2009 Toyota FJ Cruiser

9.4

Based on 461 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

9.7/10

SUV in the truest sense

By on Wednesday, August 22, 2007

"This is a no frills, functionally practical SUV, with exceptional off-road capabilities. I've had it in snow and mud and it performed flawlessly. I've also towed with it and the performance was the same. If you're looking for a vehicle that will "get you there", no matter where "there" is, the FJ is the ticket. Note: Tow pkg., roof rack, rear dif lock and a-trac are essential to this equation."

By on Tuesday, August 21, 2007

LOVE IT!!!!!

By on Saturday, August 11, 2007

"yes, small things as in any vehicle, but not enough to bother me! traded 03 LOADED yukon for this and would not go back. blind spots no prob. luv interior! would like heated mirrors as i live in maine! gas mileage did catch me off guard. my yukon v8 had same mpg! seats could be a bit more supportive and what is with that 'option' of vanity mirror? lol. california sunvisors would be appropriate and appreciated. so far tho luv the thing and so do my teens (who have really long legs and have no prob sitting in back and my husband who luvs it tooo) makes a noise when shifting into gear and reverse. any one else have that?"

best suv available

By on Wednesday, August 08, 2007

"vehicle comes well equiped. price for value exeeds all other models."

It's a fun car

By on Wednesday, August 08, 2007

"When I first saw the FJs on the road I just had to have one. I thought they were the coolest thing out there. I still love the way they look, but after owning mine for 8 months I have sold it. It handled great, looked great, but the roominess in the back seat was pitiful! I have a 6 year old and a 4 year old and even their little short legs were cramped in the back seat. The effort it took to get people in and out of the back seat is the only reason I sold my FJ. I will miss some great features on my FJ, like the ease of cleaning the interior. I'll also miss the looks you get from people who are breaking their necks just to get a peek at one. The blind spots were an easy fix when you adjust the mirrors correctly, but when I drove my new SUV I realized just how bad the vision is in the FJ. I feel like there is a whole new world to see from the windows of my new SUV. Anyway, I think the FJ is great for a single person, or a couple with no children."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota FJ Cruiser near Honolulu. See local deals