2014 Toyota Corolla Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $15,910 - $16,441.

10/7.6

Based on 26 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 | Next

I love my Toy

By on Monday, November 11, 2013

Pros: "Looks, Economy, Entertainment LED lights"

Cons: "I would love an 8 way adjustable electric seat."

"I purchased a 2014 Toyota Corolla S Plus with the Drivers Convenience package (Moon Roof, Navigation, APPS). I love this car. It rides nice, has the power I need, and is averaging 36 MPG in mixed driving. The instrumentation is well thought out and informative. The sound system is wonderful. I love the LED head lights. I love the keyless entry and start. I can't rate the reliability because I only have 1100 miles on it. The Bluetooth connectivity with my Samsung Galaxy II Syrocket seems to disconnect and connect again randomly so I gave the Comfort and Convenience a 9. It seems to work very reliably with my wifes Samsung Galaxy III but I have not tested it extensively."

Lemon Likely

By on Sunday, November 03, 2013

Pros: "Appealing to the Eye"

Cons: "Unreliable"

"I purchased the 2014 Toyota Corolla on October 19, 2013. The following morning the check engine light came on while driving. With only 60 miles on the car, it was towed back to the dealership. The mechanics determined that the air compressor had been defective. After waiting a week for that part to be replaced I finally was given my car back. While driving the car for just over a week I have noticed that the stereo fades and makes popping noises. Then today the car became much louder when accelerating. Now I have to go back to get it fixed or hopefully be given a new car. My first car was a 1987 Toyota Camry and until now I always had so much pride owning a Toyota. I guess things have changed over the decades. I do not recommend this car."

Great car loaded for a great price $22,500

By on Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Pros: "Grea mileage ,loaded for under$23,000"

Cons: "Some accessories not available yet"

"Great car!! My wife loves it it has everything for under$23,00, great sound system, nav system , super ,mileage, we love it!!"

Excellent car for the price

By on Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Pros: "Styling, quality, features"

Cons: "light handling"

"I haven't had this car for very long but I am really happy with it so far. It looks good, is well built, drives well and is comfortable. I bought this car for the same usage that I imagine a lot of Corolla buyers buy this car: Commuting to work and occasional family usage. This particular model (I have the S Plus in the Blue Crush color) is really good looking and way more stylish that previous models. It has a soft, easy ride and light handling. It's not a sports car and doesn't pretend to be one but it's just fine for the daily grind. The interior is attractive and well laid out. I have the black with slate blue upholstery combination and it is a lot more subtle than it appears in photographs, the blue is very grey, not too bright. It easily fits four adults with plenty of leg room but watch the head room in back if you have a very tall passenger. Six foot tall men fit fine but my Six foot Two passenger's head was hitting the ceiling. Sound system works well. I have Entune without Apps (be aware there are two versions when you're shopping, if you want apps you'll have to get the navigation system) it connects seamlessly to my iPhone and picks up just where it left off when I restart the vehicle each time. It also reads my text messages to me though I've not figured out sending messages. I cannot speak to it's reliability as I haven't had it long but I anticipate Toyota's well earned reputation for quality will apply here as well as it has to my Avalon. Overall it's a really good car for the money. Highly recommended."

2014 Toyota Corolla LE Plus

By on Monday, September 16, 2013

"Bought an LE Plus, ride is very good only 350 miles on it. Very satisfied with quality and fit of the car. Many improvements over the 04 Corolla previously owned. More room in side also. Can't say enough about how reliable old Corolla was, imagine reliability for the 2014 model will be just as good. Plus, you get two years or 25,000 mi free maintenance including oil changes."

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 | Next