2010 Toyota Corolla

Based on 551 Ratings for the 2009 - 2013 models.

Decent vehicle

By on Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Pros: "great price, fun to drive"

Cons: "interior could use a little work in their material"

"It is a decent car, especially for someone who is starting out to drive. Its a fun car to drive! Exterior is good looking and I love the sporty look and the body kit in the front and the rear deck spoiler. All in all the car was a good buy just wish the inside had better materials such as the dash and seats. The interior looks a little cheap and plastic looking. But other than that comfortable to drive and a good size trunk."

Good little car

By on Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Pros: "good price, good gas mileage, comfortable to drive"

Cons: "Nothing that you wouldn't expect for this class"

"I am very happy with my Corolla. It's comfortable for 4 adults, has ample trunk space and has been very reliable. I get an average of 32 - 34 miles per gallon and it handles well in bad weather. There is nothing that has been annoying about it."

Good dependable and efficient car.

By on Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Pros: "Fuel efficient and dependable"

Cons: "Sensitive steering and less than ideal fabric."

"When I bought the Corolla, I thought I had just enough room (I am about 6' 2"). I guess it is comfortable enough, even on long trips for those in the front. It is rather hard to get in and out of, especially for someone with old knees, but once in I fit okay. .... The steering is rather sensitive, and in crosswinds, this is really noticeable. .... Maintenance is easy enough: I particularly like the ease in changing oil. The whole job takes less than 10 minutes for me to do myself. I have not yet had to replace brake pads, which is pretty good for 100,000 miles. .... The car came with Goodyear tires, though I begged them to change them to Michelins. The road noise and steering improved noticeably when the Goodyear's wore out and were replaced by all Michelin. ... Very good gas mileage if driven carefully. We got 38 miles per gallon on a trip from Texas to Arkansas (averaged over all fill-ups, and driven at 70 mph with AC most of the way). ... The cloth interior is rather uncomfortable, especially in that it does not slide well on clothing. It does, however, clean up pretty well. ... I bought the car for dependability and reputation; obviously not for style. It has held up pretty well."

Love my little Corolla!

By on Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Pros: "Great price, great mileage"

Cons: "Noisy while on highway"

"I bought my 2009 Toyota Corolla LE Automatic 1.8L in August 2012. It is now November 2013. I have put almost 30k on it. My mileage started out at about 29mpg and has gone up to 34mpg. I absolutely love this car. I used it as a commuter car on the highway for 5 months (34-36mpg), and then when I moved closer to my job, I now use it for trips around town (LOTS of stop and go traffic) and am averaging about 33mpg right now. Great in the snow, too. I am confident when driving it--and I've always been a big Subaru fan. The trunk is spacious. The back seat is, too. The front seat are bucket seats, and everyone of all size and height fits in my car very comfortably. Some of the interior seems a little cheap-looking, but overall, it is my first "real" car and I enjoy it. I have owned Subarus, Fords, GMCs, Chevrolet, and Honda prior to this (1992s-2003s). It accelerates very well. It can be a little noisy while driving on the highway (not a lot to block sound from coming in). The speakers are fantastic, and the car steers very well. When I fold down the seats, I can't always fit things in the back due to two protruding blocks coming down from the top of the trunk. But, usually that isn't an issue. Great car for the price (bought it $15,800 with 125k/7yr warranty, was $13k before that). Great commuter/road trip car. Great for a family, or transporting friends."

Reliable car will not leave you stranded

By on Sunday, June 19, 2016

Pros: "Great price, quiet/smooth ride, love it."

Cons: "interior color light gray, dirt will show easily."

"I own a 2010 Corolla. This car is extremely reliable (I owned Corollas in the last 20 years). It has never left me stranded. I just sold my 1999 Corolla (I owned it 16 years). I am a single female for safety reasons I need a car that won't break down on me. My Corollas had never failed me. I bought the 2010 in 2009. There has never been anything wrong with it. Not even once it has been in the mechanic shop but for routine maintenance only."

Bang for your buck!

By on Monday, January 27, 2014

Pros: "Great car for the money you have to dish out."

Cons: "Not much power (4 cylinder) Hill work not great."

"The corolla 2012 S is a very sexy looking car that feels smooth in the drivers seat and comfortable. It is a very reliable car with a reasonable MPG (30mpg). It also handles winter very well. Never has it ever failed to start on me during the harshest of weather during the polar freeze. The most satisfying feature of the car is its overall simplicity with its design. Everything is straightforward from setting up your bluetooth radio connection to simply setting your cruise control. Very nice indeed."

Very reliable and economical. Great quality.

By on Sunday, May 22, 2016

Pros: "Very reliable and cheap to operate."

Cons: "Its a little rough riding especially on long trips"

"Very economical to own and operate. No major repairs in 6 years. Quality is excellent. Not bad looking for a small car."

By on Monday, February 10, 2014

Pros: "Great price, very nice to drive & very safe."

Cons: "Loud beeping to remind you about your seatbelt."

"Unfortunately, my 2012 Corolla has been totalled by the insurance company. I live in PA and was driving on a highway, at 30 to 35 miles an hour, due to bad weather conditions and hit ice. I lost control of my car and hit the concrete highway divider(median)to my left. Then, after that, my car skidded to the right accross the two lane highway and into a concrete wall under an over-pass. The entire front end was destroyed, not at all drivable. BUT...All I got were a brused knee, a sore neck and brused abdomin from the seatbelts. (The airbags never deployed) which I was told, was a good thing. A very safe automobile to drive. If you saw this car, you would think that surely the driver was badly hurt, maybe even killed. I wish I could include a picture, but I don't know how to."

Dependable, Great local car.

By on Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Pros: "Great value, Quite of bit of performance for 4 cy"

Cons: "No power or heated seats. very uncomfortable"

"You have to understand I traded a 03 Lincoln T/C Cartier in on this and at first of course I felt it was a big mistake, But after 20K miles, no problems, and many times over 40 mpg highway I have learned to live with it. It is dependable and not bad at highway cruising, What surprised me was the low noise level at highway speeds. Handles like a bigger car, but of course really miss the power options. A great little car for local but find after 400 miles highway driving becomes uncomfortable. Great value for the dollar."

Great car

By on Thursday, July 29, 2010

"I just bought the 2010 Toyota Corolla S a month ago and so far I love it. There are a few things which I do not like about the car. First of all, Toyota didn't think when placing the clock where they did. Obviously it seems the clock was an afterthought. The biggest thing I do not like is the steering at highway speeds when it is windy. I constantly find myself fighting no matter the strength of the wind. Toyota just announced today a steering recall on their Avalon models which makes me wonder whether the Corolla might have a problem. Anyway, the styling of this car is great! For what you pay, there really isn't anything else comparable on the market."