2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser

9.4

Based on 450 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

9.8/10

I live in the wilderness . . .

By on Sunday, September 14, 2014

Pros: "Gets me home"

Cons: "20 mpg, nice, 30, with more power would be better"

It's also road trip worthy

"This rig gets me home during all seasons. In the winter, it takes me up the ice covered road, logging roads, to 5000 foot elevation. Think 4 foot snow pack, one foot of packed snow and ice, all curves. I have been stopped, but never stuck.Of course, part of this success is the driver. I'm not afraid to change my driving strategy. Sometimes it's too fast and slower works best, other times, forward progress is all about momentum. The only reason rigs fall off the road is the driver was moving it too fast. All this makes the ride home fun. I have a custom bumper with a winch, and the rig is armed for bear. Cheers, BW"

It's also road trip worthy

Fun to Drive- More use to the younger Generation

By on Friday, September 12, 2014

Cons: "18-20 Miles to Gallon"

"People Notice and comment on the appearance positively"

This rig is a tank!

By on Sunday, August 24, 2014

Pros: "Decent price, drives like a dream, looks good"

Cons: "Mileage, rear sight"

"I have always driven Toyotas, mostly early 80s to mid 90s model trucks with my exception of the world renown FJ40. The little lady talked me in to stepping into the new millennium so we were on the hunt for a new generation toy. I took a new 4runner and Tacoma for a spin, then I tried the FJ Cruiser which I never really thought much about. I fell in love after 1 block. The interior is awesome the pavement drivability was great, I had to have it. I've had it now for 2 years and still love it to death! Great power and awesome in snow conditions. Never had a single issue with this 'truck' it is an 08 bought with 57k miles and now close to 90k and still feels brand new. Only thing I'm 50-50 on is no traction control disability is 2 or 4 high. I've come to grips it just prevents me from doing something I might regret. Mileage isn't great but I won't get caught dead in a hybrid!"

no comment. except , its a car to really own.

By on Thursday, August 14, 2014

Pros: "none"

"beautiful car. you will be proud to own it"

Unbelievable Vehicle

By on Thursday, July 24, 2014

Pros: "Off road performance, value, durability, fun"

Cons: "Rear access, comfort, visibility;windsheild damage"

"I’m the original owner of the original model year. I have owned LOTS of Toyotas, including a few Tacomas, but this is the best for the purposes it's made for. Not a SINGLE interior or exterior mechanical with it (only wear and tear items). Probably the biggest grip is the ease at which the windshield is damaged by stones (due to its vertical orientation), and the paint chips just a little too easily. I’ve made just a few modifications to it (lift kit, full roof rack, towing kit, etc), and couldn’t be happier. This thing is most comfortable off road (in fact, it's a beast), but does fine on road, while not being particularly agile (of course). It has good power when not loaded up or towing, and is pretty quick. I tow a 4300# camper (loaded), and it generally does fine. It certainly lacks power in a pinch, and the short wheelbase doesn’t help stability when towing. Comfort up front is reasonable, but not so much in back. Visibility is just OK, but again, not if you are in back. Great for a single person or couple, and while not horrible, it is a bit rough if you are always using the rear seat. Overall, if you think you can put this to good use in the wilderness and don’t have kids, this is the truck for you. Oh, and it has retained close to 80% of its value over the 7 ½ years. Amazing."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota FJ Cruiser near Honolulu. See local deals