2014 Toyota Corolla Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $19,052 - $19,719.

10/7.6

Based on 34 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 7 | Next

UNEXPECTEDLY UNRELIABLE

By on Thursday, January 23, 2014

Pros: "Appeareance"

Cons: "Reliability"

"Great car, between what expected at first. Good looking, functional, but with less than 4500 miles... Broken CVT, replaced under warranty but now handles differently... in a poor manner. Sad, had so good previous Toyota experiences that I was fully convinced when I bought this one that I will have a reliable trouble free operation for years..."

Love and will recommend

By on Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Pros: "Stylish, great options, reliable, safe"

Cons: "small armrest for driver, no sunglasses holder"

"I am actually downsizing from a Ford Edge. I loved the Edge, but I needed something reliable and more fuel efficient. My husband has always been a fan of Toyota and actually bought a Tundra in 2010. I began my quest looking for a used SUV, but the Corolla caught my eye. I test drove over 15 cars/SUVs and narrowed my decision down to a used Mini Countryman or a 2014 Corolla. I decided that for the money this was a great all around choice and bonus it came in an upgraded manual. I ended up buying the S Plus model with a 6 speed manual. I have to disagree with many who say this car has no power. With the manual I feel like I get more pick up than I did with my Edge. I love all of the options it comes with and I don't feel like I am missing out on anything with this model. I also have a car seat in the back and it fits just fine with the added leg room. My 2yr old son can climb in and out of his seat with no problem. I had a Hyundai Tiburon for 7 years that I loved and this is the closest thing to it that I have driven. I would recommend this car to anyone who is is sick of the boring 4-door family car, but still need enough room for the family and piece of mind that it won't be in the shop after the warranty is up."

Good investment

By on Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Pros: "great design, comfort, and gas mileage"

Cons: "Steering wheel blocks view of speedometer"

"Great exterior appearance and styling, comfortable interior, good gas mileage."

I love this car

By on Friday, December 27, 2013

Pros: "price,toyota"

"I have been driving my 2000 toyota corolla for last 6 yrs without any problem, so I was unconformable changing brand with economic option. So I choose Toyota corolla 2014 and am fall in love again with my car."

By on Friday, December 20, 2013

Pros: "great price, brakes, good mpg, look"

Cons: "could uses a little more hp"

"I love the new look of this car! I have read a lot of reviews and consumer comments saying it looks bland but I am just not seeing it. I have always driven Toyotas and they always last well over 200k miles. However, I decided to buy a better looking ford focus last year(before corrollas redesign)and made a huge mistake. The trasmission jerked and made loud grinding sounds. I took it to the shop and they said that it needed a lot of work done because the parts were on backorder I would have to wait an additional 35 days. I was told because there were so many people experiencing same issue. I decided to trade it in and realized it had lost 50 percent of its value in 2 year. I traded it in for a very reliable Toyota. This car is not meant to be and does not pretend to be a 4 second car. I was able to get an s plus fully loaded for $16, 500 from a dealership. There is not a single car that could touch that with all t he options I got. I know this car will last forever and will more than likrly be given to one if my kids . This next car I get after this will be a caddy but until then I am extremely happy to own a tacoma and corrolla. I would haggle with your dealer on price!"

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 7 | Next