even while towing large boat. Better than Acura MDX on freeway (without boat)"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota FJ Cruiser near Honolulu. See local deals