2014 Toyota Corolla Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $16,246 - $16,930.

10/7.6

8.3

Based on 66 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

2014 Toyota Corolla LE Plus

By on Monday, September 16, 2013

"Bought an LE Plus, ride is very good only 350 miles on it. Very satisfied with quality and fit of the car. Many improvements over the 04 Corolla previously owned. More room in side also. Can't say enough about how reliable old Corolla was, imagine reliability for the 2014 model will be just as good. Plus, you get two years or 25,000 mi free maintenance including oil changes."

A great looking car, fun to drive, great quality

By on Sunday, March 22, 2015

Pros: "Price, quality, fun to drive, looks good"

Cons: "Have not found any yet"

"I purchased this car and I am impressed with the quality of materials, the look and pretty much everything about it. I wasn't sure what I wasn't sure what to think since I have never owned a corolla or even a Toyota before but I am impressed. A lot of people who review this car online complain about the lack of horsepower however driving this compared to my previous car which was an Impala with a 3.5L V6 I feel this car gets up comparably in speed. Overall I would suggest buying this car if you are looking for affordability, reliability, an overall sexy looking car (as long as you go for the sport edition) and can't afford your dream car yet (like me). This car will do just fine until then."

Expecting 150,000+ miles

By on Monday, November 17, 2014

Pros: "Unbeatable Value + Historical Reliability"

Cons: "Convenience Package Not Worth It"

"2015 Corolla S Plus with Convenience Package — Blue with blue seat insets. Immediately went from the dealer to a third-party installer to tint the windows (25%), add a clear bra and side mirror clear wrap, add blue LED footwell lights, two white LED strips in the truck (the see cargo), and a small LED glovebox light (Toyota doesn't include a glovebox light — crazy). Went back to the installer a week later for a set of Infinity Reference S speakers all the way around (they're invisible — drop right into factory mounts). 5,000 miles in I'm still convinced it's the best small car value at present. Roomy with a great interior and feature set, super comfortable front seats, 38~40 mpg on flat highways. My only regret is the convenience package. I should've shopped longer for one in my preferred color combo with just a sunroof. I don't find the SatNav and keyless entry worth the negotiated price (let alone sticker). My iPhone mounted on the dash with Waze, Google Maps, and Apple Maps is a far better navi tool and is closer to the driver. That money is better spent upgrading the weak Toyota speakers (that are connected to an otherwise nice stereo head unit with bluetooth, etc). I love the revised (2014) 11th generation Corolla styling. It's the perfect blend of aggression and practicality. The blue (with a hint of purple) was what got me in the dealership, beating out (my final pics) a Honda Fit, Honda Civic Si, and Subaru Impreza Sport. Two of my relatives have older Corollas and everyone knows how reliable they are. Now that they have a little bit more fun/style, and Toyota dealers are aggressive on pricing — how can you go wrong?"

This is just a fun little car!

By on Thursday, March 05, 2015

Pros: "A fun, nimble car"

Cons: "Exterior styling doesn't grab me, but it is OK"

"This is our first CVT so it took a litte time to get used to it. Campared to conventional transmissions it makes some funny sounds, espeially during hard acceleration from a stop. Now, though, I love it. It gives the engine more pep and on interstate driving there is no more waiting for downshifts...it just goes and the mileage is great. We think it is a great value per dollar spent."

Great car with luxury feel for under $20k

By on Saturday, December 07, 2013

Pros: "Price, Ride, interior space, MPG, luxury features"

Cons: "pay extra for floor mats."

"I own the LE Plus. The only options added are the sunroof, mats, and cargo net. While reviewers have noted ad infinitum that it isn't a "drivers car" it certainly has more than adequate power for any sane driver, and the handling and steering are quite solid - certainly no "floatiness". The ride is very quiet and bumps are handled very well; I have never driven a car with better suspension. The interior, as noted elsewhere is large for this class car. With other standard features like LED headlights, backup camera, auto-climate control, a very good radio (beg to differ with other reviewer) that picks up more stations than any radio I have ever experienced, and very clear intuitive controls this car to me is like a luxury car and I got it for well under $20K out the door. Gas mileage so far is averaging 36.5 MPG highway/city combined. Reliability (see consumer reports) is expected to be well above average."