2014 Toyota Corolla Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $15,709 - $16,373.

10/7.6

8.3

Based on 66 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

2014 Corolla LE Plus

By on Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Pros: "Pretty, great MPG, reliability."

Cons: "Slow, Cruse control to quick to downshift."

"Very nice looking inside and out. Everything still works perfectly. Gas millage is better than EPA for me. The EPA stated 38 highway, I generally get 39-41 MPG even on hilly roads (Without the curse on, 38-40 with the cruse). The Toyota maintenance people are very nice, and free for 2.5 years. The only things I don't like about this car are; It is under powered, but I knew that when I bought it. The curse control is annoying. When going down hill it is very quick to down shift and slow the car. I guess if you were worried about speeding that would be a good thing, but I live in the country and it is very hilly. All the downshifting takes the MPG down because I don't gain any speed going down then have to go back up."

mixed feelings about it.

By on Sunday, November 17, 2013

Pros: "great mpg, good look"

Cons: "a bit lack luster givin features other models have"

"I've had this car for a little over 1 month. so far the radio stinks. I lose radio signal continuously because Toyota doesn't offer the options key for switching hd or standard radio signal for the le eco lcd radio head. so I'm forced to never have the radio on. car likes to choke from time to time. my dash vibrates, loudly at times. to top things off car has a tendency to go too fast with out putting much pressure on gas peddle. its a shame really cause even with these issues I like the mpg I'm getting which is about 38 mpg. if you buy a eco, buy the plus. it'll have the options key and much more. so far a bit disappointed. unsure about reliablility seems how I've only drivin it for a month. I used to drive a yaris sedan before this. kinda wish I never got out of it now."

Great Reliable Vehicle!

By on Friday, October 31, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, Stylish, Gas Saver, Roomy"

Cons: "No Power seats"

"I personally have an LE Corolla I wanted an S model but it was out of my price range. The LE drives wonderfully with a great gas millage. Featuring beautiful cloth seats with leather like material through the dashboard and steering wheel the inside of the car looks beautiful. The features the LE model comes with are basic power windows and doors keyless entry (which the L model doesn’t come with) also comes with a beautiful touchscreen display radio with the reverse camera feature. The sound of the speakers are perfect. You can connect your phone via Bluetooth and when your one a phone call hear and talk to the person through the car. The car even tells you the exact amount of miles you have left in your tank. Which I think is a great feature because you don’t have to guess how much you have when you’re low on gas. One downer for me is it doesn’t have power seats in this model which I think isn’t fair because it has all these wonderful features why wouldn’t they add something as simple as power seats. The space in the car is great it seats four people comfortably with wonderful leg room in the back seats. The vehicle drives really great. Every time I drive it I have no worries at all because I feel good it’s fun to drive and it makes you feel safe because people who know cars know Toyota is a great brand for a fairly priced reliable car. Compared to the other competitors in its class like: Honda Civic, Chevy Cruze, Ford Focus, and Hyundai Elantra the Corolla fits really well I would say it’s close to or been on top of that list due to the fact that the American cars listed on there aren’t as reliable as the foreign ones. Overall the entire vehicle is a great purchase for anyone looking for a reliable gas saving stylish car."

it is aggo on gas

By on Thursday, July 23, 2015

"I love it"

Great car! Cross country moves icy weather no prob

By on Friday, February 27, 2015

Pros: "Solid performance, reliable, fun to drive."

Cons: "Bigger motor would be great."

Poor thing on a snowy day.

"I have had this car a year and it has been great. I moved across the country in it. The radio is nice, interior very convenient and cozy. I have been through a few blizzards with it and did well, traction control, sport mode, paddle shift are all awesome. This car is not super fast but I have cruised comfortably over 100 mph so not bad. I did get hit by a tire on the highway had to replace to front end fascia but I think this car great. 418 miles on a ten gallon tank of gas moving. I could not be happier. I run this car every day and road trip whenever I can. It is great. Heavier than last year Corolla giving you a better grip on the road."

Poor thing on a snowy day.

Great car but it was a problem child

By on Monday, March 23, 2015

Pros: "Good Gas Mileage, Good financing through Toyota"

Cons: "Ride, Comfort-ability,"

"When i purchased this car new off the lot, it did good for the first few months. The A/C compressor went out, then at around that time the transmission started giving me problems. The car was still under warranty so both could be fixed no problem, but that was not the problem. The A/C went out during the beginning of summer and they couldn't get a hold of the part till December! i paid for a brand new car to not have A/C when i actually needed it. i drove the car a lot, and during those months i sweat so much that the threading in the drivers seat started to come out.. Horrible, horrible and horrible. I was a big Toyota fan but after this car i will not purchase another Toyota. The Comfort of the ride is bad too you can also feel every bump on the road."

Niether happy nor disappointed

By on Thursday, April 30, 2015

Pros: "MPG, Supposed Reliability, and cost."

