2011 Toyota Corolla

Based on 534 Ratings for the 2009 - 2013 models.

Great little car for the money!!

By on Friday, March 07, 2014

Pros: "Great gas mileage, dependable, and sporty!"

Cons: "Finish on alloy wheels deteriorated quickly."

"This has been a great car for the money. It is comfortable and handles great on the snow. It does great on gas, usually 32 mpg overall. I have owned this car for 4 years with absolutely no mechanical problems. Trunk has lots of storage space and back seats can lay down to make more space. My only complaint is that the alloy wheels started to blister up under the finish after about 2 years. I felt like this problem should have been covered by Toyota warranty, but wasn't. Overall it's a great car for the price!"

Just got last week

By on Friday, February 28, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, good getup and gas mileage thus far."

Cons: "no music and talking at the same time"

"So far so good in this little car. This car has some good get up when you manual shift the auto transmission. Not much road noise while traveling and I do highway and city driving daily. The wireless Bluetooth is a great feature so you can listen to your own playlist and also get alerts when you have a text or email come thru. The only downside to that is- no calls and music at the same time if you want it wirelessly thru the car audio system."

Great reliable car!!

By on Thursday, February 20, 2014

I don't own this car

Pros: "Cheap to buy, great quality, low maintenance"

Cons: "Interior is a bit outdated"

"I financed my 2010 Toyota Corolla S in May of 2010. I'm a car enthusiast, so I kept up with the detailing, washing, and interior care. I worked as a car detailer for 4 years, so it was easy. Oil changes frequently. I drove 234,000km in 2 years and the ONLY thing that needs replacing so far is the clutch in it. It's been a smooth, comfortable, reliable, and durable car for me, especially for the price I bought it for ($23,300). I'll keep this car until it is run into the ground. I have no worries about this car. It still purrs like the moment I picked it up, and all at a very low price all around."

Very Reliable and Eco-Friendly

By on Monday, February 17, 2014

Pros: "Spacious, Great Gas Mileage, Quality Sound System"

Cons: "No Cruise Control"

Newly Purchased Spring 2010

"I've had my Corolla LE for four years now and it has been such a reliable car. I get great gas mileage. When I drove 30 hwy miles/day for my old job, I filled up every 7-10 days. My new job I drive all city miles and I fill up every three weeks now. The sound system is higher quality that you'd think for a Corolla, and the interior is really spacious and comfortable. The only thing I wish it had was cruise control, but it's something I adjusted to quickly. Great value for your money! Super reliable and, if you take care of it, has a great resale price."

Newly Purchased Spring 2010

I Love This Car!!!

By on Sunday, February 02, 2014

Pros: "reasonable price, good get up and go motor"

Cons: "not very loud speakers"

"I have had this car for almost a year. I have not had one problem with it, I get my oil changed every 5,000 miles and rotate tires. It does excellent in the snow and on bad roads, I have great snow tires and had no trouble. The car starts right up in the negative temperatures that we've been having and it is very reliable. The inside of the car is very comfortable and spacious compared to other smaller sedans. The only thing that i don't like is that the speakers aren't as loud as i would want them to be. There is a decent sized back seat and a huge trunk, i am always having my car packed full."

love it!

By on Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Pros: "smooth drive"

"i love the sea corral color of my car, i love how it drives and it goes really good in pouring rain roads, even through alot of snow, bc the traction control really makes it better on this car!, the radio and heat is nice, have a cd player but i like radio better,i like how the car manual is, and my favorite is when my car tells me when i need air in my tires,because of living in PA the weather changes so much. it has different settings i like especially how many miles i have till empty it shows. its easy on gas,but only get's 30 miles to a gallon,which is still good. also feature i like is how my back part of my back seats come off so if u got something long/big u can lay it through the trunk into the back seats,and how u can lay them down also, however u do it, the trunk is very big it's self. i am still learning how to use my anti-lock brakes on ice/snow and stuff, its best to tap on them and stay slow. out of all my car's i ever had since i been driving for 10yrs. i really love this car :)love all the gadgets and cup holders and hidden spots in car."

I love, love, love this car!

By on Sunday, January 19, 2014

Pros: "great value"

Cons: "not as much space as my former Toyota liftback"

"So easy to drive, great acceleration, super safety features"

My 4th Corolla!

By on Thursday, November 07, 2013

"I keep buying Corollas because they perform, impressive longevity, fit in tiny places, great pickup, dependable."

Best budget car ever

By on Sunday, August 11, 2013

Pros: "Gr8 Gas milage, Low maintenance, overall cost"

Cons: "sub-par audio, back seat for small/med adults"

"I bought my 2011 Corolla S new in March of 2011. It has been problem free since I've had the car, gas mileage avg is 32.9 using a K/N air filter and oil filter. Maintenance is low which keeps you on the road longer before service calls. The car gets tight when you have 5 people in it, my kids are tall. I plan to give this car to my 9 year old when he starts to drive, with this quality I'm sure the car will last."

Some good some bad - Overall just OK.

By on Friday, August 09, 2013

Pros: "Good value for money - good standard features"

Cons: "Not solid enough - Lack of power - bad audio"

"I bought this car brand new about 9 months ago and have had a few problems with it. First of all there was a rattle in the windshield/sunroof area, so after removing the sunroof and filling in a missing weld joint they said it should be fixed. Not the case. After removing the windshield and filling in another weld joint that was missed, it seemed to fix the problem. So far i am just left with a rattling speaker in the drivers door and a squeaky drivers seat. Let's face it though the car is not hugely expensive and you get what you pay for. The amount of standard features you get on the car is pretty good for the price i.e. touchscreen, Bluetooth, USB adapter, full electric windows. The car does feel a little weak when closing the door, you don't get that solid clunk like you do in other cars. More power would be great as the engine struggles with acceleration. It is smooth once you get past the lack of acceleration,and copes quite well top end. The sound system is not good and I want to change the speakers as they struggle with songs that have a little more base. But apart from the odd rattle and squeak her and there, overall the car is pretty good. It looks nice with the 17" wheels I have on it. The sunroof is very good in the fact that it's one touch electric, and overall to me it is a nice looking car. The driving position is not that great and the seats are a bit narrow. I wish the steering wheel tilted further down but that is just my personal driving position. I probably would not get another Corolla after this one and I would spend as little more next time and get a Mazda, or a VW. Overall the car is good value for money for what you get, and I am fairly happy with it, despite the odd issue that I still have."

