2010 Toyota Corolla

Based on 552 Ratings for the 2009 - 2013 models.

Bang for your buck!

By on Monday, January 27, 2014

Pros: "Great car for the money you have to dish out."

Cons: "Not much power (4 cylinder) Hill work not great."

"The corolla 2012 S is a very sexy looking car that feels smooth in the drivers seat and comfortable. It is a very reliable car with a reasonable MPG (30mpg). It also handles winter very well. Never has it ever failed to start on me during the harshest of weather during the polar freeze. The most satisfying feature of the car is its overall simplicity with its design. Everything is straightforward from setting up your bluetooth radio connection to simply setting your cruise control. Very nice indeed."

Very reliable and economical. Great quality.

By on Sunday, May 22, 2016

Pros: "Very reliable and cheap to operate."

Cons: "Its a little rough riding especially on long trips"

"Very economical to own and operate. No major repairs in 6 years. Quality is excellent. Not bad looking for a small car."

By on Monday, February 10, 2014

Pros: "Great price, very nice to drive & very safe."

Cons: "Loud beeping to remind you about your seatbelt."

"Unfortunately, my 2012 Corolla has been totalled by the insurance company. I live in PA and was driving on a highway, at 30 to 35 miles an hour, due to bad weather conditions and hit ice. I lost control of my car and hit the concrete highway divider(median)to my left. Then, after that, my car skidded to the right accross the two lane highway and into a concrete wall under an over-pass. The entire front end was destroyed, not at all drivable. BUT...All I got were a brused knee, a sore neck and brused abdomin from the seatbelts. (The airbags never deployed) which I was told, was a good thing. A very safe automobile to drive. If you saw this car, you would think that surely the driver was badly hurt, maybe even killed. I wish I could include a picture, but I don't know how to."

Dependable, Great local car.

By on Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Pros: "Great value, Quite of bit of performance for 4 cy"

Cons: "No power or heated seats. very uncomfortable"

"You have to understand I traded a 03 Lincoln T/C Cartier in on this and at first of course I felt it was a big mistake, But after 20K miles, no problems, and many times over 40 mpg highway I have learned to live with it. It is dependable and not bad at highway cruising, What surprised me was the low noise level at highway speeds. Handles like a bigger car, but of course really miss the power options. A great little car for local but find after 400 miles highway driving becomes uncomfortable. Great value for the dollar."

Great car

By on Thursday, July 29, 2010

"I just bought the 2010 Toyota Corolla S a month ago and so far I love it. There are a few things which I do not like about the car. First of all, Toyota didn't think when placing the clock where they did. Obviously it seems the clock was an afterthought. The biggest thing I do not like is the steering at highway speeds when it is windy. I constantly find myself fighting no matter the strength of the wind. Toyota just announced today a steering recall on their Avalon models which makes me wonder whether the Corolla might have a problem. Anyway, the styling of this car is great! For what you pay, there really isn't anything else comparable on the market."