2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser

9.4

Based on 455 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

9.8/10

awesome

By on Wednesday, September 05, 2007

"loved it from the minute i drove off the lot. took it this last may on a 3,500 mile trip pulling a 3,800lb. camper the wife two kids, two dogs, and a cat. handled fantastic, would tell anyone what a reliable car (suv) it is. the seats really didn't bother me or my wife, she does have aproblem with the blind spots. we added small 2"mirrors on each side mirror seemed to be the fix, easy to clean just hose it out. we live at 9'600 feet in colorado handled everything mother nature through at it"

By on Sunday, September 02, 2007

"Comfortable ride for 5 even while towing large boat. Better than Acura MDX on freeway (without boat)"

Love my FJ

By on Friday, August 31, 2007

"My husband and I looked at the FJ when it first came out. I did not really want such a big car but once I drove it I was in love. We live in snow country so we need a reliable winter vehicle. The FJ fits the bill. Once we decided on this car I called every Toyota dealer within 100 miles. We ended up going to Fallon Auto Mall in Fallon, NV. They had exactly what we wanted with no "surprises". We get good mileage (20+) and she purrs like a kitten. I still get thumbs up often while driving down the road. There are also a lot more of them appearing here in Tahoe. I agree that the visability could be a bit better but I am getting better at using the mirrors. I just love my FJ and I plan on having her live to at least 250,000 miles."

Great Vehicle

By on Wednesday, August 29, 2007

"I have had this vehicle for about a year and it is great. It got me out of my driveway in the snow, when others had to stay home. She has nice hauling capacity on the roof, in the back with seats down, and with towing. The upholstery is a big plus with pets. The interior is EASY to clean. The backup warning device is also a great feature. It is a tremendous help. The only real problem with the vehicle is visibility. It has terrible blind spots. And if you are short like I am even the side mirrors can obstruct vision when pulling out onto the roadway."

SUV in the truest sense

By on Wednesday, August 22, 2007

"This is a no frills, functionally practical SUV, with exceptional off-road capabilities. I've had it in snow and mud and it performed flawlessly. I've also towed with it and the performance was the same. If you're looking for a vehicle that will "get you there", no matter where "there" is, the FJ is the ticket. Note: Tow pkg., roof rack, rear dif lock and a-trac are essential to this equation."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota FJ Cruiser near Honolulu. See local deals