2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser

9.4

Based on 450 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

9.8/10

I live in the wilderness . . .

By on Sunday, September 14, 2014

Pros: "Gets me home"

Cons: "20 mpg, nice, 30, with more power would be better"

It's also road trip worthy

"This rig gets me home during all seasons. In the winter, it takes me up the ice covered road, logging roads, to 5000 foot elevation. Think 4 foot snow pack, one foot of packed snow and ice, all curves. I have been stopped, but never stuck.Of course, part of this success is the driver. I'm not afraid to change my driving strategy. Sometimes it's too fast and slower works best, other times, forward progress is all about momentum. The only reason rigs fall off the road is the driver was moving it too fast. All this makes the ride home fun. I have a custom bumper with a winch, and the rig is armed for bear. Cheers, BW"

It's also road trip worthy

Fun to Drive- More use to the younger Generation

By on Friday, September 12, 2014

Cons: "18-20 Miles to Gallon"

"People Notice and comment on the appearance positively"

This rig is a tank!

By on Sunday, August 24, 2014

Pros: "Decent price, drives like a dream, looks good"

Cons: "Mileage, rear sight"

"I have always driven Toyotas, mostly early 80s to mid 90s model trucks with my exception of the world renown FJ40. The little lady talked me in to stepping into the new millennium so we were on the hunt for a new generation toy. I took a new 4runner and Tacoma for a spin, then I tried the FJ Cruiser which I never really thought much about. I fell in love after 1 block. The interior is awesome the pavement drivability was great, I had to have it. I've had it now for 2 years and still love it to death! Great power and awesome in snow conditions. Never had a single issue with this 'truck' it is an 08 bought with 57k miles and now close to 90k and still feels brand new. Only thing I'm 50-50 on is no traction control disability is 2 or 4 high. I've come to grips it just prevents me from doing something I might regret. Mileage isn't great but I won't get caught dead in a hybrid!"

no comment. except , its a car to really own.

By on Thursday, August 14, 2014

Pros: "none"

"beautiful car. you will be proud to own it"

Unbelievable Vehicle

By on Thursday, July 24, 2014

Pros: "Off road performance, value, durability, fun"

Cons: "Rear access, comfort, visibility;windsheild damage"

"I’m the original owner of the original model year. I have owned LOTS of Toyotas, including a few Tacomas, but this is the best for the purposes it's made for. Not a SINGLE interior or exterior mechanical with it (only wear and tear items). Probably the biggest grip is the ease at which the windshield is damaged by stones (due to its vertical orientation), and the paint chips just a little too easily. I’ve made just a few modifications to it (lift kit, full roof rack, towing kit, etc), and couldn’t be happier. This thing is most comfortable off road (in fact, it's a beast), but does fine on road, while not being particularly agile (of course). It has good power when not loaded up or towing, and is pretty quick. I tow a 4300# camper (loaded), and it generally does fine. It certainly lacks power in a pinch, and the short wheelbase doesn’t help stability when towing. Comfort up front is reasonable, but not so much in back. Visibility is just OK, but again, not if you are in back. Great for a single person or couple, and while not horrible, it is a bit rough if you are always using the rear seat. Overall, if you think you can put this to good use in the wilderness and don’t have kids, this is the truck for you. Oh, and it has retained close to 80% of its value over the 7 ½ years. Amazing."

I love my FJ

By on Monday, July 21, 2014

Pros: "poor visibilty"

Cons: "fun to drive, looks cool in store windows..."

"I traded in my Sequoia for this 2007 FJ Cruiser it is the best vehicle I have had yet. Its perfect size, and great in the snow for me. NEG - The transmission had to be replaced at 70,000 miles and also the rear axle...this FJ doesn't go off road so its hard to say why the failure or at least I haven't been told the real reason why and had to replace the rear axle via my out of pocket costs...As as a family vehicle it is not comfortable, not roomy enough and the windows in the back seat should be able to roll down I do not get many backseat passengers...The driving visibility is poor due to the frame on the outside of the windows and positioning of the mirrors. Anyway I drive it mostly and enjoy it I just make sure I am careful regarding seeing other drivers or pedestrians...it is probably my last Toyota."

