2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser

9.4

Based on 475 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

9.8/10

Wish I could get a new one

By on Thursday, April 09, 2015

Pros: "Good Size, Feel Safe"

Cons: "Blind Spots, Hard to get into back seat"

"Has blind spots and hard to get into back seat, but I love it. Wish they still made them. I feel safe in it and love the size."

love my fj

By on Sunday, March 22, 2015

"great suv"

Good blood lines

By on Sunday, March 22, 2015

Pros: "Specially niche."

Cons: "Better vehicles for the price"

"Drive train is well proven and reliable. Visibility is poor at best. Rear wheel spare is in the way of sight. Fold down seats have on place for head rests when folded. Need to be stored separately. Towing is difficult due to short wheel base. Truck has been good overall."

Excellent single guys rig!

By on Sunday, March 15, 2015

Pros: "Off road skills as stock, styling, solid feel"

Cons: "Plastic, plastic, plastic, plastic, plastic, pl..."

jones bay, wa

"Basically happy with it after 8k miles. Wouldn't choose it for a family type car, but for my situation, it's close to perfect. Two main gripes: 1) Way too much plastic. The interior makes me cry it has so much. 2) The engine needs a lot more low end torque. It makes plenty of top end power, but a truck needs low end."

jones bay, wa

Great for tougher driving conditions

By on Saturday, March 14, 2015

Pros: "Crash rollover ratings, stereo, handling, passing"

Cons: "blind spots, back seat access, rutty ice driving"

"I live in Alaska, and have teen and preteen kids. I have the Trail Teams Edition, so it comes with more bells and whistles. I LOVE my Land Cruiser! I get A LOT of complements. So many pluses that the negatives are easy to learn, but with each vehicle, this is what you should expect. I get 17 mpg in town/4 wheel, and 20-21 mpg on the highway. Very low maintenance. With kids and pets, I love that the interior can be sprayed down. The stereo this model came with has a subwoofer and it ROCKS!! Passing with the automatic is pretty good for a V6. The only negatives: with owning 4WD vehicles my whole life, this is one vehicle I HAD to put studs on. The body sits wider than a normal vehicle, so on rutty ice/slushy conditions, this vehicle will fish tail without the studs. Just need to drive with more reactiveness because of it. I have also needed a new windshield almost yearly because of its almost straight up aspect, it doesn't deflect rocks well. There are major blind spots, but being a fire fighter and married to one, we love the crash and rollover ratings on this vehicle and understand that the beams are much beefier than other vehicles. You learn to use extra caution on changing lanes, turns, and merges. Since this has suicide doors on more of a lifted vehicle, this is a car you can put kids, teens, or smaller adults in the back. I have put 6'+ in back, and a friend who is 6'6" was surprised at how well he fit comfortably in the driver seat. Lots of head and leg room in FRONT. Other than that, this vehicle will go ANYwhere you want it to. Absolutely fun to drive. It's not a Cadillac CTS so don't expect it to drive like one. This is definitely a vehicle for someone who wants sporty over luxury. You want more luxury? Get the larger Land Cruiser."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota FJ Cruiser near Honolulu. See local deals