2014 Toyota Corolla Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $15,756 - $16,398.

10/7.6

8.4

Based on 61 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

mixed feelings about it.

By on Sunday, November 17, 2013

Pros: "great mpg, good look"

Cons: "a bit lack luster givin features other models have"

"I've had this car for a little over 1 month. so far the radio stinks. I lose radio signal continuously because Toyota doesn't offer the options key for switching hd or standard radio signal for the le eco lcd radio head. so I'm forced to never have the radio on. car likes to choke from time to time. my dash vibrates, loudly at times. to top things off car has a tendency to go too fast with out putting much pressure on gas peddle. its a shame really cause even with these issues I like the mpg I'm getting which is about 38 mpg. if you buy a eco, buy the plus. it'll have the options key and much more. so far a bit disappointed. unsure about reliablility seems how I've only drivin it for a month. I used to drive a yaris sedan before this. kinda wish I never got out of it now."

Great Reliable Vehicle!

By on Friday, October 31, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, Stylish, Gas Saver, Roomy"

Cons: "No Power seats"

"I personally have an LE Corolla I wanted an S model but it was out of my price range. The LE drives wonderfully with a great gas millage. Featuring beautiful cloth seats with leather like material through the dashboard and steering wheel the inside of the car looks beautiful. The features the LE model comes with are basic power windows and doors keyless entry (which the L model doesn’t come with) also comes with a beautiful touchscreen display radio with the reverse camera feature. The sound of the speakers are perfect. You can connect your phone via Bluetooth and when your one a phone call hear and talk to the person through the car. The car even tells you the exact amount of miles you have left in your tank. Which I think is a great feature because you don’t have to guess how much you have when you’re low on gas. One downer for me is it doesn’t have power seats in this model which I think isn’t fair because it has all these wonderful features why wouldn’t they add something as simple as power seats. The space in the car is great it seats four people comfortably with wonderful leg room in the back seats. The vehicle drives really great. Every time I drive it I have no worries at all because I feel good it’s fun to drive and it makes you feel safe because people who know cars know Toyota is a great brand for a fairly priced reliable car. Compared to the other competitors in its class like: Honda Civic, Chevy Cruze, Ford Focus, and Hyundai Elantra the Corolla fits really well I would say it’s close to or been on top of that list due to the fact that the American cars listed on there aren’t as reliable as the foreign ones. Overall the entire vehicle is a great purchase for anyone looking for a reliable gas saving stylish car."

Great car! Cross country moves icy weather no prob

By on Friday, February 27, 2015

Pros: "Solid performance, reliable, fun to drive."

Cons: "Bigger motor would be great."

Poor thing on a snowy day.

"I have had this car a year and it has been great. I moved across the country in it. The radio is nice, interior very convenient and cozy. I have been through a few blizzards with it and did well, traction control, sport mode, paddle shift are all awesome. This car is not super fast but I have cruised comfortably over 100 mph so not bad. I did get hit by a tire on the highway had to replace to front end fascia but I think this car great. 418 miles on a ten gallon tank of gas moving. I could not be happier. I run this car every day and road trip whenever I can. It is great. Heavier than last year Corolla giving you a better grip on the road."

Poor thing on a snowy day.

Niether happy nor disappointed

By on Thursday, April 30, 2015

Pros: "MPG, Supposed Reliability, and cost."

Cons: "Seat, lack of power, and lack some basic features"

"I purchased a new 2015 Toyota Corolla S Plus and this is my review. First I do not expect this car to have all the comforts and style of a much more expensive car so the ratings above is for a car of appropriate value. Pro: MPG, Supposed Reliability, and cost. Con: Seat and lack of several features that Civic has. This is my first Toyota and the deciding factor was the cost. I feel I got a great deal which I was not able to get on the Civic which had more features. I purchased the car with 11 miles and drove 150 miles testing it and seeing how it drives. Overall I have no problems though it did have a little issue with some steep hills MPG: It is estimated 37 on highway and I was easily able to get it to 40 for the 150 mile trip. My average speed was 60-65 miles per hour with some 10 miles of steep hills. Around 10 miles was through stop and go traffic. I have good driving habits though so others may see varying results. My one and biggest issue is the seat. It is very uncomfortable and if I would have test driven it longer I would either not have bought the corolla or upgraded it to one with power seats. The S Plus comes with manual seats and are very uncomfortable. I will be finding a solution to rectify the seat issue even if it means replacing it completely. Since the dealership had no S Premiums I would have likely went with a Honda Civic if I had know the seats were so uncomfortable."

Issues

By on Monday, June 15, 2015

"Many issues with this car. I have owned many Toyotas in the past, but this will be my last. Even tried to get Toyota corporate to to help."

Great car

By on Wednesday, May 20, 2015

"Great car! MPG avg for me is 40+, its a comfortable ride."

fun to drive, uncomfortable interior

By on Sunday, June 28, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive, zippy"

Cons: "plastic feeling interior - uncomfortable seats"

"I like everything about my Corolla, except the interior -- my previous car was a 97 Camry, which I drove for 16 years with no problems btw -- the Corolla isn't as comfortable or spacious and feels like plastic... I'm going to see if I can trade it in for a Camry"

2015 toyota corolla

By on Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Cons: "cheap, ugly design, bad seats."

"2015 toyota corolla, a piece of junk. it is a bubble car and is darn ugly. seats are bad and the engine is underpowered and loud . you want a good car pay the extra couple thousand get a civic , it is more than twice the car this bubble car is .."

Bad car

By on Sunday, July 12, 2015

Pros: "none"

Cons: "Everything"

"Purchase the S plus and the ride on this car is the worst ever,noisy,stiff,poor quality,When i drive this car,it feels like something is going to break."

it is aggo on gas

By on Thursday, July 23, 2015

"I love it"

Value for the dollar

By on Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Pros: "Great price, mega fun to drive"

Cons: "love all of the features, large trunk, comfy seats"

"I owned a Corolla in 2006 and was not very pleased with it. I got the 2015 L because of the sporty interior, the blue tooth phone capabilities and many other of the fine features. I was surprised to learn that the L is a basic car. I owed 3 BMW's and the L has many of the same features that the BMW had. A a matter of fact it drives much better also. I am completely pleased, I would highly recommend the L for anyone with a budget, you will get your money's worth and a whole lot more. Rene"

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next