2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser

9.4

Based on 486 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

9.8/10

Love my Little FJ!!!

By on Saturday, December 29, 2012

Pros: "Fun, very comfortable for taller people (I'm 6'2")"

"Well, went to get the oil changed today at 60K and walked into the showroom with some money burning a hole in my pocket. Drove a gorgeous new 4Runner, but walked and decided to just think about an impulse decision (for once!). After pondering this all day, I've decided I really do just love my FJ too much to part with it yet. I've traded off vehicles just for the sake of having something new or different, but I'm realizing it would be foolish to get rid of something that has been so perfect for me. A buddy just got a new Wrangler, and I personally think it's junk compared to my tight, squeak-and-rattle-free FJ. I want to note that I've owned it since new (it's an '07), and the only thing I've done to it is change the oil........oh, and the tires. Nothing else. What can I add, other than to say it's been a great rig and I'm glad I'm keeping it!!!"

Love it!

By on Thursday, October 11, 2012

"Love my FJ. 'Wicked blind spot'? That reviewer must be 4 feet tall. I never had a problem, the blind spot gripe is way over rated. As far as gas mileage, I average 22 mpg city/highway. Like any vehicle you need to go lightly on the gas pedal and watch your speed. Seats are very comfortable even though the interior is spartan. It would be nice to have some sort of an upgrade interior option though. Stereo is phenomenal too."

Very dependable, great ride for suv.

By on Thursday, May 07, 2015

Pros: "Great dependability."

Cons: "Not lot of bells and whistles"

"It has by far been the best vehicle I ever owned. Very dependable. Great ride for and SUV. Windows in back are small so it took getting used to the limited visibility but very few things to complain about."

Best when paired with an Airstream

By on Sunday, September 22, 2013

Pros: "reliability, great towing capacity, fun off-roadin"

Cons: "small gas tank- limited to 200 miles on a tank"

On the road to burning man!

"It's great for camping and off-roading. The retro styling is a great compliment to my 19 foot Airstream. It pulls the 5000lbs rig over the Tioga Pass and Cajon pass with power to spare. No problems since I got it back in 2008. I can see why the resell value is so high, who would want to sell it! Added a after market Alpine with Nav, Bluetooth, iPod and Pandora full integration. I even added a front hitch to carry my Honda Trail 110 while camping. This truck lives up to and exceeds the legendary FJ40! It's destined to be a another collector item."

On the road to burning man!

The only wife you'll need

By on Wednesday, June 30, 2010

"She's a tremendous investment that catches attention stock and dominates with a few add-ons. Smooth ride both on and off road, you'll enjoy nosing up to a Jeep and confidently look them right in the eye if only to say "Yea, I can do the same stuff AND I'll do it in more comfort and luxury". I've owned a variety of cars and trucks including 3 Jeeps and my FJ is hands down the best automotive investment I've made. If you're looking for a vehicle you're excited to grab the keys to then take a knee because I now pronounce you man and FJ Cruiser."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota FJ Cruiser near Honolulu. See local deals