2014 Toyota Corolla Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $17,408 - $18,047.

10/7.6

Based on 35 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

Great Vehicle!

By on Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, comfortable, great gas saver!"

Cons: "no power seats"

"I personally have an LE Corolla I wanted an S model but it was out of my price range. The LE drives wonderfully with a great gas millage. Featuring beautiful cloth seats with leather like material through the dashboard and steering wheel the inside of the car looks beautiful. The features the LE model comes with are basic power windows and doors keyless entry (which the L model doesn’t come with) also comes with a beautiful touchscreen display radio with the reverse camera feature. The sound of the speakers are perfect. You can connect your phone via Bluetooth and when your one a phone call hear and talk to the person through the car. The car even tells you the exact amount of miles you have left in your tank. Which I think is a great feature because you don’t have to guess how much you have when you’re low on gas. One downer for me is it doesn’t have power seats in this model which I think isn’t fair because it has all these wonderful features why wouldn’t they add something as simple as power seats. The space in the car is great it seats four people comfortably with wonderful leg room in the back seats. The vehicle drives really great. Every time I drive it I have no worries at all because I feel good it’s fun to drive and it makes you feel safe because people who know cars know Toyota is a great brand for a fairly priced reliable car. Compared to the other competitors in its class like: Honda Civic, Chevy Cruze, Ford Focus, and Hyundai Elantra the Corolla fits really well I would say it’s close to or been on top of that list due to the fact that the American cars listed on there aren’t as reliable as the foreign ones. Overall the entire vehicle is a great purchase for anyone looking for a reliable gas saving stylish car."

Best car I've owned

By on Sunday, November 02, 2014

Pros: "LED Headlights, Push-button Start, Sport Mode"

Cons: "No Dual-Zone Climate Ctrl, No Auto-dimming mirror"

"I was trading down from an SUV and was looking for a good reliable car with great mpg. I have always owned Ford so I test drove the Focus Titanium. It felt very gimmicky and lower quality. They also have known transmission issues which really turned me away. The 2015 Corolla S Premium caught my eye and after sitting in it I fell in love, I picked it up for $21,000 after negotiating. I like the utility of the interior, elegant yet simple. I wanted simple and to the point interior, no extra nonsense like goofy lighting and big plastics. The radio, navigation etc are all very intuitive and easy to figure out. The headlights blew me away with visibility, amazing. I find the acceleration to be fine for a car with 132hp and sport mode helps when getting up to speed in a hurry with better accelerator response. This at the moment is probably the best car I have ever owned. It's exactly want I wanted, a no nonsense, comfortable commuter car."

Great Reliable Vehicle!

By on Friday, October 31, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, Stylish, Gas Saver, Roomy"

Cons: "No Power seats"

Second Corolla

By on Friday, October 31, 2014

Pros: "great mpg, fun to drive"

Cons: "too many to list in 50 characters"

"I purchased this car one year ago. Overall, I like the car as long as I am traveling alone. A couple of issues I have noticed over the past year: Road noise.... yeah... there is a lot of that. You will need the excellent sound system in this car because you will have to drowned our the road noise. This car is great on a smooth road. So a well maintained road or interstate is awesome. HOWEVER, it will beat you to death on a bumpy road. Gravel you can forget it!!! I drive ALOT!!! I can tell you my body feels every single mile in this car. I am guessing it is the tires and "sporty" suspension. I attempted to by a different tire and was told the "low profile" style tires are all that will work on this vehicle. I have two children ages 7 and 10. This car is not big or roomie enough for children in the back seat. I am short (5'3") and so are they yet they still manage to put their feet on the back of the seat or their knees. Additionally, the distance or lack thereof is not enough to keep their noise in their area so to speak. And the distance between them is not enough to keep the "stop touching me's" at bay! Which is no bueno! I am not a fan of the interior carpet and upholstery either. I have the black Corolla S with the black interior. The carpet is difficult to clean. I have attempted to vaccuum it myself and have used professional services and the results are less than desirable. The upholstery shows everything from water marks to dirt to lint, all of which is difficult to near impossible to remove. I do get decent mpg. I travel ALOT and I average 33 overall. I drive faster than I should and I am sure with a little attention I could get better mpg. This car is fast and handles speed well, caution you will not realize how fast you are driving but the police will let you very quickly! I guess if I had to do it all over I would have likely spent the extra money and got the Accord or Civic. At the time I liked the looks of the Corolla and was impressed with the outward appearance."

Lovely vehicle for starters

By on Sunday, September 07, 2014

Cons: "No rear window wiper. Slight road noise on highway"

"Very pleasant drive. decent pick up. good mileage. I got 40 on highway and 30 in the city. plenty of space for me and my wife. AC works very fast. rear camera is ahuge asset"