2010 Toyota Corolla

Based on 482 Ratings for the 2009 - 2013 models.

Strong and reliable. Love more than new 2014 model

By on Saturday, September 13, 2014

Pros: "You get what you pay for. It's a strong car."

Cons: "No LED light or mirrors with with signal lamp."

"Purchase the 2013 model to replace a 2003 Toyota Matrix but ended up keeping the Matrix also. Just could not let go of the XRS Matrix. This model S has great features and a super design. Engine is strong and with most hill driving I get great gas mileage (28.3 mpg). Gas mileage in part is due to low rolling resistance tires. This corolla has a manual trans that also sounds great. Newer cars are now using synthetic oil which has a higher cost for oil change, no metal filter to replace just need to change the element. I have just one complain; it has no led lights or mirrors with signal lamp (I can live without them). Other than that the car is great, comfortable, attractive, safe, lots of room and sound system is very nice. Interior is very nice with the black seats with blue stitch accent and very comfortable, easy to use control buttons, steering radio controls and you actually feel safe in the car. Fits 4 adults and one child with comfort or you can fit up to 5 adult but not to comfy. Trunk room is super, roomy for it's class. Acceleration is fast and breaking is great and safe. Give it a try..."

news car i have i love it

By on Friday, September 12, 2014

I own this car

Pros: "it is a great car drives the best good gas miles"

Cons: "not realy have any"

"have to see it to believe it can not say anything bad"

I enjoy driving this car.

By on Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Pros: "Reliable and efficient. Low gas consumption."

Cons: "None."

"I bought my 2010 Corolla in 2009 and have had one problem with the car. I have a moon roof and it started to rust in 2013. The dealer said it was not covered under warranty but the area representative agreed to replace the moon roof door without charge. This is my third Corolla and I love it."

2009 Corolla LE: A car to remember

By on Thursday, September 04, 2014

"Bought several months ago used from small local dealership that had it priced right! Mine is dark gray metallic and other than a few surfact scratches it looks great. It is very different car than my Chevy Cavalier in many ways. Restyled for '09 with nice profile from every angle. Ride is smooth, interior very quiet, good stereo system, quiet but cold A/C. Its in the same class as the Cavalier but much more room inside and the styling/finish is refined, crisp, clean lines. The nicest car I've ever had. Some complain about the electronic assisted steering, I find it better/easier than the Cavalier, brakes take getting used to, a tab bit softer than Cavaler's. It is peppy for a 1.8L and the MPG's city and highway are fantastic. I hope it has the great reliability I've read about for Toyotas. Don't knock it till you've driven one."

My Prelude was better but it beat my Camry.

By on Saturday, August 30, 2014

Pros: "i enjoyed driving it and it looked really sharp."

Cons: "The value decreased too much in just 31/2 mos."

"This is my second Toyota. I started out with a beautiful 2011 Camry with great handling , comfortable seating. There was. nothing bad to say about it but unfortunately it was totalled in an accident but I walked away without a scrape, so it was also a very safe car. I got great value out of it. Not so much with my second one, the 2011 Corolla LE. I enjoyed driving the Corolla more than I did the Camry, it seems sportier. When I sell this Corolla I am pretty certain that my next car will be a Toyota too. They handle very well and get good gas mileage besides being quality automobiles."