2010 Toyota Corolla

Based on 513 Ratings for the 2009 - 2013 models.

Nice, not nice enough.

By on Sunday, March 01, 2009

"The car is a bit bulky in style. The ride is comparable to a horse drawn log wagon. The electric power steering takes a lot of getting used to. (way too sensitive) The fuel economy is poor for a vehicle this size. (my 2002 Buick Le Sabre gets 28 mpg hwy) The ground clearance is definitely NOT for unpaved driveways or those concrete stop blocks in parking lots. The car does NOT have ashtrays for smokers. (bad habit I know, but it should be the owners choice, NOT Toyotas) Bass in the stereo causes body rattles."

Reliability Is The Only Plus

By on Wednesday, February 25, 2009

"I purchased a 2009 Toyota Corolla LE in May 2008. I had previously owned a 2004 Toyota Corolla CE, which I was much happier with. The biggest flaw that I have found is that the steering on the 2009 Corolla leaves much to be desired. It is almost impossible to keep the car in a straight line on the highway, unless you keep both hands firmly on the wheel and don't look away from the road ahead. An annoying rattle coming from the dash started about two months after I had purchased the car. The 2009 Corolla provides adequate acceleration and provides an okay ride for the passengers. The body is stylish, although the interior fabrics are somewhat cheap in quality. The headrests on the two front seats are basically useless, as they lean too far forward to provide adequate head support. Visibility from the driver's compartment is okay, but there is a rather large blindspot (the door post) when you try to look over to the left to look for oncoming traffic. I bought the 2009 Corolla with high hopes that it would live up to the same high standards that my 2004 Corolla had, but so far I'm very dissapointed. If Toyota would correct or replace the electric steering and make some safety-related improvements, the new Corollas wouldn't be all that bad!"

By on Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It's a Toyota

By on Wednesday, February 18, 2009

"The 09 Corolla is the best Corolla that Toyota has made yet. I have a courier service and this little car saves me Big Bucks on gas and that's money that I can keep in my pocket. I like everything about my Corolla LE and will buy another one as soon as I put 200000 miles or more on this one. Highway/city 35 MPG Highway 38 MPG. I love this car."

Excellent Vehicle

By on Saturday, February 14, 2009

"I love my Corolla. I bought it last year to drive when gas was too expensive to drive my Sequoia (which I also love) every day. It's fun, sporty, and gets great mileage! I have two kids in middle school and they fit comfortably in the back seat."