2009 Toyota FJ Cruiser

9.4

Based on 447 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

9.7/10
Previous | 1 ... 88 89 90 | Next

Love it

By on Monday, July 16, 2007

"I have the TRD Edition and I love it. I am a big guy and there is plenty of room for me and my family. Minor blind spot but with proper mirror adjustment, it has not been a problem. The seats could be a little more forgiving on long trips. 17-18 mpg."

By on Wednesday, July 11, 2007

"excellant vehicle. but the sun visors are worthless. and i wish the back seats layed down flat with out removing the head rests. mpg is 15 in the city 19 hwy"

Major Flaw

By on Tuesday, July 10, 2007

"Great car minus one major flaw which has brought me to the point of replacing this car after possessing it for less than a year. The flaw is a major blind spot making changing lanes sometimes a guessing game. I even installed better side mirrors with little improvement."

Very good vehicle

By on Tuesday, July 10, 2007

"Picked up an FJ a few months ago and have had nothing but a great experience with it. Plenty of room for three dogs and loads of camping equipment. Well made (it is a Toyota after all), fun to drive on and off the road, and a good amount of weight can be towed as well. Looked at Jeep, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Honda, Ford, and Chevy, but none of them had it all like the FJ Cruiser did. Good work Toyota! P.S. Yes there's a bit of a blind spot, but with good awareness of your surroundings and properly adjusted mirrors it's not anything close to a show-stopper. Also the MPG isn't quite like a Yaris, but then again a Yaris isn't a FJ Cruiser."

Excellent off roader

By on Sunday, July 08, 2007

"Wow. I get it now. Having been an avid american car buyer for years I got feed up with the anomilies that no one could fix so I opted for the Toyota FJ Cruiser. I have had this vehicle for 11 months and put 31000 (Some on, some off road) miles on this vehicle with absolutely no issues whatsoever. Iget it now. This thing gets abused on and off road daily and it drives like the first day I bought it which is more than what I can say about the other cars. I have bought a new car evey two years religously due to my work and heavy use. I have owned from new 3 Chevy (all traded), 1 Ford (traded), 1 Dodge (traded), 1 Volkwagen (sold), 1 Caddilac (sold), 1 Chrysler (still own) and now 1 Toyota (The FJ Cruiser). You could say I have had my fair share of winshield time with many manufacturerers automobiles. Now the draw backs and the reasons I gave it a three on comfort. The seats just stink. They are very uncomfortable on long rides over a 1/2 hour or so. Next the sun visor, this thing is completely useless. Surely the engineers could have done better. It does nothing for sun on the side window as it does not extend. This should be standard. Next is the wiper set up. The center blade swishes water right into your field of vision. This is a major flaw in design and in my opinion a safety hazard. This interferes directly with your field of vision in a hard downpour. This should swish water away from your view not in it! Well that is all I got for the bad. Outside of that this thing is great. A billygoat when you need it and a highway runner that smokes the doors off of many vehicles on the road. I say a big thumbs up. Oh my gas mileage is a combined 18 mpg this includes hwy at 60%, city at 30% and off road at 10%."

Previous | 1 ... 88 89 90 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota FJ Cruiser near Honolulu. See local deals