Cons: "Seat, lack of power, and lack some basic features"

"I purchased a new 2015 Toyota Corolla S Plus and this is my review. First I do not expect this car to have all the comforts and style of a much more expensive car so the ratings above is for a car of appropriate value. Pro: MPG, Supposed Reliability, and cost. Con: Seat and lack of several features that Civic has. This is my first Toyota and the deciding factor was the cost. I feel I got a great deal which I was not able to get on the Civic which had more features. I purchased the car with 11 miles and drove 150 miles testing it and seeing how it drives. Overall I have no problems though it did have a little issue with some steep hills MPG: It is estimated 37 on highway and I was easily able to get it to 40 for the 150 mile trip. My average speed was 60-65 miles per hour with some 10 miles of steep hills. Around 10 miles was through stop and go traffic. I have good driving habits though so others may see varying results. My one and biggest issue is the seat. It is very uncomfortable and if I would have test driven it longer I would either not have bought the corolla or upgraded it to one with power seats. The S Plus comes with manual seats and are very uncomfortable. I will be finding a solution to rectify the seat issue even if it means replacing it completely. Since the dealership had no S Premiums I would have likely went with a Honda Civic if I had know the seats were so uncomfortable."

It has worst music system

By on Friday, July 17, 2015

Pros: "Good quality, best service,"

Cons: "worst entertainment system"

"MP3 Music playing system from CD and USB is poor. it is required that, all MP3 Song files need to be copied to single folder. it is not moving to next folder or album if it has multiple folder. It is total disappointment to me to move from 2009 to 1015."

Issues

By on Monday, June 15, 2015

"Many issues with this car. I have owned many Toyotas in the past, but this will be my last. Even tried to get Toyota corporate to to help."

Great car

By on Wednesday, May 20, 2015

"Great car! MPG avg for me is 40+, its a comfortable ride."

fun to drive, uncomfortable interior

By on Sunday, June 28, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive, zippy"

Cons: "plastic feeling interior - uncomfortable seats"

"I like everything about my Corolla, except the interior -- my previous car was a 97 Camry, which I drove for 16 years with no problems btw -- the Corolla isn't as comfortable or spacious and feels like plastic... I'm going to see if I can trade it in for a Camry"

2015 Toyota Corolla LE

By on Thursday, August 06, 2015

I don't own this car

Pros: "Fuel econony, USB port, acceptable ride"

Cons: "Cheap upholstery/plastic interior, no frills"

"Rented the 2015 Toyota Corolla LE for a week. The car handles relatively well but: 1. It's noisy... a. On start up due to CVT engine/transmission. b. Tire/road noise 2. Leans somewhat on turns even when cornering on slower speeds 3. NO lumbar support in front seats esp. driver's seat and no seat back pockets 4. Front headrests are huge and tilts forward while rear has fixed headrests. 5. Upholstery appears durable but cheap & tacky 6. Interior had lots of padded and cheap, hard plastic... gone is the soft touch interior that was found in the Old Corollas 7. Center console... a. Small bottom storage bin b. Radio controls are acceptable and it was a Touchscreen c. Cheap plastic all around but layout was acceptable though a bit low d. Center storage bin was relatively tiny 8. Relatively roomy - the telescopic steering column was still a bit short but at least the feature was there, unlike the Older Corollas which did NOT have it - NO seat tilt function >:( - NO lumbar support >:( - Leg and headroom were acceptable for a 6' person 9. Ride was acceptable as well as the acceleration except... - The SLOW acceleration from stop gets annoying! - Engine growls when accelerated with slow pickup 10. NO overhead eyeglass holder! >:( 11. Trunk space was acceptable but don't expect to fit large suitcases. - Barely able to fit 2 large carryons and a large duffel bag. 12. Mixed but mostly city driving ~27mpg was acceptable. Overall... If you want a car that has a history of decent durability and fuel economy, this is it! Just do NOT expect any frills.. Toyota cars are NOT frilly cars!"

2015 toyota corolla

By on Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Cons: "cheap, ugly design, bad seats."

"2015 toyota corolla, a piece of junk. it is a bubble car and is darn ugly. seats are bad and the engine is underpowered and loud . you want a good car pay the extra couple thousand get a civic , it is more than twice the car this bubble car is .."

it's all good until the sunlight hits the dash

By on Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Pros: "comfortable"

Cons: "gauges are unreadable when the light hits them"

"really like the car but three days after we bought it I had to run an errand early in the day and when the sunlight hit the dash the gauges were unreadable and distorted!!!!! It was like a fun house mirror! I had a magazine with me and was able to open it and put it on the dash and steering wheel and that did the trick. But VERY DISAPPOINTED this would even happen. Now it's on to hassle with the dealer to see if they can fix it I've had lots of cars and this is a first. Makes me wonder if they can't get the basics right what else is wrong?"

Bad car

By on Sunday, July 12, 2015

Pros: "none"

Cons: "Everything"

"Purchase the S plus and the ride on this car is the worst ever,noisy,stiff,poor quality,When i drive this car,it feels like something is going to break."

loved my car!

By on Thursday, August 06, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive, safe, amazing"

"I have owned my Toyota Corrola for 2 years now and it was absolutely amazing! the best little car for my size, But last week I got into an accident and totaled it. The only damage is the front of it."

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next