2009 Toyota FJ Cruiser

9.4

Based on 499 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

9.8/10

Awesome vehicle

By on Monday, October 26, 2015

My FJ

"This is one of the best vehicles I have ever owned. I have had this vehicle for seven years and haven't had any problems at all. The durability and drivablity have always impressed me. It looks as good today as it did when I purchased it,"

My FJ

Really Cool Truck

By on Thursday, May 09, 2013

Pros: "good quality, fun to drive, no carpet+++"

Cons: "wished the doors locked when put in drive"

"I bought this SUV after my 4runner got totaled out from a hail storm, I've gotten so many complements on the style and quality of my FJ Cruiser I'm very happy with my purchase and plan to drive this vehicle for a very long time."

Great Utility Vehicle

By on Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pros: "versatile, fun, more standard safety features"

Cons: "larger blind spots in rear"

"Originally I wanted a jeep wrangler. I liked the versatility and the ability to take the top off. Additionally I liked the "go anywhere" idea of it. However my gf didn't like them due to safety issues. I personaly love them and still do. Enter the FJ Cruiser. The one I have has the OEM roof rack and the available towing package. It has a slightly longer wheel base than the wrangler which adds to ride comfort but reduces the turning radius a little. I really enjoy the FJ becuase it has a few more creature comforts standard. Power windows, mirrors and door locks are nice features. The 4.0 liter engine has ample power even though it's significanly heavier than the wrangler. MPG's are pretty good given it's size and weight. I avg about 17 with city driving. One saftey feature that I enjoy is the front and rear side airbags. I'm sure there's more I've left out, but overall this a great utiltiy vehicle. It's a great comprimise between rugged versatility and family hauler."

Still in Love

By on Wednesday, October 27, 2010

"I've had my FJ Cruiser for 3.5 years and I am still totally in love. I get a thrill every time I drive it, and it is still beautiful. Never had any problems, runs like a charm. Excellent performance off road and in the snow."

A Jeep with Toyota Reliability

By on Thursday, January 07, 2010

"I purchased this truck for one reason, to go off road. I've taken this vehicle on every "difficult" rated trail in Arizona, so in other words, it's unstoppable (I have lifted it 3" and put on 33" tires). I love this thing! The rear 4 link suspension, locker, and "A-TRAC" are awesome. The only real draw back I can think of is MPG (but every real off road vehicle lacks this) and the fact that Premium fuel is needed. Blind spots can be overcome with a $1 stick on wide view mirror (were people really complaining about this??) So I guess the best way to describe this vehicle and its capabilities is in the title. It's basically a Jeep (which are known being great off road) but with Toyota's excellent reputation for quality, reliability and value."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota FJ Cruiser near Honolulu. See local deals