2014 Toyota Corolla Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $16,000 - $16,672.

10/7.6

Based on 49 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

Not satisfied

By on Thursday, March 26, 2015

Pros: "Good vehicle"

Cons: "Bad service"

"I loved the vehicle when I first got it But when the AC went out that all changed. I'm having an issue with the dealer right now. The dealer is telling that the issue isn't under warranty. I bought the car last week. They are telling me a rock hit the compressor and I have to pay for it. I know that this isn't the true reason and I want my car fixed properly and in a timely matter. I shouldn't have to pay for anything if I am covered bumper to bumper and the fact that I just bought the vehicle. I am not a happy person with the run around being given."

Great car but it was a problem child

By on Monday, March 23, 2015

Pros: "Good Gas Mileage, Good financing through Toyota"

Cons: "Ride, Comfort-ability,"

"When i purchased this car new off the lot, it did good for the first few months. The A/C compressor went out, then at around that time the transmission started giving me problems. The car was still under warranty so both could be fixed no problem, but that was not the problem. The A/C went out during the beginning of summer and they couldn't get a hold of the part till December! i paid for a brand new car to not have A/C when i actually needed it. i drove the car a lot, and during those months i sweat so much that the threading in the drivers seat started to come out.. Horrible, horrible and horrible. I was a big Toyota fan but after this car i will not purchase another Toyota. The Comfort of the ride is bad too you can also feel every bump on the road."

A great looking car, fun to drive, great quality

By on Sunday, March 22, 2015

Pros: "Price, quality, fun to drive, looks good"

Cons: "Have not found any yet"

"I purchased this car and I am impressed with the quality of materials, the look and pretty much everything about it. I wasn't sure what I wasn't sure what to think since I have never owned a corolla or even a Toyota before but I am impressed. A lot of people who review this car online complain about the lack of horsepower however driving this compared to my previous car which was an Impala with a 3.5L V6 I feel this car gets up comparably in speed. Overall I would suggest buying this car if you are looking for affordability, reliability, an overall sexy looking car (as long as you go for the sport edition) and can't afford your dream car yet (like me). This car will do just fine until then."

Best economic and reliable car in the Market

By on Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Pros: "Economic, Nice look and feel ,nice features."

Cons: "None."

"I just bought this new toyota corolla S 2015 this year and this car is just great. Mileage is 30 on streets and 34 on highways. Also they have changed the old school look and gave it a new modern loo. Also, the inerior is well remodeled and more comfortable as compared to previous models. Love my Car !!"

Love the new trans in my S , has plenty of pick u

By on Monday, March 09, 2015

Pros: "great price , and yes fun to drive"

"Toyota's the car company , and sadly ,too many people take advantage of them .People need to be taught to drive , which is not done properly anymore ."

completes my driving experience

By on Thursday, March 05, 2015

Pros: "all the interior goodies"

Cons: "not the strongest but will take you a-z"

"This car is one of the best I have ever owned. Honest note...you cannot go wrong with a corolla with all the extras especially the eco. the mpg estimation is rated 30-42 but i get more if i just drive without a lead foot. I think this is one of the most practical cars out there..more than a prius witch is more expensive and would take many....many years to coup up the gas mileage compared to the corolla eco."

This is just a fun little car!

By on Thursday, March 05, 2015

Pros: "A fun, nimble car"

Cons: "Exterior styling doesn't grab me, but it is OK"

"This is our first CVT so it took a litte time to get used to it. Campared to conventional transmissions it makes some funny sounds, espeially during hard acceleration from a stop. Now, though, I love it. It gives the engine more pep and on interstate driving there is no more waiting for downshifts...it just goes and the mileage is great. We think it is a great value per dollar spent."

Great car! Cross country moves icy weather no prob

By on Friday, February 27, 2015

Pros: "Solid performance, reliable, fun to drive."

Cons: "Bigger motor would be great."

Poor thing on a snowy day.

"I have had this car a year and it has been great. I moved across the country in it. The radio is nice, interior very convenient and cozy. I have been through a few blizzards with it and did well, traction control, sport mode, paddle shift are all awesome. This car is not super fast but I have cruised comfortably over 100 mph so not bad. I did get hit by a tire on the highway had to replace to front end fascia but I think this car great. 418 miles on a ten gallon tank of gas moving. I could not be happier. I run this car every day and road trip whenever I can. It is great. Heavier than last year Corolla giving you a better grip on the road."

Poor thing on a snowy day.

Not Bad

By on Friday, February 06, 2015

Pros: "drives nice"

Cons: "nothing"

"Leased the car 15 months ago, no problems at all. getting 32 mpg in town 42 hwy. very happy"

Peace of Mind

By on Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Pros: "Great sound system, economical"

Cons: "Noisy ride and hard to get in and out of"

"I bought a Silver S version in August of 2014. I have just over 5,000 miles on it. Very satisfied. The interior is really nice! Leather-like dash and steering wheel. Cool door panels, all black and silver. Great sound system! Good on gas, although I have never seen more than 28 mpg on the eco-boost meter. My only complaint is that the car is pretty noisy on the highway. (Good thing it has a great stereo.) Also, it seems lower to the ground than my 1985 Corolla Hatchback. I am six feet tall and I have to lean back just to get in. Other than that, awesome car! Great value and great reliability. Start it up and go!"