2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser

9.4

Based on 447 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

9.7/10

By on Tuesday, July 24, 2007

"When I first bought the FJ, I had reservations about the blind spots and was wishing I got the 4 Runner instead. Thankfully I didn't change my mind. With proper mirror adjustment, the blind spots are no issue. The ride is very smooth and has more than enough power. My dogs love to hop in the back and go for rides. One thing I wish it did have was a center console with cover. Seems like there isn't enough storage for the small things I need to have sitting next to me. would also have liked rear windows that opened. other than those minor things, the FJ is a great SUV. Oh...the MPG is hard to get used to if changing from a car."

It's not a Landcruiser but....

By on Friday, July 20, 2007

"I have owned my FJ for over a year now and have done a fair amount of mellow 4-wheeling with it. Did great in Moab on the White Rim trail, works great down in Baja down on the beach and great out in the Deserts of SoCal. It has a solid feel to it. Noticeably more than my wife's 2007 Tacoma. It has plenty of power almost too much. Maybe Toyota could have sacrificed a few horses for a bit better mileage or perhaps have put in a turbo-diesel. I drive it to work twice a week 30 miles round trip and it does well. The blind spot issue is a little concern but if you have your mirrors adjusted correctly there isn't a problem. I would like to see Toyota continually enhance this SUV line as it has a great price point and excellent quality. Things I would love for future versions: Turbo-diesel engine for better fuel economy Solid axle front suspension option. Rear seats that can lay flat. Bigger back window. Rear side windows that roll down. thanks for listening. Bob"

By on Thursday, July 19, 2007

Gas Milage

By on Thursday, July 19, 2007

"I have a 4 wheel drive and it will get nowhere near the EPA estimated gas milage.I set the cruise on 60MPH on the interstate with the air conditioning off and the best I have been able to get is about 15 MPG."

I love my FJ

By on Wednesday, July 18, 2007

"I read about, studied and test drove them for about 8 months. It is the most fun vehicle I have ever driven. I love it own and off road. The first time we took it off road I realized this was truly a SUV. I like the ease of cleaning the inside with no carpets. When I was younger I drove a truck so I do not have any lane changing problems I have read about and my wife has adjusted nicely. Go and test drive one. You will like it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota FJ Cruiser near Honolulu. See local deals