2013 Toyota Corolla Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $15,115 - $15,692.

10/5.7

Based on 449 Ratings for the 2009 - 2013 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

wife decided not to drive anymore since i retired

By on Sunday, February 23, 2014

"we don't need two cars any more. comes with 100,000 miles platinum vehicle service agreement. great on gas."

Great reliable car!!

By on Thursday, February 20, 2014

I don't own this car

Pros: "Cheap to buy, great quality, low maintenance"

Cons: "Interior is a bit outdated"

"I financed my 2010 Toyota Corolla S in May of 2010. I'm a car enthusiast, so I kept up with the detailing, washing, and interior care. I worked as a car detailer for 4 years, so it was easy. Oil changes frequently. I drove 234,000km in 2 years and the ONLY thing that needs replacing so far is the clutch in it. It's been a smooth, comfortable, reliable, and durable car for me, especially for the price I bought it for ($23,300). I'll keep this car until it is run into the ground. I have no worries about this car. It still purrs like the moment I picked it up, and all at a very low price all around."

Very Reliable and Eco-Friendly

By on Monday, February 17, 2014

Pros: "Spacious, Great Gas Mileage, Quality Sound System"

Cons: "No Cruise Control"

Newly Purchased Spring 2010

"I've had my Corolla LE for four years now and it has been such a reliable car. I get great gas mileage. When I drove 30 hwy miles/day for my old job, I filled up every 7-10 days. My new job I drive all city miles and I fill up every three weeks now. The sound system is higher quality that you'd think for a Corolla, and the interior is really spacious and comfortable. The only thing I wish it had was cruise control, but it's something I adjusted to quickly. Great value for your money! Super reliable and, if you take care of it, has a great resale price."

Newly Purchased Spring 2010

Good dependable and efficient car.

By on Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Pros: "Fuel efficient and dependable"

Cons: "Sensitive steering and less than ideal fabric."

"When I bought the Corolla, I thought I had just enough room (I am about 6' 2"). I guess it is comfortable enough, even on long trips for those in the front. It is rather hard to get in and out of, especially for someone with old knees, but once in I fit okay. .... The steering is rather sensitive, and in crosswinds, this is really noticeable. .... Maintenance is easy enough: I particularly like the ease in changing oil. The whole job takes less than 10 minutes for me to do myself. I have not yet had to replace brake pads, which is pretty good for 100,000 miles. .... The car came with Goodyear tires, though I begged them to change them to Michelins. The road noise and steering improved noticeably when the Goodyear's wore out and were replaced by all Michelin. ... Very good gas mileage if driven carefully. We got 38 miles per gallon on a trip from Texas to Arkansas (averaged over all fill-ups, and driven at 70 mph with AC most of the way). ... The cloth interior is rather uncomfortable, especially in that it does not slide well on clothing. It does, however, clean up pretty well. ... I bought the car for dependability and reputation; obviously not for style. It has held up pretty well."

I Love This Car!!!

By on Sunday, February 02, 2014

Pros: "reasonable price, good get up and go motor"

Cons: "not very loud speakers"

"I have had this car for almost a year. I have not had one problem with it, I get my oil changed every 5,000 miles and rotate tires. It does excellent in the snow and on bad roads, I have great snow tires and had no trouble. The car starts right up in the negative temperatures that we've been having and it is very reliable. The inside of the car is very comfortable and spacious compared to other smaller sedans. The only thing that i don't like is that the speakers aren't as loud as i would want them to be. There is a decent sized back seat and a huge trunk, i am always having my car packed full."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25