2014 Toyota Corolla Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $17,262 - $18,017.

10/7.6

Based on 54 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

2014 Toyota Corolla LE Plus

By on Monday, September 16, 2013

"Bought an LE Plus, ride is very good only 350 miles on it. Very satisfied with quality and fit of the car. Many improvements over the 04 Corolla previously owned. More room in side also. Can't say enough about how reliable old Corolla was, imagine reliability for the 2014 model will be just as good. Plus, you get two years or 25,000 mi free maintenance including oil changes."

A great looking car, fun to drive, great quality

By on Sunday, March 22, 2015

Pros: "Price, quality, fun to drive, looks good"

Cons: "Have not found any yet"

"I purchased this car and I am impressed with the quality of materials, the look and pretty much everything about it. I wasn't sure what I wasn't sure what to think since I have never owned a corolla or even a Toyota before but I am impressed. A lot of people who review this car online complain about the lack of horsepower however driving this compared to my previous car which was an Impala with a 3.5L V6 I feel this car gets up comparably in speed. Overall I would suggest buying this car if you are looking for affordability, reliability, an overall sexy looking car (as long as you go for the sport edition) and can't afford your dream car yet (like me). This car will do just fine until then."

This is just a fun little car!

By on Thursday, March 05, 2015

Pros: "A fun, nimble car"

Cons: "Exterior styling doesn't grab me, but it is OK"

"This is our first CVT so it took a litte time to get used to it. Campared to conventional transmissions it makes some funny sounds, espeially during hard acceleration from a stop. Now, though, I love it. It gives the engine more pep and on interstate driving there is no more waiting for downshifts...it just goes and the mileage is great. We think it is a great value per dollar spent."

Great car with luxury feel for under $20k

By on Saturday, December 07, 2013

Pros: "Price, Ride, interior space, MPG, luxury features"

Cons: "pay extra for floor mats."

"I own the LE Plus. The only options added are the sunroof, mats, and cargo net. While reviewers have noted ad infinitum that it isn't a "drivers car" it certainly has more than adequate power for any sane driver, and the handling and steering are quite solid - certainly no "floatiness". The ride is very quiet and bumps are handled very well; I have never driven a car with better suspension. The interior, as noted elsewhere is large for this class car. With other standard features like LED headlights, backup camera, auto-climate control, a very good radio (beg to differ with other reviewer) that picks up more stations than any radio I have ever experienced, and very clear intuitive controls this car to me is like a luxury car and I got it for well under $20K out the door. Gas mileage so far is averaging 36.5 MPG highway/city combined. Reliability (see consumer reports) is expected to be well above average."

Great Vehicle!

By on Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, comfortable, great gas saver!"

Cons: "no power seats"

"I personally have an LE Corolla I wanted an S model but it was out of my price range. The LE drives wonderfully with a great gas millage. Featuring beautiful cloth seats with leather like material through the dashboard and steering wheel the inside of the car looks beautiful. The features the LE model comes with are basic power windows and doors keyless entry (which the L model doesn’t come with) also comes with a beautiful touchscreen display radio with the reverse camera feature. The sound of the speakers are perfect. You can connect your phone via Bluetooth and when your one a phone call hear and talk to the person through the car. The car even tells you the exact amount of miles you have left in your tank. Which I think is a great feature because you don’t have to guess how much you have when you’re low on gas. One downer for me is it doesn’t have power seats in this model which I think isn’t fair because it has all these wonderful features why wouldn’t they add something as simple as power seats. The space in the car is great it seats four people comfortably with wonderful leg room in the back seats. The vehicle drives really great. Every time I drive it I have no worries at all because I feel good it’s fun to drive and it makes you feel safe because people who know cars know Toyota is a great brand for a fairly priced reliable car. Compared to the other competitors in its class like: Honda Civic, Chevy Cruze, Ford Focus, and Hyundai Elantra the Corolla fits really well I would say it’s close to or been on top of that list due to the fact that the American cars listed on there aren’t as reliable as the foreign ones. Overall the entire vehicle is a great purchase for anyone looking for a reliable gas saving stylish car."