2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser

9.4

Based on 475 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

9.8/10

Wish I could get a new one

By on Thursday, April 09, 2015

Pros: "Good Size, Feel Safe"

Cons: "Blind Spots, Hard to get into back seat"

"Has blind spots and hard to get into back seat, but I love it. Wish they still made them. I feel safe in it and love the size."

love my fj

By on Sunday, March 22, 2015

"great suv"

Good blood lines

By on Sunday, March 22, 2015

Pros: "Specially niche."

Cons: "Better vehicles for the price"

"Drive train is well proven and reliable. Visibility is poor at best. Rear wheel spare is in the way of sight. Fold down seats have on place for head rests when folded. Need to be stored separately. Towing is difficult due to short wheel base. Truck has been good overall."

Excellent single guys rig!

By on Sunday, March 15, 2015

Pros: "Off road skills as stock, styling, solid feel"

Cons: "Plastic, plastic, plastic, plastic, plastic, pl..."

jones bay, wa

"Basically happy with it after 8k miles. Wouldn't choose it for a family type car, but for my situation, it's close to perfect. Two main gripes: 1) Way too much plastic. The interior makes me cry it has so much. 2) The engine needs a lot more low end torque. It makes plenty of top end power, but a truck needs low end."

jones bay, wa

Great for tougher driving conditions

By on Saturday, March 14, 2015

Pros: "Crash rollover ratings, stereo, handling, passing"

Cons: "blind spots, back seat access, rutty ice driving"

"I live in Alaska, and have teen and preteen kids. I have the Trail Teams Edition, so it comes with more bells and whistles. I LOVE my Land Cruiser! I get A LOT of complements. So many pluses that the negatives are easy to learn, but with each vehicle, this is what you should expect. I get 17 mpg in town/4 wheel, and 20-21 mpg on the highway. Very low maintenance. With kids and pets, I love that the interior can be sprayed down. The stereo this model came with has a subwoofer and it ROCKS!! Passing with the automatic is pretty good for a V6. The only negatives: with owning 4WD vehicles my whole life, this is one vehicle I HAD to put studs on. The body sits wider than a normal vehicle, so on rutty ice/slushy conditions, this vehicle will fish tail without the studs. Just need to drive with more reactiveness because of it. I have also needed a new windshield almost yearly because of its almost straight up aspect, it doesn't deflect rocks well. There are major blind spots, but being a fire fighter and married to one, we love the crash and rollover ratings on this vehicle and understand that the beams are much beefier than other vehicles. You learn to use extra caution on changing lanes, turns, and merges. Since this has suicide doors on more of a lifted vehicle, this is a car you can put kids, teens, or smaller adults in the back. I have put 6'+ in back, and a friend who is 6'6" was surprised at how well he fit comfortably in the driver seat. Lots of head and leg room in FRONT. Other than that, this vehicle will go ANYwhere you want it to. Absolutely fun to drive. It's not a Cadillac CTS so don't expect it to drive like one. This is definitely a vehicle for someone who wants sporty over luxury. You want more luxury? Get the larger Land Cruiser."

Extremely reliable and low maintenance

By on Wednesday, March 11, 2015

"I ordered this car brand new and have owned it for 8 years. I cannot say enough about how well built it is. In 8 years, I have had one repair, an alternator that went out. Total cost to replace, about $250.00. I simply stated up to date on regular maintenance and this has been a great car. I feel like it could easily go another 100K miles. Only minor issue on the interior with the stereo system. It goes a little wonky in extreme heat or cold but all the controls work off the steering wheel."

Favorite truck so far.

By on Friday, February 13, 2015

Pros: "Everything. Except they stopped making it."

Cons: "They stopped making it."

"My 07 FJ is the best off road vehicle I’ve ever owned. It will go anywhere a Jeep, Hummer, 4x4 Truck (lifted) will go, and then some. I love the look and the ride. Comfortable and stable on the black top, and formidable off road capability. It fits my kids and all our gear for a week or more. And the style and personality can’t be beat. Besides the fact that it’s a Toyota and will run forever, which I intend to see happen."

