2014 Toyota Corolla Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $17,847 - $18,412.

10/7.6

Based on 24 Ratings for the 2014 - 2014 models.

Previous | 1 ... 3 4 5 | Next

Great car with luxury feel for under $20k

By on Saturday, December 07, 2013

Pros: "Price, Ride, interior space, MPG, luxury features"

Cons: "pay extra for floor mats."

"I own the LE Plus. The only options added are the sunroof, mats, and cargo net. While reviewers have noted ad infinitum that it isn't a "drivers car" it certainly has more than adequate power for any sane driver, and the handling and steering are quite solid - certainly no "floatiness". The ride is very quiet and bumps are handled very well; I have never driven a car with better suspension. The interior, as noted elsewhere is large for this class car. With other standard features like LED headlights, backup camera, auto-climate control, a very good radio (beg to differ with other reviewer) that picks up more stations than any radio I have ever experienced, and very clear intuitive controls this car to me is like a luxury car and I got it for well under $20K out the door. Gas mileage so far is averaging 36.5 MPG highway/city combined. Reliability (see consumer reports) is expected to be well above average."

I love this compact car.

By on Saturday, November 30, 2013

Pros: "Comfortable, reliable, fuel efficient."

Cons: "Seats are quite firm for my taste."

"I owned a lot of Toyotas like Prius, Camrys, Avalons, Highlander, and Sequoia. This is my first small car from Toyota (I used to have Nissan Sentras, Mitsubishi Lancers, 2003 Accord coupe). So far, I love my new Corolla LE. It is quieter than the previous version Corolla and other car in its class that I rented (I usually rent cars for 3 days to compare them before buying one). Right now, I am getting 37 mpg combined. Interior is nice especially the dashboard, with easy to control radio and temperature. The available reverse camera is very helpful. Seats are comfortable, but quite hard for my taste though. Although the exterior may look aggressive or sporty especially with a standard LED headlights, but it is not a sports car. It is a modern compact car that focus more in reliability, comfort, and safety and fuel economy. Overall, this 2014 Corolla is a balance of economy of small car and comfort of bigger cars."

mixed feelings about it.

By on Sunday, November 17, 2013

Pros: "great mpg, good look"

Cons: "a bit lack luster givin features other models have"

"I've had this car for a little over 1 month. so far the radio stinks. I lose radio signal continuously because Toyota doesn't offer the options key for switching hd or standard radio signal for the le eco lcd radio head. so I'm forced to never have the radio on. car likes to choke from time to time. my dash vibrates, loudly at times. to top things off car has a tendency to go too fast with out putting much pressure on gas peddle. its a shame really cause even with these issues I like the mpg I'm getting which is about 38 mpg. if you buy a eco, buy the plus. it'll have the options key and much more. so far a bit disappointed. unsure about reliablility seems how I've only drivin it for a month. I used to drive a yaris sedan before this. kinda wish I never got out of it now."

I love my Toy

By on Monday, November 11, 2013

Pros: "Looks, Economy, Entertainment LED lights"

Cons: "I would love an 8 way adjustable electric seat."

"I purchased a 2014 Toyota Corolla S Plus with the Drivers Convenience package (Moon Roof, Navigation, APPS). I love this car. It rides nice, has the power I need, and is averaging 36 MPG in mixed driving. The instrumentation is well thought out and informative. The sound system is wonderful. I love the LED head lights. I love the keyless entry and start. I can't rate the reliability because I only have 1100 miles on it. The Bluetooth connectivity with my Samsung Galaxy II Syrocket seems to disconnect and connect again randomly so I gave the Comfort and Convenience a 9. It seems to work very reliably with my wifes Samsung Galaxy III but I have not tested it extensively."

Lemon Likely

By on Sunday, November 03, 2013

Pros: "Appealing to the Eye"

Cons: "Unreliable"

"I purchased the 2014 Toyota Corolla on October 19, 2013. The following morning the check engine light came on while driving. With only 60 miles on the car, it was towed back to the dealership. The mechanics determined that the air compressor had been defective. After waiting a week for that part to be replaced I finally was given my car back. While driving the car for just over a week I have noticed that the stereo fades and makes popping noises. Then today the car became much louder when accelerating. Now I have to go back to get it fixed or hopefully be given a new car. My first car was a 1987 Toyota Camry and until now I always had so much pride owning a Toyota. I guess things have changed over the decades. I do not recommend this car."

Previous | 1 ... 3 4 5 | Next