Best car

By on Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Pros: "Great gas mileage, handles well, fun to drive"

Cons: "not much leg room in back"

"I've always love Corolla's, they get good gas mileage, easy to drive and handles well for a small car. Could use better leg room in back though but good for small children."

Great Value, reliability and design.

By on Sunday, February 03, 2013

Pros: "Excellent car to get around town"

Cons: "could have include a GPS as a stand option."

"I love the car, simple, fun to drive, well designed and great value"

Great for the price

By on Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pros: "Great on gas"

Cons: "Needs more power"

"I love my 2011 Toyota Corolla. I get 33.5 mpg in it and I recomend it for first cars, or people on a budget. Great car for the money!"

A very good vehicle

By on Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pros: "Great price, reliable, great overall feel"

Cons: "Interior material quality"

"I have been driving my Corolla for almost 3 years now and I have been very satisfied. It drives well and handles well, and is comfortable. I have even managed to get 40 mpg on the interstate, which is ideal if you travel frequently. Besides my regular oil change and maintenance, I have not had any problems with the vehicle, and it drives to same as the day I drove it off the lot. Unbeatable vehicle for the value, I am a Toyota fan from now on."

Corolla S 5 speed

By on Friday, October 07, 2011

Pros: "I enjoy the 5 speed manuals gas mileage."

Cons: "Wish it had more rear leg room."

"Great Car ! Also drove the Civic but decided to go with the Toyota. Its much quieter and smoother riding. Also standard with trac control, anti lock brakes, stability control, curtain airbags, etc.. Comfortable for a small car and the gas mileage is awesome. Im getting 32 city and 38mpg on the highway, WOW!"

Better Gas mileage and Comfortable

By on Monday, July 12, 2010

"I purchase this as Used car and there were scratches and minor cosmetic problem(that's fine for me) . The only problem I have was the speaker having distorted sound once the car shake and after you shut the door. But other than that everythings great. Running good. When you drive it in the HWY it feels lighter car than the old car. You can see the avg. MPG that you consume. I would recommend this car. GREAT Quality car. TOYOTA is the Best!!!"

Toys

By on Friday, June 18, 2010

"This Toy from Toyota is Great Product. Reliability and does good Gas Mileage. No wonder the Name Corolla stayed for last 40+ years. I always use to drive Nissan, but I like Toyota the most, because of the quality built"

By on Saturday, May 22, 2010

"I bought the car used about a month ago and have already 1500 miles on it. Can't much comment on reliability. The ride is very smooth and comfortable. It is very fuel efficient (I get 33 MPG combined driving). This car has a new electric steering which has a slight different feel than a regular hydraulic steering. One issue that I had was that the steering is very sensitive and if you're reflexes are too brisk, you can easily over correct while driving at very high speeds. That said, after checking the tire pressures, I found that I was driving with 5 PSI more than the manufacturer recommended. After readjusting the tire pressure, the steering improved dramatically (not that it was too bad before). Over all, I think the car is a good purchase and I am happy with it."

2010 Model

By on Friday, December 11, 2009

"Nice upgrade from previous version. Much larger inside than older body style, more like the Camry of years past. Solid construction, low road noise - only much when in full acceleration. Nice stereo, interior detail. Rear seat still smaller than needed for full size adults, but sufficient for the youngins. Dealers willing to work, got mine well below invoice price with some extras."

Best vehicle ever

By on Tuesday, November 24, 2009

"Gets good gas mileage (35.0 +) around town. 40 + on trip"

Best car on the market

By on Sunday, September 13, 2009

"I own a Toyota Corolla S. This has been the most stylish, reliable, efficient compact care I've owned in my many years of car ownership. If I traded it in, it would be for another newer Corolla. I'm hooked. Bird"

Best ever

By on Saturday, August 22, 2009

"I took a very long time to decide what I was going to buy..and when I sat in my Toyota Corolla... it just screamed my name I knew I had to have it... I love my car and honestly can't ever see me trading for anything but... it's awesome... rides fantastic, and just looks SOOOOOO pretty in the red..."

Excellent commuter car

By on Wednesday, July 01, 2009

"My Corolla is a great commuter car over-all. It's quiet ride and over-all comfort and room is far better than any other small cars I've driven or ridden. It's also excellent family weekend car. It has the power when I need it and provides excellent miles for the gas. I average around 35 miles per gallon."

good car

By on Saturday, December 27, 2008

"We bought our corolla in July 08. Gas mileage is fantastic! Comfort in the front seats is good, but we are both taller and need to have the seats all the way back which means very little leg room in the backseat. My disabled mother can get in and out of the front seat easily. Some road noise on the drivers side. Trunk space is good. Overall we would buy again."

My first Brand new Car!

By on Wednesday, December 10, 2008

"09 Corolla base - automatic is my first Brand new car here in States. So quite, comfortable, spacious, and I like the features inside - I don't care much if it is not a power window...as long as it takes me to work and back home - to friends and everywhere. Saves a lot of gas - and I love everything else in it. I love it! I was not able to sleep when I had it on the first day - drove right away to freeway - Yahoooo =)"