2014 Toyota Corolla Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $15,912 - $16,449.

10/7.6

Based on 26 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

Lovely vehicle for starters

By on Sunday, September 07, 2014

Cons: "No rear window wiper. Slight road noise on highway"

"Very pleasant drive. decent pick up. good mileage. I got 40 on highway and 30 in the city. plenty of space for me and my wife. AC works very fast. rear camera is ahuge asset"

GREAT CAR, PROUD TO OWN IT

By on Sunday, August 17, 2014

Pros: "Great Price and fun to drive with family."

"I felt very comfortable driving this car. It is perfect for a 4 member family. My wife and 2 daughters they love this car. The car is not noisy and moves very smoothly. The interior is great with leather finish. Has a rear camera, Bluetooth. Have cup holders on each doors, 2 in between the driver seat and passenger seat and on at the rear. It has smart key. Just leave your car key in your pocket and just place your hand on the door handle the door automatically unlocks. Awesome."

good overall but not fun

By on Saturday, July 12, 2014

Pros: "good value, toyota reliability"

Cons: "needs more torque, not fun to drive"

"I bought the corolla S plus with moon roof for my bride 3 months ago to replace a 2007 Matrix xr. I like the exterior on the Plus model but especially like the interior. Like the mpg's i get averaging 34 overall, 60 freeway, 40 city. The car feels more solid than the Matrix and the interior materials are way better as well. With that said I don't like how slow the car accelerates and when in freeway the car does not stay in a straight line without over steering.Toyota needs to make this car more exciting to drive. Although a good value it is as fun as watching C-span"

Perfect Re-Design but Still the Same Great Corolla

By on Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Pros: "Easy to drive and handle, great mpg, sleek design"

Cons: "A little loud driving on the highway, pricier."

"This is my third Corolla since I bought my first car six years ago and I would have to say that this Corolla is the best one so far. The re-design is great, inside and outside. I have the blue sport Corolla, which you don't see on the road very often. It's bigger than your typical Corolla, just slightly smaller than the Camry but not as much. It drives just as smooth as the pervious Corolla versions and it comes with great amount of leg room, more than my previous ones. I know some people have some different opinions on the gas mileage. I think a lot of that comes from how you drive. So with that in mind... I want to let anyone reading this know that I was able to get 32 mpg in town and 41 mpg on the highway. Yes. I was very impressed with the mpg. As long as you drive conservatively, your mpg will be much improved. Really, the only problem I have is I don't have a sun roof but I'm sure all 2014 Corolla's are different. Not that not having a sun roof is a problem, just a personal preference. Either way, the 2014 is a great car and any Corolla lover looking for another car should get this one for sure."

Fabulous car

By on Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, great gas mileage, neat electronics"

Cons: "scratchy cloth"

"I bought another Corolla after owning a 2004 that I finally passed along at 178,000 miles - it had one major problem under warrantee, but absolutely no problems after that. I now have the 2014 Eco Plus model - it is a veritable sports car compared with my previous Corolla and a miser with gas - according to the computer I am getting 42 miles per gallon and according to my calculations at the pump about 40 - 41 mpg. It has all sorts of neat electronics such as a bluetooth phone - however it is not overwhelming compared with other cars I have seen. My only quibbles with the car are: there are fewer storage compartments than in the 2004 model; the "cloth" material used is not as soft as the material used previously and feels a little scratchy (though is probably easier to clean) - you may want to consider an upgrade to the fake leather. Otherwise it is a great car."