2010 Toyota Corolla

Based on 449 Ratings for the 2009 - 2013 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Love my sleek and sporty Corolla S!

By on Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Pros: "Style, reliability, near silent interior, & mpg"

Cons: "Clock is in odd area, no backseat arm rest"

The baby when she's all clean!

"This car is truly the best car you can purchase in this segment for its style, comfort, reliabilty, and MPG hands down. I purchased my Corolla S with 35k miles on it, mounted 4 new tires, and the car simply rides like a dream. The cabin is put together very nicely and road/wind noise are kept to a minimum, even at highway speeds. It is very comfortable riding as well; except on some bumpier roads, where the imperfections of the road are easily transmitted through the cabin, but never harsh. You just know they are there. For the best riding car, I recommend the LE. The exterior looks very sporty with the mesh grille, fog lights, chrome exhaust, spoiler, ground effects, and 16 inch alloy wheels. Step on inside the cabin and you are welcomed with black cloth seats (which are a very nice and durable fabric), leather steering wheel w/ audio controls, adequate stereo, sunroof, heated mirrors, and loads of storage and space for people or simply just stuff. The optitron gauges with their sweeping needles light up like a Christmas tree and add an elegant touch. The automatic headlights are also very much appreciated. Back seat space is quite decent as well. (I am 6 foot and fit behind my driving position quite nicely.) And like I mentioned earlier, it is very quiet inside. The trunk is also very large for this size of vehicle and the easy fold rear seats add extra space if needed. The engine is peppy enough for everyday driving, but never feels fast- just adequate. Highway passing at high speeds may take a moment w/ the 4 speed auto. Although, the engine is quite smooth and refined. The sportier suspension makes going around curves a breeze. Feels fun to drive actually! MPG is paying off too with around 32mpg daily. (Mixed driving). The Corolla also performs nicely in the snow as I just recently took it out in three inches of snow on the road with little to no slipping or sliding. Traction/stability control is a welcomed touch. I'm sure this car will treat me well as long as I do the same. My family has always owned Toyotas and they have all been wonderful cars with the miles just continuing to rack up on them. They are truly reliable and safe vehicles. I plan to have this car for a very very long time with little to no issue. I recommend this car for anyone searching for a first vehicle or to anyone who needs a smaller, reliable, sporty, and economical compact sedan. It has truly been an honor owning and driving this vehicle. I cannot say enough good things about it. PS- the A/C is ice cold, the car heats up quick, and the heated outside mirrors are a great touch!!"

The baby when she's all clean!

Corolla has never failed me!

By on Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, comfortable and affordable"

Cons: "Noisy when driving on highway"

"This is my third Corolla. My first two lasted over 200,000 miles. I'm expecting this one to last as long. Looks great, runs great. Only thing I would change is it's a little noisy when driving on the highway."

Corolla has never failed me!

By on Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, comfortable and affordable"

Cons: "Noisy when driving on highway"

Great driving conditiion

By on Friday, March 28, 2014

Pros: "Great mileage and easy to drive"

Cons: "cup holders in drivers side and rear passenger"

"Body has hail damage and a few scratches but drives great. Great for gas mileage and have kept up with Dealer oil changes and any updates car needs. Does have car security added."

I'm a big fan of my car, it has never let me down.

By on Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Pros: "It's got bluetooth. Cup holders, front. AC & heat."

Cons: "It's blue, some weirdos might not like that."

"I'm moving to the city and can't afford to keep both this car and my apartment. Otherwise I would never sell this beauty. Never had an accident, only really drive it on the weekends, does great with gas. I really have nothing to complain about."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25