2014 Toyota Corolla Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $18,667 - $19,345.

10/7.6

Based on 26 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 | Next

I love this car

By on Friday, December 27, 2013

Pros: "price,toyota"

"I have been driving my 2000 toyota corolla for last 6 yrs without any problem, so I was unconformable changing brand with economic option. So I choose Toyota corolla 2014 and am fall in love again with my car."

By on Friday, December 20, 2013

Pros: "great price, brakes, good mpg, look"

Cons: "could uses a little more hp"

"I love the new look of this car! I have read a lot of reviews and consumer comments saying it looks bland but I am just not seeing it. I have always driven Toyotas and they always last well over 200k miles. However, I decided to buy a better looking ford focus last year(before corrollas redesign)and made a huge mistake. The trasmission jerked and made loud grinding sounds. I took it to the shop and they said that it needed a lot of work done because the parts were on backorder I would have to wait an additional 35 days. I was told because there were so many people experiencing same issue. I decided to trade it in and realized it had lost 50 percent of its value in 2 year. I traded it in for a very reliable Toyota. This car is not meant to be and does not pretend to be a 4 second car. I was able to get an s plus fully loaded for $16, 500 from a dealership. There is not a single car that could touch that with all t he options I got. I know this car will last forever and will more than likrly be given to one if my kids . This next car I get after this will be a caddy but until then I am extremely happy to own a tacoma and corrolla. I would haggle with your dealer on price!"

Great car with luxury feel for under $20k

By on Saturday, December 07, 2013

Pros: "Price, Ride, interior space, MPG, luxury features"

Cons: "pay extra for floor mats."

"I own the LE Plus. The only options added are the sunroof, mats, and cargo net. While reviewers have noted ad infinitum that it isn't a "drivers car" it certainly has more than adequate power for any sane driver, and the handling and steering are quite solid - certainly no "floatiness". The ride is very quiet and bumps are handled very well; I have never driven a car with better suspension. The interior, as noted elsewhere is large for this class car. With other standard features like LED headlights, backup camera, auto-climate control, a very good radio (beg to differ with other reviewer) that picks up more stations than any radio I have ever experienced, and very clear intuitive controls this car to me is like a luxury car and I got it for well under $20K out the door. Gas mileage so far is averaging 36.5 MPG highway/city combined. Reliability (see consumer reports) is expected to be well above average."

I love this compact car.

By on Saturday, November 30, 2013

Pros: "Comfortable, reliable, fuel efficient."

Cons: "Seats are quite firm for my taste."

"I owned a lot of Toyotas like Prius, Camrys, Avalons, Highlander, and Sequoia. This is my first small car from Toyota (I used to have Nissan Sentras, Mitsubishi Lancers, 2003 Accord coupe). So far, I love my new Corolla LE. It is quieter than the previous version Corolla and other car in its class that I rented (I usually rent cars for 3 days to compare them before buying one). Right now, I am getting 37 mpg combined. Interior is nice especially the dashboard, with easy to control radio and temperature. The available reverse camera is very helpful. Seats are comfortable, but quite hard for my taste though. Although the exterior may look aggressive or sporty especially with a standard LED headlights, but it is not a sports car. It is a modern compact car that focus more in reliability, comfort, and safety and fuel economy. Overall, this 2014 Corolla is a balance of economy of small car and comfort of bigger cars."

mixed feelings about it.

By on Sunday, November 17, 2013

Pros: "great mpg, good look"

Cons: "a bit lack luster givin features other models have"

"I've had this car for a little over 1 month. so far the radio stinks. I lose radio signal continuously because Toyota doesn't offer the options key for switching hd or standard radio signal for the le eco lcd radio head. so I'm forced to never have the radio on. car likes to choke from time to time. my dash vibrates, loudly at times. to top things off car has a tendency to go too fast with out putting much pressure on gas peddle. its a shame really cause even with these issues I like the mpg I'm getting which is about 38 mpg. if you buy a eco, buy the plus. it'll have the options key and much more. so far a bit disappointed. unsure about reliablility seems how I've only drivin it for a month. I used to drive a yaris sedan before this. kinda wish I never got out of it now."

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 | Next