2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser

9.4

Based on 485 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

9.8/10

Perfection

By on Sunday, January 10, 2010

"The FJ Cruiser is Toyota's best creation ever for offroad enthusiast's (such as myself). The vehicle is made to be upgraded with aftermarket parts. An FJ, such as one with the TRD package, can take you to most offroad locations. One loaded with aftermarket parts can take you nearly wherever you want to go. I'm a huge man - 6'4" 300 lbs, and I easily fit in this vehicle, along with my wife and 2 kids. The vehicle has a lot of room, is a joy to drive, gets decent gas mileage for its' class, and always get's looks. Plus when you own an FJ, you become part of a family. Other FJ owners always wave or smile when they see another FJ. That's part of the FJ experience."

BEST SUV EVER

By on Thursday, June 04, 2009

"Am 57 yrs old, had many cars and trucks over the years. There's nothing that has been this much fun. They talk about the blind spots, the mirrors are so good you can see everything until there right along side of you. Just takes a little getting used to. FANTASTIC SUV!!! on and off road."

Best of the best

By on Monday, January 21, 2008

"I have owned my Fj for 1 to 2 yrs, 18,000 miles. I have had zero problems. I live on top of a mountain in North East Tennessee and I absolutely love to drive up and down the mountain trails. The power and control is great. It is so much fun to drive! I have two small boys, 2 and 5 yrs old. Getting in and out of the back seat takes some getting used to, but its not that bad. The blind spot on the rear passenger side, the gas millage (16.5 city & 21 hwy), and the getting in and out of the back seats are the only down sides to the vehicle. If you are serious about buying a FJ you must do your homework and decide what you really need in a vehicle, because if you test drive this vehicle you will, most likely, fall in love. I am 6'3 and I have more head room and leg room than any vehicle that I've ever driven. Driver comfort is great, the factory sound system is above average, and the confidence on the road I have is priceless. I highly recommend this vehicle to anyone that is not afraid to have fun while driving."

Trendy & Pratical

By on Tuesday, September 25, 2007

"Our family has owned our FJ for a little over a year now. We love it. It is so much fun. We got the 6 speed and have had no problems with sluggishness or performance. We are a family of four so it is the perfect size for us and all our stuff. We live in Missouri, so we experience all sorts of weather... Last winter we got a snow of about 12 or so inches... we were out in it all day and didn't get stuck one time. We even stopped to help several American-made tough trucks that weren't moving. :-) Going muddin' is a blast! As far as comfort and convenience, this is not a luxury car, but was not meant to be. It is built rugged for a reason. I am only 4'11" and my husband is 5'9" and we neither one have any problems with the "visibility" issue that others have stated. In any vehicle you have to be alert and pay attention. I will agree with another reviewer though, the windshield is definitely a "bug magnet". I think the main problem is because it is completely vertical rather than sloped. But this is a minor inconvenience. We have received so my compliments and comments from everyone. It is definitely an attention getter. And it is a Toyota so we know it will last forever. My son is 9 and he says he gets the FJ when he turns 16... I would bet money on him being right... that is if we are ready to give it up by then! I definitely recommend the FJ if you are into adventure and fun.... and aren't looking for luxury."

Fantastic FJ

By on Saturday, September 08, 2007

"I have owned the FJ for about 6 months and LOVE LOVE LOVE it! It's my first "non-american" auto....but with the Toyota rep. I figured I couldn't go wrong. The look of the FJ is what hooked me right away...then once I got inside and drove it....HAD to have it. Replaced a fully loaded Ford Expedition and couldn't be happier! Both are four wheel drive and the mileage on the FJ is FAB compared to what I was getting! It's a fun vehicle to drive and you do get lots of attention on and off road with it. As for the blindspots-not a prob if you adjust your mirrors (I'm 5'3" and don't have a prob). I do however have two complaints relating to "comfort", I spend most of my day driving for work and the windshield frustrates the heck out of me!! It is with out a doubt the WORST bug catcher I've ever seen. And the wipers don't clean the bug mess very well. I also think the center counsole could have been designed better...I love the fact that I have the jack for my ipod..but there's not really a good place to "set" it, I also think only having one power outlet in the console is a little "too retro" for 2007! Other than those few complaints, my raves for the FJ could go on and on! This is a keeper for sure!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota FJ Cruiser near Honolulu. See local deals