2014 Toyota Corolla Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $16,075 - $16,728.

10/7.6

Based on 39 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

Kaizen

By on Sunday, May 25, 2014

Pros: "Great price, fun, sporty look, large trunk."

Cons: "Not much storage space."

"Wow! The Corolla just keeps getting better. The 2014 model handles better than previous models and looks sportier. The wheel base is slightly wider and its height is slightly lower than previous models, allowing for tighter handling around curves, due to the center of gravity change. There is no more fishtailing. For a little 1.8L engine, it has good pickup, especially in Sport mode. I love the paddles on the steering wheel, used for manual shift change. I will use them on winter streets, downshifting on icy roads. The sound system rocks. The seats are comfortable. The gas mileage is 32-38; better than past models. The 17" wheels are standard with the Sport model; much better handling than the little 15" tires from previous years. Very attractive/sporty lockable wheels."

Lovely vehicle for starters

By on Sunday, September 07, 2014

Cons: "No rear window wiper. Slight road noise on highway"

"Very pleasant drive. decent pick up. good mileage. I got 40 on highway and 30 in the city. plenty of space for me and my wife. AC works very fast. rear camera is ahuge asset"

Excellent car for the price

By on Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Pros: "Styling, quality, features"

Cons: "light handling"

"I haven't had this car for very long but I am really happy with it so far. It looks good, is well built, drives well and is comfortable. I bought this car for the same usage that I imagine a lot of Corolla buyers buy this car: Commuting to work and occasional family usage. This particular model (I have the S Plus in the Blue Crush color) is really good looking and way more stylish that previous models. It has a soft, easy ride and light handling. It's not a sports car and doesn't pretend to be one but it's just fine for the daily grind. The interior is attractive and well laid out. I have the black with slate blue upholstery combination and it is a lot more subtle than it appears in photographs, the blue is very grey, not too bright. It easily fits four adults with plenty of leg room but watch the head room in back if you have a very tall passenger. Six foot tall men fit fine but my Six foot Two passenger's head was hitting the ceiling. Sound system works well. I have Entune without Apps (be aware there are two versions when you're shopping, if you want apps you'll have to get the navigation system) it connects seamlessly to my iPhone and picks up just where it left off when I restart the vehicle each time. It also reads my text messages to me though I've not figured out sending messages. I cannot speak to it's reliability as I haven't had it long but I anticipate Toyota's well earned reputation for quality will apply here as well as it has to my Avalon. Overall it's a really good car for the money. Highly recommended."

Love this car!

By on Sunday, March 16, 2014

Pros: "exterior, interior, drive"

Cons: "steering wheel"

"I have had this car for a week and i love it so far. Price was a little more than i wanted to spend but over all it was worth it. The only thing I would change is i wish that the steering wheel would pull out farther but other than that i have no complaints."

better than expected

By on Saturday, November 29, 2014

"averaging 40MPG. Comfortable ride."