Great outdoor Vehicle

By on Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Pros: "Solid car. 4X4 is great"

Cons: "Back seat space"

"I've had this car for a year and a half. The FJ will go ANYWHERE and climb ANYTHING. I have a manual speed transmission which I absolutely love. Fun Rig to drive. No mechanical issues. No issues whatsoever. My only complaint is the rear seat. Not enough room. I have 2 daughters ages 11 and 14. They have no leg room for long drive and for 4X4 its uncomfortable on back seat passengers. Fully recommend the FJ."

Second FJ

By on Friday, January 23, 2015

Pros: "Totally different and off road friendly."

"This is my second FJ and loving it, the car offers a lot and gives a lot! I recommend!"

My Dream car

By on Thursday, January 01, 2015

"Very special car. Had 4 owners before me. Its @ 94,000 miles and has never given me a single problem!! Iv kept it well maintained.. such as replacing the normal wear and tear of parts @ this milage..battery, tires, timing belt, and alternater. Runs best on premium fuel. One thing that is bit off is the blinker. Dealership said it was sticking, causing a quiker cliking light. Would need to replace control board for 1,100$ no thaanks"

AWESOME!!!!!!

By on Thursday, December 25, 2014

"Great Automobile, very reliable, awesome in the snow, and I LOVE DRIVING THIS CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Best decision ever

By on Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Pros: "Off road capacities"

Cons: "Doors in the back make it a little hard to get in."

Beach off road. 4x4 (4L)

"I went to get a jeep and I end up getting my yellow toy. So far it doesn't matter how fast I drive it or where I ride it. It hasn't let me down. Most likely this car will stay with me until I'm capable of climbing on it."

Beach off road. 4x4 (4L)

great vehicle

By on Friday, December 12, 2014

Pros: "Price, looks & drives great."

great beach 4x4

"Love my FJ - no longer made so need to keep it in great condition ! Had on Outer Banks beach - 4x4 this is a beast & unstoppable."

great beach 4x4

Very happy with my FJ

By on Thursday, December 04, 2014

Pros: "Capable, solid build, comfortable, hauls a lot"

Cons: "Poor fuel economy, useless factory roof rack"

"It's not a very good soccer mom car, gets poor gas mileage, and the back seat is tight and hard to climb into when parked in tight spaces. Everything else is outstanding. We bought it for weekend excursions for two and week long camping trips. It's not my idea of a good commuter. I've owned two trucks and a Jeep before but never bonded so well with a vehicle until now. In stock form it is outstanding off road and with a few ($3k-$4k) mods it is exceptional. Just be sure to get one with the locking rear diff as a base to start. I don't baby it off road and it's taken us to some incredible places in all day comfort. I could never say that with my Jeep. I could not be happier and plan to keep it forever!"

Great SUV!! Had it since new and no problems!!

By on Thursday, November 20, 2014

Pros: "Reliability, styling, versatility.....fun to drive"

Cons: "2007 doesn't have all the latest blue tooth, audio"

"Bullet proof. Comfortable, versatile, and reliable. I have owned many SUV's. This one has been the best so far. I plan to keep it for years!"

Good looking, made for fun

By on Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Pros: "good looking, fun to drive"

Cons: "gas milage, back seat"

"I really like my FJ Cruiser. It rides GREAT for an off road suv. It is quiet for the most part, the all terrain tires are kinda loud. Good space in rear, with drop down seats, however, the backseat area is non-existant. Back seat can suffice in a pinch, but bad if you need to carry more than two people. Disappointed in gas milage, 16mpg around town. I owned a Tacoma before this with the same engine and got 20mpg at least."

Like a tank on snow

By on Monday, November 17, 2014

Pros: "Look forward to driving it. Even to work!"

