2014 Toyota Corolla Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $15,754 - $16,399.

10/7.6

8.4

Based on 61 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

By on Friday, December 20, 2013

Pros: "great price, brakes, good mpg, look"

Cons: "could uses a little more hp"

"I love the new look of this car! I have read a lot of reviews and consumer comments saying it looks bland but I am just not seeing it. I have always driven Toyotas and they always last well over 200k miles. However, I decided to buy a better looking ford focus last year(before corrollas redesign)and made a huge mistake. The trasmission jerked and made loud grinding sounds. I took it to the shop and they said that it needed a lot of work done because the parts were on backorder I would have to wait an additional 35 days. I was told because there were so many people experiencing same issue. I decided to trade it in and realized it had lost 50 percent of its value in 2 year. I traded it in for a very reliable Toyota. This car is not meant to be and does not pretend to be a 4 second car. I was able to get an s plus fully loaded for $16, 500 from a dealership. There is not a single car that could touch that with all t he options I got. I know this car will last forever and will more than likrly be given to one if my kids . This next car I get after this will be a caddy but until then I am extremely happy to own a tacoma and corrolla. I would haggle with your dealer on price!"

Love and will recommend

By on Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Pros: "Stylish, great options, reliable, safe"

Cons: "small armrest for driver, no sunglasses holder"

"I am actually downsizing from a Ford Edge. I loved the Edge, but I needed something reliable and more fuel efficient. My husband has always been a fan of Toyota and actually bought a Tundra in 2010. I began my quest looking for a used SUV, but the Corolla caught my eye. I test drove over 15 cars/SUVs and narrowed my decision down to a used Mini Countryman or a 2014 Corolla. I decided that for the money this was a great all around choice and bonus it came in an upgraded manual. I ended up buying the S Plus model with a 6 speed manual. I have to disagree with many who say this car has no power. With the manual I feel like I get more pick up than I did with my Edge. I love all of the options it comes with and I don't feel like I am missing out on anything with this model. I also have a car seat in the back and it fits just fine with the added leg room. My 2yr old son can climb in and out of his seat with no problem. I had a Hyundai Tiburon for 7 years that I loved and this is the closest thing to it that I have driven. I would recommend this car to anyone who is is sick of the boring 4-door family car, but still need enough room for the family and piece of mind that it won't be in the shop after the warranty is up."

Perfect Re-Design but Still the Same Great Corolla

By on Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Pros: "Easy to drive and handle, great mpg, sleek design"

Cons: "A little loud driving on the highway, pricier."

"This is my third Corolla since I bought my first car six years ago and I would have to say that this Corolla is the best one so far. The re-design is great, inside and outside. I have the blue sport Corolla, which you don't see on the road very often. It's bigger than your typical Corolla, just slightly smaller than the Camry but not as much. It drives just as smooth as the pervious Corolla versions and it comes with great amount of leg room, more than my previous ones. I know some people have some different opinions on the gas mileage. I think a lot of that comes from how you drive. So with that in mind... I want to let anyone reading this know that I was able to get 32 mpg in town and 41 mpg on the highway. Yes. I was very impressed with the mpg. As long as you drive conservatively, your mpg will be much improved. Really, the only problem I have is I don't have a sun roof but I'm sure all 2014 Corolla's are different. Not that not having a sun roof is a problem, just a personal preference. Either way, the 2014 is a great car and any Corolla lover looking for another car should get this one for sure."

Best economic and reliable car in the Market

By on Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Pros: "Economic, Nice look and feel ,nice features."

Cons: "None."

"I just bought this new toyota corolla S 2015 this year and this car is just great. Mileage is 30 on streets and 34 on highways. Also they have changed the old school look and gave it a new modern loo. Also, the inerior is well remodeled and more comfortable as compared to previous models. Love my Car !!"

UNEXPECTEDLY UNRELIABLE

By on Thursday, January 23, 2014

Pros: "Appeareance"

Cons: "Reliability"

"Great car, between what expected at first. Good looking, functional, but with less than 4500 miles... Broken CVT, replaced under warranty but now handles differently... in a poor manner. Sad, had so good previous Toyota experiences that I was fully convinced when I bought this one that I will have a reliable trouble free operation for years..."