Excellent driving SUV, up 24mpg on highway

By on Saturday, July 19, 2014

"May not ever sell it."

Best vehicle ever!! Very durable!

By on Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Pros: "Grat stability. FUn drive!!!"

Cons: "Poor reverse visibility, that's it."

"This truck never breaks down. Haven't even changed a bulb since 2006. I work on farms and it can take a beating. Just normal wear and tear. Great truck to buy."

Love a This Car....

By on Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Pros: "Great value and fun to drive"

Cons: "Plastics scratch easily."

"Have owned my Toyota FJ since December 2008. It's been a awesome car, super fun to drive and very reliable. The cars exterior still looks great. I've purchased almost all the accessories available. The car runs best on 91 octane. Use the car a lot to move business materials, which the seats drop down. Only downside is the cars plastics scratch easily. I replace the tires with a more high end luxury tire, and the result was a smoother, more luxury ride. Other than that, it will be super tough to say good bye to my car."

Best vehicle I have ever owned

By on Sunday, July 13, 2014

Pros: "drives like a dream and tough as nails"

Cons: "limited rear visability"

"The FJ is a fantastic vehicle, very solid and very reliable. It drives like a car but is a great off road truck, extremely comfortable. I usually don't purchase the same vehicle, always get something different, but I will buy another FJ."

FJ Cruiser exceeds Land Cruiser Family expectation

By on Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Pros: "High Quality and excellent reliability"

"Eight years and 108K miles later this vehicle continues to deliver high quality daily commuting reliability and off road capability."

Hard to get in and out of with doors.Fun to drive.

By on Monday, June 23, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "Suicide doors are bad in parking lots"

"Fun to drive. Love the roominess inside! Hard to get in and out of vehicle in parking lots because of the suicide doors. Passengers complain about climbing in and out of vehicle. For the 2 of us, it's a great vehicle! Handled the icy/snowy mountain roads with ease."

Superb off road

By on Sunday, June 22, 2014

Pros: "Look at the videos of FJ's on Youtube"

Cons: "Blind spots."

"The FJ is second only to a military HumVee for off road driving. If off roading is your reason to purchase a FJ you will not be disappointed. Downside: Blind spots!! and not the greatest gas mileage. Recommendations: If you buy one, put in the second gas tank. It makes a huge difference for long road trips or boon docking in the wilds of nowhere."

Off-road/ on road very very capable

By on Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Pros: "Manual shift to four-wheel-drive, simple and straightforward interior"

Cons: "Cheap front and rear plastic bumpers. I had to make my own front bumper"

"I've had this FJ for 6 years now. I love it. I do go off-road; however not serious off-road. Don't get me wrong, I have had to go thru some really bad stuff once or twice now and then and she did awesome. Mostly I take it off road(dirt/rock road), cross deep washouts (had to add a snorkel), pull a 5,000lb trailer with atvs for weekend camping and pulled plenty of people out of jams."

Not for everyone but just right for me!!!!!!

By on Sunday, June 08, 2014

Pros: "4x4great , comfort ride, toyota reliabilit!!!!"

Cons: "gas mileage, stereo,blindspots"

"I love this vehicle very 4x4 capable. Snow proplem at all very reliable .would not recommend if you have kids that ride in back seat alot the side doors are a little odd and frequent use would become annoying. If you want a ultra reliable and capable 4x4 that is also pretty comfortable for road driving check this one out you may love it too."

Most awesome vehicle ever! Besides Taco.

By on Sunday, June 01, 2014

Pros: "Fun, stylish, reliable, capable 4x4, fun to drive."

