2014 Toyota Corolla Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $17,182 - $17,885.

10/7.6

Based on 38 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

2015 toyota corolla

By on Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Cons: "cheap, ugly design, bad seats."

"2015 toyota corolla, a piece of junk. it is a bubble car and is darn ugly. seats are bad and the engine is underpowered and loud . you want a good car pay the extra couple thousand get a civic , it is more than twice the car this bubble car is .."

toyota gives you stability

By on Sunday, January 11, 2015

Pros: "reliable, safe, smooth ride, durable engine, AMAZE"

Cons: "none unless you're a spoiled person"

"after owning only 90's model junker used cars and watching all my $$ disappear into the unpredictable maintenance i decided to lease a new toyota corolla. I chose toyota because my 1996 toyota corolla I owned for milage from 200,000 to 250,000 was the smoothest used car ride i had experienced out of used fords, hondas, hyundais, or jettas. I live in arctic winters and the toyota corolla has great traction on snowy and icy hills, plows through unplowed streets and always starts on the first try in -20 degree weather. thanks toyota for offering low affordable leasing options and school grad rebates to help people get a new reliable car. now I can save my friends and family who have their cars break down and need a ride to work before they lose their jobs."

Looks better, drives like a brick

By on Saturday, December 27, 2014

Pros: "Takes unleaded gas, styling, comfortable"

Cons: "Horrible driving characteristics, bad electronics"

"Well, I finally took my parents advice and got a Toyota. After years of BMW's, VW's, MINI's and Honda's I decided to go practical (my Honda was an S2000). What a mistake. The updated appearance is nice but deceiving. This vehicle LOOKS like it should drive better. I have an S plus with a manual thinking that would be a slightly peppier, "more fun to drive" version. I was incorrect. The balance is all wrong in this vehicle. When I test drove it I thought I would get over all the little things about it which I did not like. The steering is vague at best, the clutch temper mental, shifter RUBBERY and acceleration nonexistent until you hit 4500 + RPM's. Depreciation has been atrocious. The electronics are sub par. It takes eons for USB's to load, voice commands never work (but that is the case in every vehicle), it is hit or miss on bluetooth connectivity, navigation and automatic temperature control is nonintuitive. On the bright side the vehicle does look good both inside and out. Layout is clean. It is very comfortable, the seats especially. There is a lot of storage space (huge trunk and rear seats). Gas mileage has been so-so (average 28), but the unleaded regular is a lot cheaper. Overall this vehicle would be great for someone looking for a vehicle that looks like a sport's car but drives like a Town Car. If you truly appreciate driving move on to something else."

Tech, affordable, spacious, BUT delicate

By on Sunday, December 21, 2014

Pros: "Extremely affordable, high tech, legroom"

Cons: "Bumpy over bumps, flimsy at spots"

"+bluetooth music/phone +rearview backup camera +combined key unlocker, trunk opener (my old 2012 Camry L had a separate car opener, and a separate key) Toyota is doing $4500 off MSRP if you ask. This holiday season, I couldn't find anything close to $16k with so many features. I test drove a Honda and the salesman struggled to come up with reasons why I should pay thousands more for a Civic. The Civic was a lot more cramped in the back, didn't have the usual cupholders in the back mid seat. The only downside is that they could have spent a little more time in it... - USB port flap is very flimsy and looks like it will pop off accidentally like it did on my Camry - Going over speed bumps, I can feel it more than with my Camry"

better than expected

By on Saturday, November 29, 2014

"averaging 40MPG. Comfortable ride."