Cons: "Back seat entry, sun visor, blind spot"

"It is great to drive a vehicle that is sure-footed on all road conditions. Quite controllable in winter conditions. A very practical interior. You could almost take a hose to the whole thing so pets, moisture and mud are no problem. The sight lines take some getting used to as it has a sizable blind spot. The only other design issue I have is that the visors are insufficient to cover the width of the windshield. You can, however, add an optional visor that adds to the side coverage. Actual gas mileage is 19 highway, reasonable for a real 4wd setup. Surprisingly comfortable for distance driving but don't buy it if you have kids. Getting in and out of the backseat is a pain, though a great piece of engineering. And of course, the Toyota quality I have come to expect is evident throughout. Great fit and finish."

Everyday driver, love my FJ Cruiser

By on Thursday, November 06, 2014

Pros: "quality and dependability, fun to drive."

Cons: "Blind spot."

"Pleased with my FJ Cruiser, purchased used and drive everyday, no issues. Toyota quality proves itself with this vehicle. The only downside driving in heavy traffic is adjusting to blind spot. No other complaints."

Best vehicle ever. Will keep it forever!

By on Monday, November 03, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive & feels safe"

Cons: "I don't like the back seat but small kids enjoy it"

"I bought this car new in January of 2007. It has never had a problem or left me stranded. The only problem is I don't want anyone else to drive it!"

This is my third SUV and it been the best so far!

By on Tuesday, October 21, 2014

"All I can say it's the best SUV I ever had! Since I purchased my FJ from dealer its never been back! Replaced engine oil/filter every 5,000 miles and replace spark plugs, transmission, transfer case and axle oil every 30,000 miles, replace first set of tires at 50,000, front brakes only at 80,000 miles and rear brakes only at 90,000 miles. This is the only maintenance I have do on this FJ so far!"

good vehicle with some minor inconveniences.

By on Monday, October 20, 2014

"I bought the FJ to try and recapture some of the nostalgia of my old fj40 Landcruiser. I like the new fj, but found some of the design elements to be inconvenient. Visibility to the rear is poor at best, the back up camera is a must. The other issue is the rear doors being the "suicide" style. Imagine being in a parking lot with cars parked close on either side, and you want to load your passengers, groceries, etc in the back seat. This happens more often than I would have ever noticed with another car. You have to open the front door to open the back side door to access the back seat, which will put you in the middle of the two doors and working a puzzle to get your stuff/people inside. The vehicle runs great, and exceeded my expectations for off road performance. The 2010 model also has stereo option that I have really enjoyed, with enhanced stock speakers and a subwoofer. I would recommend the vehicle, but not if you have kids, get a four door."

Best off road vehicle I have ever owned!

By on Saturday, October 18, 2014

Pros: "looks, pricing, hanldes great"

"This vehicle is worth the price. Sharp looking, handles great whether you are on the highway or off road. The sounds system is awesome."

Best SUV since my military grade Hummer

By on Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Pros: "Re-sale, reliability, ride"

Cons: "no locking storage interior"

"Bought this vehicle and can't get the smile off my face. Wife and I are very fortunate. This was a specialty vehicle purchase. We have a sports car and a luxury liner in the garage already. So no complaints about this trying to be a all purpose vehicle. We bought it to get to the cabin in the winter and do some dune running. Could not be happier, looking forward to a long happy term of ownership. Like a Harley, too many toys to add to it!"

Very happy with this one

By on Sunday, October 12, 2014

Pros: "Excellent off pavement"

Cons: "windshield angle"

Pick up day

"the FJ is an absolute blast to drive off the pavement. It's go anywhere suspension and drivetrain perform exceptionally well for a factory equipped vehicle. On pavement the ride quality is very good. It doesn't not have a rough or noisy ride as might be expected. The only downside is the windshield angle which seems to make it a little. Ore susceptible to chips from debris. I would definitely buy this again. Hopefully Toyota will bring it back, and offer a diesel option!"

Pick up day

I drove a jeep wrangler and them a H3 and then FJ!

By on Sunday, October 05, 2014

Pros: "It will go anywhere!!!"

Cons: "fuel eco. is poor but I expected it"

"Its the best off road vehicle available"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota FJ Cruiser near Honolulu. See local deals