Cons: "Blind spot"

"I have to say I was skeptical at first about its looks and abilities. But, now I love this SUV. If your looking for a SUV for an active family FJ is your answer. My family loves the outdoors. We do everything outside. We got the team trails in Army green my wife loves it. And so do I it's comfortable, stylish, capable and it's got rings on it which means reliable. This truck is a blunt instrument and will dominate any off road terrain. It's not for the none adventurous city lover. Now I don't know if it can follow Tacoma yet but, I'm sure it will do better than JEEP. Absolutely love this vehicle. Toyota or nothing."

I love my FJ. new paint 2013, dependable, reliable

By on Saturday, May 31, 2014

Pros: "great look, perfect Maui auto, fun to drive"

Cons: "it's not free, I love it, will be hard to replace"

"I love my 2007 FJ Cruiser. It has great visibility, better than any car I've owned! I get 20 mpg, rarely use 4 wheel drive. The miles are highway and town use. Last year, I got a new paint job for cosmetic reasons only and it looks brand new. Great storage and hauling capacity. It comfortably seats at least 5 people. It has roof racks, running boards, skid plates, and tow package. I planned on keeping it forever, but I must sell it now."

Awesome Rig

By on Sunday, May 25, 2014

Pros: "handsome, fun, can go anywhere, easy to mod"

Cons: "can't fit in my carport (w/ lift kit mod)"

"Fantastic truck. Fun to mod. Added a lift kit, giant tires, grills, racks, lights, etc. Hadn't had this much fun since my vw bug, except I never have to fix it, lol. Amazing off road capabilities. Back up camera makes up for blind spots. There are endless things to do this thing. You can drive it to work, or prep for the end of the world (or both). Only draw back is that it packs on the mileage fast (because you want to drive everywhere in it.) ; )"

The best truck indeed

By on Friday, May 23, 2014

"Muscle Truck"

I love this car & hate to part with it.

By on Sunday, May 04, 2014

Pros: "Love this car on the freeway - It feels so safe."

Cons: "It doesn't have a top rack for my paddleboard."

"Leaving for West Africa as volunteer nurse June 6, 14 for 6 months & have no place to keep the car. I'm sorry I do not have a picture. If you buy it it, you can take possession May 31. I have never had one single problem with it. Has excellent track record. The price is low. Drove it to Cabo & back alone. It was a dream in those mountains & scary narrow roads. It's black & white."

Comfortable and Sytlish ORV!

By on Friday, April 11, 2014

Pros: "Style and Comfort"

Cons: "Blindspots"

"Fell in love with this car back in 07, after watching some off road show. Kept putting off purchasing one just did not seem practical at the time. Then I found out this was last year in production and decided it was time. Now that own one I have not regretted the decision. I have really enjoyed this car for the past few weeks. Mainly to and from work but plan on taking it off road in a few weeks. Should handle like a dream from what I have read, cannot wait. Overall very please with purchase."

Comfortable and Sytlish ORV!

By on Friday, April 11, 2014

Pros: "Style and Comfort"

Cons: "Blindspots"

Most trouble free vehicle I've ever owned.

By on Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, held its value, lots of compiments"

"This vehicle has operated flawlessly since the day I purchased it. The only thing that took awhile getting use to was the low windshield visibility. Other than that, there is nothing negative I can say about this vehicle."

stong and powerfull

By on Monday, April 07, 2014

Pros: "looks space power towing"

Cons: "comfort back doors"

"love the power and looks pulls my toys like a dream dont have a bad word to say about this awsome truck"

So Far So Good

By on Thursday, February 20, 2014

"I have owned this car for a week now and have put 150 miles on my 2014 FJ. I owned a 2012 Wrangler prior to this. The Wrangler was a blast since it was MT and you could take the top off. I love my FJ so far and am pretty sure nothing can stop it. The resale value on these is insane and I am glad I bought one new."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota FJ Cruiser near Honolulu. See local deals