2013 Toyota Corolla Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $19,001 - $19,726.

10/5.7

Based on 449 Ratings for the 2009 - 2013 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Our 8th Toyota

By on Monday, June 16, 2008

"This is our fourth Corolla in 36 yrs. - I learned how to drive on a 1972 4 speed Corolla - our new 2009 is beautiful and a very luxurious car for the price. But it is a Toyota and their consistency in quality has not changed - just has gotten better!"

2009 Winner

By on Wednesday, June 11, 2008

"This car is so fun to drive and has better gas milage than my older Camry.The only thing I do not like is that the grill is black and it gets dirty easily which ruins the lok of the car a bit. It also gets really hot in the car.This probably means that insulation is poor.However, the gas milage appeals to me. I get 31.6 in my mixed city and highway driving. The seats are a bit hard and uncomfortable but they might soften later on.I love to drive this car because you get that smile on your face like when you pass all the other cars on the highway.That is the feeling I get with this car."

It's Growing On Me...

By on Saturday, June 07, 2008

"I was the proud owner of a 2007 Toyota Tacoma...until gas spiked over $3/gallon. I loved my truck, but my 80 mile per day commute to work at about 19.5 mpg was killing me. After a lot of research and a completely open mind, I decided on a Corolla S. I have had it for a week now, put about 600 miles on it so far. Complaints: The electronic steering was hard to get used to at first, especially in windy conditions, but it's better now. My roommate drove it and said that she couldn't tell a difference, so maybe it was just me. I have a three-year-old, and the car seat was a bit of a pain to put in compared to my truck. The clock is under the tachometer (or speedometer, I can't remember) so no one else in the car can see it, and you have to push a button to toggle from the clock, to the mpg estimate, etc. I wish it was in the radio or near the center controls. It doesn't have a little compartment for sunglasses like my truck did. Likes: It has plenty of get-up for merging or passing. It delivers a suprisingly comfortable ride, and I have hardly noticed the reduction of room from my truck to the Corolla. Other than the sunglass compartment (or lack thereof), there is actually a lot of storage space. I also love that the doors automatically lock as soon as you put it into gear, and unlock when you go into park. You can program which doors unlock, too! I averaged about 31.5 mpg on my first tank of gas with mostly highway driving. I have been driving at unconstant speeds and a little faster than normal to break the engine in. I'm hoping that the gas mileage gets better when I slow down a bit and the engine gets broken in. I was very sad to give up my Tacoma, but this little car is growing on me. It is fun to drive, and I'm ecstatic to potentially double the gas mileage I was getting in my truck. I plan to keep this car until the wheels fall off, so hopefully it will last for years to come. Get 'em while you can because dealers are getting less willing to compromise on price."

2009 Corolla XRS

By on Thursday, June 05, 2008

"I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS CAR!! The XRS model is definitely worth the extra cash: it has a ton of safety features, around 160 HP, a sleek interior, and is very sporty looking. I am so glad that I got the XRS instead of the S model--the XRS is like driving a Camry, it is a very smooth ride and it has great acceleration, whereas the S model does not have the stability bar or as much power. I drove a Honda Civic for four years before switching to my Toyota, and there is no comparison, Toyota is better!"

Excellent commuter car

By on Thursday, June 05, 2008

"I traded in my 99 Camry (best car I've ever owned at the time). I didn't even have buyers remorse after buying this car, its everything I expected, great MPG, comfortable and quick when needed. Its not flashy or pretty but its nice to know that I'm not getting killed by gas prices and that I can get at least 7 years out of it."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25