2012 Toyota Corolla

Based on 523 Ratings for the 2009 - 2013 models.

Reliable. Service kept up during ownership.

By on Saturday, April 04, 2015

Pros: "Must have body repaired."

"Good Gas mileage. Dog Ruined upholstery in back seat. Accident took out front driver side. Driver seemed to have blacked out. Head scan showed a small stroke. Some small scratches or dents on sides. Two hub caps missing."

Decent vehicle

By on Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Pros: "great price, fun to drive"

Cons: "interior could use a little work in their material"

"It is a decent car, especially for someone who is starting out to drive. Its a fun car to drive! Exterior is good looking and I love the sporty look and the body kit in the front and the rear deck spoiler. All in all the car was a good buy just wish the inside had better materials such as the dash and seats. The interior looks a little cheap and plastic looking. But other than that comfortable to drive and a good size trunk."

"Petunia" is very dependable and trustworthy.

By on Saturday, March 28, 2015

Pros: "great price, reliable, no mechanical problems"

Cons: "plain interior, not much "zoom zoom""

"Hi! I own a 2009 Toyota Corolla LE. I purchased it in the summer of 2008, my first brand new car! I wanted something sportier, however I needed something affordable, reliable with good gas mileage, so I bought the Corolla. Nothing fancy here, however Petunia has treated me very well over the past 7 years, I have a long commute to work, so I have racked up many miles (180,000), I have never had a problem with my car's functions. I have been very diligent regarding maintenance of Petunia as well. I chose the light beige interior, which was the standard, it is not very attractive like the black interior, and it shows dirt and stains easily. There is really no "get up and go" with Petunia, she takes her time when the light turns green, this can be frustrating, but then again I knew she wasn't a particularly sporty car. She has reliably taken me from point A to point B for 7 years and I am very grateful for her! I am dreaming of purchasing a new vehicle soon, I have my eyes on the Hyundai Elantra, purely for the body design…who knows? :) No matter what, Petunia is a dear to me and has transported me faithfully through the ups and downs of my life over the past 7 years. All in all, I recommend this vehicle…after all, it is a Toyota! :)"

Overall great car-reliable and great gas mileage

By on Thursday, March 19, 2015

"I've owned this car since 2008 when it was brand new. A friend and my niece were Corolla owners and they raved about theirs. This is the most reliable, trouble free car I've ever owned. I have the bright blue color and at the time of purchase, there weren't many of that color on the road. That sure has changed. The seats are comfortable and because of the fold down back seats cargo room is generous. The only complaint is that the shape of the back doors prohibit putting items in the back seats that would fit in there otherwise. I will always go for a Toyota. Hopefully a Camry next time."

function vehicle for the money

By on Wednesday, March 11, 2015

"Very efficient and functional car just a little short on room for more the 2 persons"