2014 Toyota Corolla Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $17,881 - $18,664.

10/7.6

Based on 53 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

I love my Toy

By on Monday, November 11, 2013

Pros: "Looks, Economy, Entertainment LED lights"

Cons: "I would love an 8 way adjustable electric seat."

"I purchased a 2014 Toyota Corolla S Plus with the Drivers Convenience package (Moon Roof, Navigation, APPS). I love this car. It rides nice, has the power I need, and is averaging 36 MPG in mixed driving. The instrumentation is well thought out and informative. The sound system is wonderful. I love the LED head lights. I love the keyless entry and start. I can't rate the reliability because I only have 1100 miles on it. The Bluetooth connectivity with my Samsung Galaxy II Syrocket seems to disconnect and connect again randomly so I gave the Comfort and Convenience a 9. It seems to work very reliably with my wifes Samsung Galaxy III but I have not tested it extensively."

I love my Toy

By on Monday, February 10, 2014

"I was not sure about getting a vehicle with a CVT transmission so I leased it, just in case. After 4k miles I can say that I actually prefer the CVT transmission to a standard auto. The Navigation system is awesome. I had to change the map's perspective to show the direction I am going rather than North on top and West to the left, ect. I like seeing the intersection I am approaching coming from the top of the screen progressing downward. The “Voice Recognition” system could use some work. The LED head lights are the best! The sound system need no upgrades. Did i mention that the room inside is very surprising! I am 6'1” and I can have the seat where I want it and my 6'1” son can sit behind me without his knees bumping the seat. I like walking up to the car and having the inside light come on before I do anything and then unlocking when I touch the handle. Neat!"

By on Friday, December 20, 2013

Pros: "great price, brakes, good mpg, look"

Cons: "could uses a little more hp"

"I love the new look of this car! I have read a lot of reviews and consumer comments saying it looks bland but I am just not seeing it. I have always driven Toyotas and they always last well over 200k miles. However, I decided to buy a better looking ford focus last year(before corrollas redesign)and made a huge mistake. The trasmission jerked and made loud grinding sounds. I took it to the shop and they said that it needed a lot of work done because the parts were on backorder I would have to wait an additional 35 days. I was told because there were so many people experiencing same issue. I decided to trade it in and realized it had lost 50 percent of its value in 2 year. I traded it in for a very reliable Toyota. This car is not meant to be and does not pretend to be a 4 second car. I was able to get an s plus fully loaded for $16, 500 from a dealership. There is not a single car that could touch that with all t he options I got. I know this car will last forever and will more than likrly be given to one if my kids . This next car I get after this will be a caddy but until then I am extremely happy to own a tacoma and corrolla. I would haggle with your dealer on price!"

Love and will recommend

By on Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Pros: "Stylish, great options, reliable, safe"

Cons: "small armrest for driver, no sunglasses holder"

"I am actually downsizing from a Ford Edge. I loved the Edge, but I needed something reliable and more fuel efficient. My husband has always been a fan of Toyota and actually bought a Tundra in 2010. I began my quest looking for a used SUV, but the Corolla caught my eye. I test drove over 15 cars/SUVs and narrowed my decision down to a used Mini Countryman or a 2014 Corolla. I decided that for the money this was a great all around choice and bonus it came in an upgraded manual. I ended up buying the S Plus model with a 6 speed manual. I have to disagree with many who say this car has no power. With the manual I feel like I get more pick up than I did with my Edge. I love all of the options it comes with and I don't feel like I am missing out on anything with this model. I also have a car seat in the back and it fits just fine with the added leg room. My 2yr old son can climb in and out of his seat with no problem. I had a Hyundai Tiburon for 7 years that I loved and this is the closest thing to it that I have driven. I would recommend this car to anyone who is is sick of the boring 4-door family car, but still need enough room for the family and piece of mind that it won't be in the shop after the warranty is up."

Best economic and reliable car in the Market

By on Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Pros: "Economic, Nice look and feel ,nice features."

Cons: "None."

"I just bought this new toyota corolla S 2015 this year and this car is just great. Mileage is 30 on streets and 34 on highways. Also they have changed the old school look and gave it a new modern loo. Also, the inerior is well remodeled and more comfortable as compared to previous models. Love my Car !!"